My/Your Choice For President...

Yo,
Getty_032315_TedCruz2016 (1).jpg

"GTP"

Ask again in Aug 2016, I might be able to answer by then.

The price of being wrong at this point is so scary, I understand...:laugh:

You asked for my choice, I haven't made it yet, I've only ruled out about 6 of the 21 running. Laugh all you want, anyone who is thinking about voting and have made up their minds before the first debates even occur is a fool.

As a democrat, I too would argue that of the entire cadre of GOP candidates (most of them laughable ones) Kasich is by far the best qualified (and sane.)

John Kasich? Who is that? Another clown no one cares about? Only relevant candidates need to run for presidency. Voting for Kasich, Jindal or whoever is just a waste of time cause they are :ahole-1:s

As a democrat, I too would argue that of the entire cadre of GOP candidates (most of them laughable ones) Kasich is by far the best qualified (and sane.)

Barely beating a blank is not what we should be striving for, IMO.

Barely beating a blank is not what we should be striving for, IMO.

Kasich is the most pragmatic of the GOP cadre, You may have noticed that he does not engage in the "I hate Obama...I hate democrats....I hate anything that smacks of liberalism" diatribes, as most his fellow candidates have.

Ask again in Aug 2016, I might be able to answer by then.

The price of being wrong at this point is so scary, I understand...:laugh:

You asked for my choice, I haven't made it yet, I've only ruled out about 6 of the 21 running. Laugh all you want, anyone who is thinking about voting and have made up their minds before the first debates even occur is a fool.

Sheesh, settle down there buckaroo...:dunno:

If you don't want to play, why respond in the first place, what's your motivation?

Best choice for president would be someone who isn't a republican or a democrat and who wants to represent the people, not big money.

Never going to happen though, the US govt is "for sale"!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back