Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

Yeah and my post wasnt to him.

The post was to CG and willow who did think attacking Bristol was comparable to attacking Mrs Obama.

The post was to CG and willow who did think attacking Bristol was comparable to attacking Mrs Obama.

Last time I looked they were both overweight women. Equal under the law. Asswipe. So fat meecheeele is as fair a target as fat Bristol.

Psssst. You quote Zoom when you asked her why she thinks it's OK to attack the First Lady.

And....psssst... BTW, CG didn't say it was OK to attack the First Lady.

Psssst. You quote Zoom when you asked her why she thinks it's OK to attack the First Lady.

And....psssst... BTW, CG didn't say it was OK to attack the First Lady.

Like that plane picture so aptly portrays, CG's point when riiiight over TM's head! :lol:

Any one of you cons would love the money griffen pulls down every year.

Comics are often rude for fucks sake people.

Not EVERY joke works with EVERY crowd.

what fucking children you people are.

It's up to her to use material that will work with a specific audience. This epic fail shows that she has no idea what real Americans think. She could have scored with a few Pelosi jokes, but that would never occur to her.

I doubt she cares what her audience would appreciate. Her whole schtick is to be a pushy opinionated biotch who's out for the shock factor. She just wants to push her agenda on people.

Doesn't stop WJ's and TPS's love affair with the trailer trash and her offspring...

...then again like-minded folk do like to hang together.....

This is exactly why Griffin got booed. You can not like Palin's politics, that's fine. But how classless do you have to be to go where you went right here? Fat jokes and trailer trash? Really Grump? As they say, better ugly on the outside than ugly on the inside like you.

Last edited:
Kathy Griffin is a terrible comedian but that doesn't negate the fact that Bristol is a fat girl. She didn't even take off weight on Dancing With The Stars, that is amazing.

A lot of hard work but obviously she didn't put a whole lot of effort into it. She's like her mom in that respect.

Griffith has a very odd career...insulting people. And apparently, she herself has a thin skin. I don't get why she'd be over there, entertaining the troops.

But then, I don't get why's she's on tv here, either.

Who gives a shit if Bristol is overweight?

Last edited:
Once again, you demonstrate that you're utterly incapable of criticizing anyone on the left.
WillowTree is not on the Left, dope. And why would I criticize her? I just want to know why she cares about Kathy Griffin.

Why do you care that I care?
Because you went through the trouble of starting a thread about Kathy Griffin. Obviously you care what she thinks and what she says. I can't imagine why.

Kathy Griffin is a terrible comedian but that doesn't negate the fact that Bristol is a fat girl. She didn't even take off weight on Dancing With The Stars, that is amazing.

A lot of hard work but obviously she didn't put a whole lot of effort into it. She's like her mom in that respect.

I was kinda surprised by that. I remember telling someone at the start of the season that by the end, if she sticks around long enough, she's gonna have a hot body. But it didn't happen like it did most of the contestants through the years. But it didn't happen with that Disney kid, either. He looked just as flabby in the finals.

Weird, huh?

I will give Kathy Griffin credit for going to entertain the troops for years. That is a laudable thing. She isn't a big celebrity, but she was a decent comedian once.

But since she went political, she deserved what she got and repercussion for it. I don't find her all that funny personally, but she occasionally has been. Her political awareness has made her only nasty and spiteful ruining her talent, as it was.

Good for the troops for letting their feelings be known to her... loudly

Just shut the fuck up, ya' box o' rocks!

What's "amazing", is how you continually show what an airheaded lil' liberal douchebag you are.

Kathy Griffin is the last person who should be talking shit about anybody's looks......The bitch has admitted she's been liposucked......She's basically made of plastic nowadays after all the cosmetic surgery.....She looks like a fuckin' cartoon.

If Mattel ever wants to make a "Skanky liberal ho' Barbie", Kathy Griffin could be the model......Just make a mold of the ugly liberal bag and start production!

How in the fuck does the first lady and palins daughter compare in your silly con mind?

Palins daugther is a private citizen trying to make a buck paris hilton style.

Mrs Obama is the first lady.

Do you understand the differance?

The only reason the left attack Bristol is because of her mother. Personally, I think that's pathetic.

Michelle put herself in the public eye.... Bristol got dragged into it by the media. That's the difference.

How in the fuck does the first lady and palins daughter compare in your silly con mind?

Palins daugther is a private citizen trying to make a buck paris hilton style.

Mrs Obama is the first lady.

Do you understand the differance?

The only reason the left attack Bristol is because of her mother. Personally, I think that's pathetic.

Michelle put herself in the public eye.... Bristol got dragged into it by the media. That's the difference.
True that!

She could care less that they booed her. She has so much money. Her career is not over because of this, please... Good for her for making fun of that idiotic daughter of that idiotic... I don't even know what to call her... attention-seeker/ex-governor? They both suck.

Forum List

Back