Does Trump want to be a dictator only for a day?

Biden campaign ads write themselves
Yes they do, they are all about Trump because if Biden runs on his record, he loses by a landslide. Since I'm sure you haven't researched it, this is what Trump said about "being dictator for one day". Now don't you fell silly?

Trump, referring to Hannity: "We love this guy. He says, ‘You are not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said, ‘No, no, no, other than Day 1.’ We are closing the border and we are drilling, drilling, drilling. After that I am not a dictator, OK?"

Yes they do, they are all about Trump because if Biden runs on his record, he loses by a landslide. Since I'm sure you haven't researched it, this is what Trump said about "being dictator for one day". Now don't you fell silly?

Trump, referring to Hannity: "We love this guy. He says, ‘You are not going to be a dictator, are you?’ I said, ‘No, no, no, other than Day 1.’ We are closing the border and we are drilling, drilling, drilling. After that I am not a dictator, OK?"
Awww. Putting the lie to the dishonest OP’s thread with one quote. DumpHole must be just pissing his panties with rage.

lol
Trump said.......

1705623918872.png

Forum List

Back