The Trump-Carroll Case is Blatantly the Greatest Miscarriage of Justice in Modern American History

So list them please.

But first understand that there were 3 trials. A trial of fact, and two trials for damages. A person found liable in the trial of fact does not get to attempt to relitigate the facts a pervious jury found them liable for when the case proceeds to the trail(s) for damages.

Now, please address the long list of violated rights in the context of a legal proceeding please.

WW
I could make a list although I'm certainly not a lawyer. However I do believe I will wait to see what the appellate court says as I am 100% convinced if this trial did not meet legal or ethical standards. I believe the initial civil proceeding is being challenged now and if it is successfully challenged then the damages assessed become null.

People are making a big deal about a court decision? This is chump change for a billionaire. I feel nothing either way.

That is not correct.

There were two witnesses that testified for contemporaneous communications at the time.

Which will not testimony on the assault, provided weight to Carroll's testimony for the jury. This the jury measured against a respondent that didn't testify, who shot himself in the foot via video depositions (which were admitted), and basically presented no defense. Not providing a defense was his choice.

WW
False.

That is not correct.

There were two witnesses that testified for contemporaneous communications at the time.

Which will not testimony on the assault, provided weight to Carroll's testimony for the jury. This the jury measured against a respondent that didn't testify, who shot himself in the foot via video depositions (which were admitted), and basically presented no defense. Not providing a defense was his choice.

WW
Blaster False.

John Edgar Slow Horses: You are engaged now in knowing liability and defamation.

No evidence was presented, just her word.
Talk is cheap and she convinced the jury despite no evidence being presented.
----------------------------------------------------------

Which, I suppose, is a testament to the perception so many people....or at least 18 citizen jurors in this particular case ....the perception that Don Trump ain't trustworthy. They would rather believe her despite her alleged 'lack of evidence'.

So, if we believe good poster Blaster...the 18 believed her "word'.....more than they believed his "word" .

I think there is a message there
*. Most especially, in that it took about 5 total hours for 18 individual citizens....two 9-member juries .....to come to their conclusions, unanimously. Months apart.

Yeah, sure.....I think there is a message there. Donchu?

------------------------

*BTW, Blaster may be on to something. He seemingly was aware of the Trump initiated and Trump paid polling of voters right after the 2020 election. The polling done by Trump's own long-time pollster, Tony Fabrizio.

Trump paid Fabrizio's firm to go out and find out why Republican didn't vote for him.
So they went out....and found out.
Two primary reasons (and, btw, he polled 'Republican' voters only.)....and one of those reasons was voters felt Trump was untrustworthy. Clearly, the same as these recent 18 jurors.

ps......the other reason Republican voters didn't vote from Trump in 2020...per Fabrizio ..... was they thought Don Trump was incompetent.
So there is that.

Last edited:
1706466285313.png

The judge is the one who broke the law repeatedly.
For the forum ....please explain yourself, poster offal.
First, give us your bona fides....so that we have some knowledge about your experience, education, and gravitas.
Second, point the forum to the exact instances of this alleged repeated law-breaking by U.S. District Judge Kaplan.

It would help the forum immensely as we go on to judge for ourselves your contribution ...... and you.

Thanks in advance
----------------------------------------------------------

The best thing that could happen to this country is if Putin dropped that Satan II nuke on DC, NYC and LA on the day the SOTU speech is given.

And that's the way to Make America Great Again......kill about 40 millions Americans?
??????

It must be said though, it is sentiments such as expressed by the prolific poster "ozro".....that lead so much of the U.S., and indeed, much of the world to dismiss and denigrate the whole MAGA movement.

There is the perception that MAGA is just a cult of angry grievance-ridden fringie nutjobs who are unsuccessful in this version of the world, so they think blowing it up...and killing 40 million of us.....is the best way they can improve their chances of having a better life for themselves, and their sad families.

The whole thing is sad.

If they weren't such ineffective operators in the rest of their life's activities there would be reason to be alarmed. But, they are, as said.....ineffective. So, no real threat.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.

Sorry, yes correct.

Ms. Carroll had two witness testifying to contemporaneous statements made after the attack.

Denying it doesn't change facts. Facts the jury heard and weighed in determining his liability.

WW
Fact: There was no evidence presented.

Forum List

Back