Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

It seems that the little bitch has had image problems.

EXCLUSIVE: Bristol Palin Responds to Kathy Griffin's 'Fat' Attack - FoxNews.com

Not only did Griffin get a nose job at the age of 26 in an attempt to improve her appearance, in addition to liposuction that she claims almost killed her, she also reportedly exercised obsessively, starved herself during the day and binged at night.

Let's see:

Nose job

Liposuction that almost killed her

Starved herself and binged all night

The little bitch is in no moral position to judge anyone else's appearance.:eusa_hand:

You said there was no booing.......If you were there you would have definitely heard the booing.......Would have heard Kathy Plastic acknowledge that she was being booed......You're a fucking liar......You were not there.

Now, you may have been AROUND there......Seeing as though it's most likely a place you troll to sell your ass to the desperate soldiers and sailors, but you definitely weren't attending the show......If you had been at the show, you would have surely heard the booing......So, once again, you're a fucking liar!

Just deal with it......You got caught blatantly LYING yet again......It's a pattern with you.

I said I couldn't hear any booing where we were at....cheering, clapping, whistling. (except for when there were technical problems....did you know they had to do "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" twice cause of that? And that Rapper woman forgot her lines....I was about to boo over that one, but didn't) But feel free to be as jealous as you want....

Your pathetic cries of jealousy are amusing to me.
Of course you couldn't hear the booing where you were at.....YOU WEREN'T THERE!:lol:

:lmao: You need to make up your mind....you just finished accusing me of taking up the spot of an active duty member.

Now...for the sane people on this thread...I will confess that there MAY have been some booing (but isn't there booing in most venues by some people at one time or another)...but, where we were I heard none over something that Kathy Griffin said or did...(.and they SURE liked when she did the schtick about the Commanding General....boy they liked that one!...lol) IF it happened, it was not some overwhelming, total disapproval by the crowd...heck who knows how much some of us heard. There was certainly a lot more booing at the horrible Chargers game Sunday....I can tell you that.

As for Wicked, we know he's got issues...so .... :eusa_whistle:

Not only did Griffin get a nose job at the age of 26 in an attempt to improve her appearance, in addition to liposuction that she claims almost killed her, she also reportedly exercised obsessively, starved herself during the day and binged at night.

Let's see:

Nose job

The little bitch is in no moral position to judge anyone else's appearance.:eusa_hand:

She's really got your panties in a wad, doesn't she? :lmao: That's part and parcel of her routine.

Let's see:

Nose job

Exactly.......She needs to get her plastic ass to a Psychiatrist......Just another liberal moonbat with serious mental issues.:cuckoo:

Let's see:

Nose job

Exactly.......She needs to get her plastic ass to a Psychiatrist......Just another liberal moonbat with serious mental issues.:cuckoo:

I'm sure she's crying all the way to the bank over your disapproval, WJ.....:cool:

The viciousness of the left never ceases to amaze me.

I said I couldn't hear any booing where we were at....cheering, clapping, whistling. (except for when there were technical problems....did you know they had to do "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" twice cause of that? And that Rapper woman forgot her lines....I was about to boo over that one, but didn't) But feel free to be as jealous as you want....

Your pathetic cries of jealousy are amusing to me.
Of course you couldn't hear the booing where you were at.....YOU WEREN'T THERE!:lol:

:lmao: You need to make up your mind....you just finished accusing me of taking up the spot of an active duty member.

Now...for the sane people on this thread...I will confess that there MAY have been some booing (but isn't there booing in most venues by some people at one time or another)...but, where we were I heard none over something that Kathy Griffin said or did...(.and they SURE liked when she did the schtick about the Commanding General....boy they liked that one!...lol) IF it happened, it was not some overwhelming, total disapproval by the crowd...heck who knows how much some of us heard. There was certainly a lot more booing at the horrible Chargers game Sunday....I can tell you that.

As for Wicked, we know he's got issues...so .... :eusa_whistle:
Ya' see, there ya' go lying again......I never said you took up the spot of an active duty member.......I said I wouldn't go because the entertainment was geared towards the troops......That's what the USO is all about.......It's not about civilians, it's about the troops!......And if you were there, and it's quite clear you weren't.......Then you should have gotten your ass out of that seat....You're not a troop.....But then, you weren't there so, no harm no foul.

Now, just do a REAL confession and admit you weren't there........C'mon now, you can do it!

The truth will set you free!

The interesting part of this whole thread is that Kathy Griffen helped host a FREE concert for the Troops....but that's nothing compared to a few second joke about a Holy Palin....for that she is relegated to the 7th Ring of Hell!!!!!!

Amusing the tenuous grasp on reality and proportion some people have. :lol:

Last edited:
The interesting part of this whole thread is that Kathy Griffen helped host a FREE concert for the Troops....but that's nothing compared to a few second joke about a Holy Palin....for that she is relegated to the 7th Ring on Hell!!!!!!

I would think she deserves front row seats for hell.

The interesting part of this whole thread is that Kathy Griffen helped host a FREE concert for the Troops....but that's nothing compared to a few second joke about a Holy Palin....for that she is relegated to the 7th Ring on Hell!!!!!!

Oh cry me a river.... she had to get in a limo and be drove 20 minutes to the venue.

Wow, what a sacrafice. :boohoo:

I would think she deserves front row seats for hell.

See what I mean about tenuous grasp on proportion? :eusa_whistle:

Oh cry me a river.... she had to get in a limo and be drove 20 minutes to the venue.

I know...compared to yours, it was nothing.

I know...compared to yours, it was nothing.

:doubt: You're just being contentious

And you're bitching about somebody giving up their free time for a cause, while you did what exactly?

No! No! No! It is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT that Kathy Griffin made a classless joke about the offspring of the Chosen One.
She made jokes about the Obama kids also?

What a fuckin' typical idiotic liberal bitch!

Did she? Funny, I didn't hear those....maybe you watched a different concert she hosted.

And I would expect you WOULD be an expert on Bitchitude.

Apparenty the troops didn't care for the plastic venemous bitch.

No! No! No! It is MUCH MORE IMPORTANT that Kathy Griffin made a classless joke about the offspring of the Chosen One.
She made jokes about the Obama kids also?

What a fuckin' typical idiotic liberal bitch!

Did she? Funny, I didn't hear those....maybe you watched a different concert she hosted.

And I would expect you WOULD be an expert on Bitchitude.
Yeah, i've been dealing with your lying ass long enough to know all about bitchitude.

Btw, did ya' hear we may finally have an answer to the homosexual problem?

Ya' heard about the gay birds?

Might want to have your blood checked. Seems that mercury poisoning is causing male birds to go gay.......Just think, we can do away with the homosexual problem by cleaning up the environment......Just think how wonderful it would be for our future generations not to have to put up with the freaky parades, funky diseases and, incessant whing about special rights that sems to plague them people.

Shiiiiiiiiit, I just may have to become an enviroloon to help get rid of the homosexual problem......It's the least I can do for our future generations!

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back