Trump accused of rape

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Adolf Trump'?

Pathetic.... Name-calling is the low-mark for desperate Dems. 'Point' Trump....

Talk about Hitler....

upload_2015-12-31_22-24-42.jpeg

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Just minutes after the Somali-based Al Qaeda affiliate Shabaab group released a propaganda video featuring a clip of Donald Trump, the Republican Presidential front-runner boasted that the video would be the highest-rated terror video of all time.

Within an hour of the video’s appearance, Trump took to Twitter to crow about his role in the jihadist promo, and tweaked his G.O.P. rivals for failing to be chosen by Shabaab.

“Shabaab would never put Jeb in video,” Trump tweeted. “Knows he is loser!”

More: Trump Calls His Al Qaeda Recruitment Video Highest-Rated Terror Video Ever - The New Yorker

So now Jihadi Don is a top terrorist recruiter - and he seems proud of it.

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.
If it's considered politically incorrect, Trump's probably done it.

Slick willy is the rapist/molester that all other rapists are judged by...

Wait until the slime about Donnie, the child molester, comes out...
Oh yeah. Douchebag Donnie did some sick shit back in the day - especially the private island excursions with friends "who like them young"
It's unbelievable that a slimeball like him is going to be the nominee for a major political party.

Oh yeah. Douchebag Donnie did some sick shit back in the day - especially the private island excursions with friends "who like them young"
It's unbelievable that a slimeball like him is going to be the nominee for a major political party.
...says the lib supporting a criminal, treasonous, lying criminal who spent most of her life demonizing and bullying the female victims of her sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, pedophile husband.

...says the lib supporting a criminal, treasonous, lying criminal who spent most of her life demonizing and bullying the female victims of her sexually harassing, sexually assaulting, raping, pedophile husband.

Hey, let's talk about Trump's rape!

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast
Looks like soon Trump's campaign may be over. His ex wife Ivana claims that Trump raped her many years ago. Though it might me not true, liberal media will now do everything possible to discredit Trump. Rape accusation is a thing no one can avoid and Trump will probably be sued for that. Of course that's a dirty trick but the most effective one. I hope he will be okay.
How stupid do you feel?

Hey, let's talk about Trump's rape!
Having to talk about the real criminals and rapists make you uncomfortable, I see. :p

There was no 'Trump rape'. If there were you would post the evidence instead of the accusations of a bitter, angry EX-wife.

You post false, unproven accusations to distract from the fact that it is official - Hillary DID do something wrong.

We have had rapists/child molesters as presidents before... Slick willy being the worst offender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back