Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

Any one of you cons would love the money griffen pulls down every year.

Comics are often rude for fucks sake people.

Not EVERY joke works with EVERY crowd.

what fucking children you people are.

We must admit that in some groups this would be funny. Comedians and actors for the most part are not intelligent enough to be able to tell the difference. She would be a great hit on the Bill Maher show but these were soldiers. These were people that actually earn their way and do not share the beliefs of the spoiled individuals that do not earn their way. It is impossible for these elitist to understand why the individuals with military experience are so overwhelmingly conservative. It is no more than maturity and opening your eyes to truth.

"Experience" is such a dangerous thing to liberalism.

She could care less that they booed her. She has so much money. Her career is not over because of this, please... Good for her for making fun of that idiotic daughter of that idiotic... I don't even know what to call her... attention-seeker/ex-governor? They both suck.

obie wan sucks eggs.

Interesting...was at Miramar for concert....not recalling booing....except for some of the sound system/lipsincing screw ups. And that female rapper (trying to forget her name)....ugh.

She could care less that they booed her. She has so much money. Her career is not over because of this, please... Good for her for making fun of that idiotic daughter of that idiotic... I don't even know what to call her... attention-seeker/ex-governor? They both suck.
She's a D List celebrity. She is not loaded by any stretch. I see that you believe using children for spiteful comedy because of a dislike for the parents is right up your liking.

How's Chelsea these days? I don't like her parents. Does that mean I can make fun of how she looks? Do Obama's kids deserve to be made fun of because he used them for political gain when he was 'pwugging teh ho' in the gulf?

Hypocrite.

Interesting...was at Miramar for concert....not recalling booing....except for some of the sound system/lipsincing screw ups. And that female rapper (trying to forget her name)....ugh.
Obviously, you weren't there..........Does your abject LYING ever cease?:doubt:

I was...Hangar Two...used to work there when NAS...Katie Perry was suprisingly good considering that I've heard she's not good except in studio....loved the Heart stuff. The crowd was laughing and very appreciative on the most part....military and dependents/others.

Were you there?

Kathy Griffin is the last person who should be talking shit about anybody's looks......The bitch has admitted she's been liposucked......She's basically made of plastic nowadays after all the cosmetic surgery.....She looks like a fuckin' cartoon.

If Mattel ever wants to make a "Skanky liberal ho' Barbie", Kathy Griffin could be the model......Just make a mold of the ugly liberal bag and start production!

Post us a pic of yourself so we can understand how you are so head and shoulders over her that you can talk.

And as for Kathy Griffin....for people smart enough to understand higher comedy, that is part of her schtick....not being all that beautiful (by your shallow standards, WJ) but working it anyways.

I was...Hangar Two...used to work there when NAS...Katie Perry was suprisingly good considering that I've heard she's not good except in studio....loved the Heart stuff. The crowd was laughing and very appreciative on the most part....military and dependents/others.

Were you there?
You're a fuckin' liar......You said there was no booing........Well, there's a hell of a lot of booing on the tape.......Kathy Plastic acknowleged the BOOING as she was being BOOOED during her routine........A VH1 producer said he considered editing out her routine regarding Palin, because of the tastlessness and the BOOING!

So, once again, you're a fucking LIAR!:evil:

Were you there?
You're a fuckin' liar......You said there was no booing........Well, there's a hell of a lot of booing on the tape.......Kathy Plastic acknowleged the BOOING as she was being BOOOED during her routine........A VH1 producer said he considered editing out her routine regarding Palin, because of the tastlessness and the BOOING!

So, where were you in the crowd? We were about 2/3rds back...and if looking from stage, about the 10 o'clock position...near the left pylon of the lighting boom. And we didn't hear much booing at all...lots of laughter and cheering and whistling at her bikini.

BTW...still waiting to see your pic posted for comparison. When can we expect it?

Were you there?

So, where were you in the crowd? We were about 2/3rds back...and if looking from stage, about the 10 o'clock position...near the left pylon of the lighting boom. And we didn't hear much booing at all...lots of laughter and cheering and whistling at her bikini.

BTW...still waiting to see your pic posted for comparison. When can we expect it?
Why the fuck would I be in the crowd?......I'm not active duty......I'm a civilian.....I wouldn't be scumbag enough to take up a seat that an active duty troop should be occupying.

Now, quit your lying........Stupid people shouldn't be lying........They get caught everytime, as we can clearly see by you having yet ANOTHER lie of yours exposed......You got caught again.

I don't have to post a pic........I'm not the one who is plastic and looks like a fucking cartoon......Nor did I attack Palin on her weight.......That was Kathy Plastic who did that.....She's a lowclass liberal idiot, nothing more.....And she had her plastic ass handed to her by a bunch of troops who are tired of you liberal morons and your baseless attacks.

You were there?.......My ass!.....Fuckin' liar!:evil:

Why the fuck would I be in the crowd?......I'm not active duty......I'm a civilian.....I wouldn't be scumbag enough to take up a seat that an active duty troop should be occupying.

Wait....you think this concert was open to only Active Duty? :lmao: What else are you "expert" on? :lmao:

Now, quit your lying........Stupid people shouldn't be lying........They get caught everytime, as we can clearly see by you having yet ANOTHER lie of yours exposed......You got caught again.

Not lying...but then again...do you think people take anything you say seriously? Seriously? :lmao:

I don't have to post a pic........I'm not the one who is plastic and looks like a fucking cartoon......Nor did I attack Palin on her weight.......That was Kathy Plastic who did that.....She's a lowclass liberal idiot, nothing more.....And she had her plastic ass handed to her by a bunch of troops who are tired of you liberal morons and your baseless attacks.

So, we can assume that you would make Kathy look like Miss America. Wow...that's another surprise....:eusa_whistle:

Yeah...Jealous? I love free concerts on the Base. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wait....you think this concert was open to only Active Duty? :lmao: What else are you "expert" on? :lmao:

Not lying...but then again...do you think people take anything you say seriously? Seriously? :lmao:

So, we can assume that you would make Kathy look like Miss America. Wow...that's another surprise....:eusa_whistle:

You said there was no booing.......If you were there you would have definitely heard the booing.......Would have heard Kathy Plastic acknowledge that she was being booed......You're a fucking liar......You were not there.

Now, you may have been AROUND there......Seeing as though it's most likely a place you troll to sell your ass to the desperate soldiers and sailors, but you definitely weren't attending the show......If you had been at the show, you would have surely heard the booing......So, once again, you're a fucking liar!

Just deal with it......You got caught blatantly LYING yet again......It's a pattern with you.

She got booed for calling Palin the White Precious, not for being fat. Think they objected to the racist overtones than the fact Palin is white trash and apparently fat...

You might want to review the definition of the word 'fact'. It seems that you struggle to understand its meaning. Whether someone is 'white trash' is subjective, therefore, it cannot be a 'fact'. Mmmmk?

One man's fact is another man's rumour. She is trailer trash...fact...

You said there was no booing.......If you were there you would have definitely heard the booing.......Would have heard Kathy Plastic acknowledge that she was being booed......You're a fucking liar......You were not there.

Now, you may have been AROUND there......Seeing as though it's most likely a place you troll to sell your ass to the desperate soldiers and sailors, but you definitely weren't attending the show......If you had been at the show, you would have surely heard the booing......So, once again, you're a fucking liar!

Just deal with it......You got caught blatantly LYING yet again......It's a pattern with you.

I said I couldn't hear any booing where we were at....cheering, clapping, whistling. (except for when there were technical problems....did you know they had to do "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" twice cause of that? And that Rapper woman forgot her lines....I was about to boo over that one, but didn't) But feel free to be as jealous as you want....

Your pathetic cries of jealousy are amusing to me.

Last edited:
Extremely low class, even for her.

I wish I could negative rep her.

So, where were you in the crowd? We were about 2/3rds back...and if looking from stage, about the 10 o'clock position...near the left pylon of the lighting boom. And we didn't hear much booing at all...lots of laughter and cheering and whistling at her bikini.BTW...still waiting to see your pic posted for comparison. When can we expect it?

I could care less if you were there, but she was'nt wearing a bikini in the bit where she WAS boo-ed...

Just sayin'

& for the record, I hate the stupid bitch.

Even if she was after a "cheap laugh"... I think the men and women were there to entertained... not fed a bunch of leftie hatred toward the Palin's.

Last edited:
She got booed for calling Palin the White Precious, not for being fat. Think they objected to the racist overtones than the fact Palin is white trash and apparently fat...
You're a scumbag leftist piece of shit.....Just shut the fuck up!

Fact is, american citizens are getting tired of these bullshit attacks on the Palin's by you leftist scum.

Obviously, scumbags such as yourself didn't get the message this past november.

Poor baby....didn't get to go.

Kathy Griffin is the last person who should be talking shit about anybody's looks......The bitch has admitted she's been liposucked......She's basically made of plastic nowadays after all the cosmetic surgery.....She looks like a fuckin' cartoon.

If Mattel ever wants to make a "Skanky liberal ho' Barbie", Kathy Griffin could be the model......Just make a mold of the ugly liberal bag and start production!

Post us a pic of yourself so we can understand how you are so head and shoulders over her that you can talk.

And as for Kathy Griffin....for people smart enough to understand higher comedy, that is part of her schtick....not being all that beautiful (by your shallow standards, WJ) but working it anyways.

More like comedy for maggots and vermin.

More like comedy for maggots and vermin.

As I was saying.....

I said I couldn't hear any booing where we were at....cheering, clapping, whistling. (except for when there were technical problems....did you know they had to do "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" twice cause of that? And that Rapper woman forgot her lines....I was about to boo over that one, but didn't) But feel free to be as jealous as you want....

Your pathetic cries of jealousy are amusing to me.
Of course you couldn't hear the booing where you were at.....YOU WEREN'T THERE!:lol:

Forum List

Back