Does Trump want to be a dictator only for a day?

Rumpole

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2023
He wants to shoot protestors.

he wants total immunity.

Trump wants the power to kill rivals with impunity, if he wasn't impeached for it, as president.

he wants to be like hitler.

He reads hitler's speeches, got them by his nightstand when he goes to bed at night.

https://www.businessinsider.com/don...-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

"they will stain the blood of the nation'.

Right out of mein kampf

'will root out all the marxist thugs and vermin'

right out of mein kampf

Trump's daddy loved hitler.

"Hitler wasn't as bad as people think" ---Fred Trump

Like father like son.

Here's proof

wants to be dictator for a day, what are the odds he would continue for the next day, and the next, and the next? I'd say 100%

Said he will suspend the constitution if necessary.

Trump’s Call for ‘Termination’ of Constitution Draws Rebukes (Published 2022)

This man is dangerous, tells his flock to beat up democrats, will pay their legal bills

he thinks he is the messiah

https://www.newyorker.com/news/lett...am-the-only-one-trumps-messianic-2024-message

'God's Chosen Caretaker for America': Donald Trump Portrays Himself as a 'Messiah' in Bizarre Truth Social Post

Trump says he has 'sex' in common with his daughter

and I'm just scratching the surface,

www.usmessageboard.com/threads/at-last-the-all-in-one-orange-man-very-bad-file.1028320/

When a man like Trump who lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring, is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs, when a man like Trump who is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and who represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law, excuse me for not getting warm and fuzzy about your guy, even if only for a moment.

Yeah, I hold Trump in utter contempt, for damn good reasons.

If you don't,. shame on you.

Last edited:

he wants total immunity.

Trump wants the power to kill rivals with impunity, if he wasn't impeached for it, as president.

He reads hitler's speeches, got them by his nightstand when he goes to bed at night.

https://www.businessinsider.com/don...-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

Right out of mein kampf

right out of mein kampf

Like father like son.

Here's proof

wants to be dictator for a day, what are the odds he would continue for the next day, and the next, and the next? I'd say 100%

This man is dangerous, tells his flock to beat people up

https://www.newyorker.com/news/lett...am-the-only-one-trumps-messianic-2024-message

'God's Chosen Caretaker for America': Donald Trump Portrays Himself as a 'Messiah' in Bizarre Truth Social Post

smessageboard.com/threads/at-last-the-all-in-one-orange-man-very-bad-file.1028320/

~~~~~~
It couldn't be as bad as Bai Dung's totalitarian acts for the four years of his fraudulent rule.

Only for one day man. Shut the border and drill, drill, drill,

I told you all about a year in that Trump could run on the exact same issues as 2016 and it just might work. At the very least Biden just had to secure the border, that was it. He would have had at least 10-15% more support even after the inflation and overestimation of jobs etc.

When citizens believe you care more about foreign citizens who enter illegally than you do their own circumstances, it doesn't matter what other successes you have.

Last edited:

he wants total immunity.

Right out of mein kampf

right out of mein kampf

Like father like son.

Here's proof

This man is dangerous, tells his flock to beat up democrats, will pay their legal bills

www.usmessageboard.com/threads/at-last-the-all-in-one-orange-man-very-bad-file.1028320/

When a man like Trump who lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring, is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs, when a man like Trump who is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and who represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law, excuse me for not getting warm and fuzzy about your guy, even if only for a moment.

You really have to calm down dude. Trump says lots of things most of it is designed to freak out TDSers like you.

he wants total immunity.

Right out of mein kampf

right out of mein kampf

Like father like son.

Here's proof

What Trump is running against is worse. :omg:

he wants total immunity.

Right out of mein kampf

right out of mein kampf

Like father like son.

Here's proof

Biden is everything people feared Trump would be.

A genocidal monster facilitating racially motivated murder and ethnic cleansing while rapidly accelerating toward a nuclear-age world war.

Nothing Trump did was as evil as what Biden has been doing.

Biden is the real Trump.

he wants total immunity.

Right out of mein kampf

right out of mein kampf

Like father like son.

Here's proof

The OP is a psycho

You really have to calm down dude. Trump says lots of things most of it is designed to freak out TDSers like you.

All of it is designed to fool idiots who vote for him, and fool them, he does.

"you can't fool all of the people all of the time, but you can fool some of the people some of the time, and .............................

it's just enough to make a good living. (courtesy WC Fields)

Well, the billionaire asks for your money, and y'all give it to him.

End of argument.

Biden is everything people feared Trump would be.

A genocidal monster facilitating racially motivated murder and ethnic cleansing while rapidly accelerating toward a nuclear-age world war.

Nothing Trump did was as evil as what Biden has been doing.

Biden is the real Trump.

Oh shut up.

"you can't fool all of the people all of the time, but you can fool some of the people some of the time, and .............................

End of argument.

You have no argument. You have a childish tantrum.

That's all.

he wants total immunity.

Right out of mein kampf

right out of mein kampf

Like father like son.

Here's proof

Misrepresenting what people say, bearing false witness, spreading malicious gossip is not only unbecoming to those doing it, but it is serious sin and I sincerely hope brings bad karma to those who do not repent and correct that behavior.

Taking phrases out of context and holding them up as something DJT said when that is not what he said at all is malicious and shows the worst kind of character in those doing it.

I like to believe there may be a special place in hell for those who are unrepentant that they create or use quotations, videos, photos etc. that are maliciously altered, edited, or otherwise presented dishonestly to smear somebody, most especially a political opponent or for personal benefit.

Misrepresenting what people say, bearing false witness, spreading malicious gossip is not only unbecoming to those doing it, but it is serious sin and I sincerely hope brings bad karma to those who do not repent and correct that behavior.

Taking phrases out of context and holding them up as something DJT said when that is not what he said at all is malicious and shows the worst kind of character in those doing it.

I like to believe there may be a special place in hell for those who are unrepentant that they create or use quotations, videos, photos etc. that are maliciously altered, edited, or otherwise presented dishonestly to smear somebody, most especially a political opponent or for personal benefit.

All bunghole tactics. He lies like there is no tomorrow.

he wants total immunity.

Right out of mein kampf

right out of mein kampf

Like father like son.

Here's proof

His role model is Vlad Putin.

You can't refute the post, and you vote for him?

yeah, right. I'm the psycho. You've been Trumped.
No, you’re a psycho. Your TDS has you barking at the Moon.

Trump allowed domestic traitors to spy on him and there were no repercussions.

Had Trump been 1% of the dictator you claim, hundreds of the top people at our perverted Intel Agencies would have been put before military tribunals.

Worse yet, you defend Progressive Fascism currently sweeping through our nation

Last edited:

End of argument.
he says shit to get people like you all riled up....the guy is an old fart with a big mouth....and you eat up what he says...

Forum List

Back