Trump accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO.
This is predictable, The left is throwing everything the can think of at the Donald. This shit is from his 1989 divorice from Ivana. The libtards are so fucking scared of the Donald that they will lie cheat and steal to try and smear him...so will the RHINOS
=======

100% false.

Donald Trump is the PREFERRED Republican candidate for the Democrats.

They know they can beat Trump < easily > with their hands tied behind their backsl

They WANT Trump to be the nominee.

Ah... Rape... The libs favorite fall back position.
==========

Funny that.

Seems as though I remember Republicans screaming about Bill Clinton raping a lot of women.

Just yesterday, in fact, I saw another post calling Clinton a rapist and another calling him a molester.

Doesn't like like calling a candidate out for rape is an exclusively Democratic thing to me.

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.

Wrong!!! Try checking the facts before posting .

"I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald," she said in the statement today. "The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised 3 children that we love and are very proud of."

Donald Trump's Ex-Wife Ivana Disavows Old 'Rape' Allegation

Figures it's from the Leftwing hate site: the dailybeast. I hope he sues them off the Internet

one less garbage site

Rape. .....

Another thing libs are allowed to do and enemies of clinton are not allowed to do.

Seriously, and I mean this with all due disrespect. Is there anything more pathetic and less worthy of respect than the American left wing scumbag?

Rape. .....

Another thing libs are allowed to do and enemies of clinton are not allowed to do.

Seriously, and I mean this with all due disrespect. Is there anything more pathetic and less worthy of respect than the American left wing scumbag?

Yep, racist NaziCon scumbags like you! Look in the mirror!

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.

So, here we are, five months later.. how' that "over" thingy going?

OMG, will Trump turn out to be another Bill Cosby? How many more women are out there? Holy shit...
I wonder if the Donald has sexually harrased more women than Bill Clinton?

Does Slick Willy turn you on? Try to stay focused on Trump.
Bill has more accusations of sexual harassment than a convicted rapist.

And he could be re-elected if ge decided to run again. Gotta chafe you RW Loons, huh?

OMG, will Trump turn out to be another Bill Cosby? How many more women are out there? Holy shit...

And he could be re-elected if ge decided to run again. Gotta chafe you RW Loons, huh?

Why on Earth would I get chafed over something that will never ever happen?

Why on Earth would I get chafed over something that will never ever happen?

Bill is vastly more popular than ANYONE the GOP can march out. Maybe W can be a keynote speaker?.....:rofl:

OK but a charge of rape enhances one's shot at the presidency only if said person is a Democrat.

What's the big deal?

Are we talking fake rape or legitimate rape?

Good question.

2Pt1F.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back