Trump accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continuing to bitch slap the old, wrinkled, Squaw.....

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’!!!!!!!

nydailynews.com ^ | Adam Edelman
Just a day after allegations reemerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy, saying that the two are still “the best of friends.” *snip* “Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign,” she said. “Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president,” Ivana Trump, who divorced her husband in 1992, added.

I can't wait to watch The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC tonight at 10:00 pm. His Trump stuff should be great.

sack102612.jpg

I can't wait to watch The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell on MSNBC tonight at 10:00 pm. His Trump stuff should be great.

He's doubled the lead on Jeb. But you have a big problem on the left coming your way because of Bill's misdeeds years ago.

Women as in PLURAL women are lining up against him. Did you read Camille's hit piece on Bill?

She just unloads on him for using Lewinsky.

Now to Trumps lead.

• Trump's momentum isn't being stopped by an article that claimed ex-wife Ivana accused him of 'rape' decades ago

• Ivana said Tuesady that the story has 'no merit' and that her ex-husband 'would make an incredible president'

Donald Trump crushes New Hampshire field as decades-old rape allegation falls apart Daily Mail Online

After Ivana's rape deposition, Donald probably whipped the checkbook out - and she said "what rape?"...

Then the gag order...

Last edited:
Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.

Ivana must really miss being in the spotlight and she is about as goofy as they come. Figures they would sink this low to try and attack Trump. He scares the liberals, so this is probably only the beginning of the shit they will pull to try and take him down.

Funny that they keep claiming he's not a serious candidate, but he has them in a tailspin.

How will Trump explain this during the debates?

Now Shitting Bull, you are hear playing stupid again.

The rest of us know that Ivana has recanted this, yes she will take a hit as a liar.

Now only a low life shit monger like you would dare bring it up in the debate.

I am telling you it want be mentioned again, if you bring it up again once the debates are past and it's not mentioned.

I will put a link to this thread in my sig and a note about making you my little bitch!!

Last edited:
LMAO.
This is predictable, The left is throwing everything the can think of at the Donald. This shit is from his 1989 divorice from Ivana. The libtards are so fucking scared of the Donald that they will lie cheat and steal to try and smear him...so will the RHINOS

Who's this "left" you're talking about??

The only candidate a good many of us would rather see get the GOP nom is Snowflake Snooki.

The rest of us know that Ivana has recanted this, yes she will take a hit as a liar.

I am telling you it want be mentioned again, if you bring it up again once the debates are past and it's not mentioned.

I will put a link to this thread in my sig and a note about making you my little bitch!!

Oh my, oh dear. Look forward to hearing more about it...

Same story I posted for you to read the other day, but go ahead, act stupid, like you have never seen it before!!

Ivana Trump: Donald didn’t rape me — and he’d be a great president
By Chris Perez

July 29, 2015 | 1:22am

Modal Trigger
7632727.jpg

Ivana Trump and Donald Trump Photo: WireImage

Trump surges to front of GOP pack
Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh report about their divorce and saying her ex-husband would make an “incredible” president.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension,” the 66-year-old Czech-American told CNN in response to an article that said Ivana once accused Donald of raping her.

“The story is totally without merit,” she said in a statement Tuesday.

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

Ivana Trump Donald didn t rape me and he d be a great president New York Post

Same story I posted for you to read the other day, but go ahead, act stupid, like you have never seen it before!!

Ivana Trump: Donald didn’t rape me — and he’d be a great president
By Chris Perez

July 29, 2015 | 1:22am

Modal Trigger
7632727.jpg

Ivana Trump and Donald Trump Photo: WireImage

Trump surges to front of GOP pack
Ivana Trump rushed to the defense of The Donald on Tuesday, recanting a harsh report about their divorce and saying her ex-husband would make an “incredible” president.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension,” the 66-year-old Czech-American told CNN in response to an article that said Ivana once accused Donald of raping her.

“The story is totally without merit,” she said in a statement Tuesday.

“Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

Ivana Trump Donald didn t rape me and he d be a great president New York Post
Damn, Trump looked very classy when he was younger. He needs to do something with his hair cause it just looks ridiculous. However it's a great thing Ivana is smart enough not to accuse him of this 'crime'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back