Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

She made jokes about the Obama kids also?

What a fuckin' typical idiotic liberal bitch!

Did she? Funny, I didn't hear those....maybe you watched a different concert she hosted.

And I would expect you WOULD be an expert on Bitchitude.
Yeah, i've been dealing with your lying ass long enough to know all about bitchitude.

Btw, did ya' hear we may finally have an answer to the homosexual problem?

Ya' heard about the gay birds?

Might want to have your blood checked. Seems that mercury poisoning is causing male birds to go gay.......Just think, we can do away with the homosexual problem by cleaning up the environment......Just think how wonderful it would be for our future generations not to have to put up with the freaky parades, funky diseases and, incessant whing about special rights that sems to plague them people.

Shiiiiiiiiit, I just may have to become an enviroloon to help get rid of the homosexual problem......It's the least I can do for our future generations!

:eusa_whistle:

I'm thinking I just may have to pay you some rent for all that head space I'm taking up. :lmao:

Any one of you cons would love the money griffen pulls down every year.

Comics are often rude for fucks sake people.

Not EVERY joke works with EVERY crowd.

what fucking children you people are.

It's up to her to use material that will work with a specific audience. This epic fail shows that she has no idea what real Americans think. She could have scored with a few Pelosi jokes, but that would never occur to her.

I doubt she cares what her audience would appreciate. Her whole schtick is to be a pushy opinionated biotch who's out for the shock factor. She just wants to push her agenda on people.
Perhaps. But more likely she's so far removed from reality that she thinks the average Marine shares her politics.

It's up to her to use material that will work with a specific audience. This epic fail shows that she has no idea what real Americans think. She could have scored with a few Pelosi jokes, but that would never occur to her.

I doubt she cares what her audience would appreciate. Her whole schtick is to be a pushy opinionated biotch who's out for the shock factor. She just wants to push her agenda on people.
Perhaps. But more likely she's so far removed from reality that she thinks the average Marine shares her politics.
We are a center right society......That is fully reflected in our military.......Kathy Plastic just found that out......Fully found out that people are getting tired of the baseless attacks by the loons on the left........Found out that only the looniest of the idiots on the left are in her corner on this one.

Next time, Kathy Plastic needs to think before opening her big plastic loony liberal mouth.

Last edited:
How in the fuck does the first lady and palins daughter compare in your silly con mind?

Palins daugther is a private citizen trying to make a buck paris hilton style.

Mrs Obama is the first lady.

Do you understand the differance?

The only reason the left attack Bristol is because of her mother. Personally, I think that's pathetic.

Michelle put herself in the public eye.... Bristol got dragged into it by the media. That's the difference.

EXACTLY!! Doesn't Griffin realize that 7 out of 10 of those Marines she tried to entertain would vote for Bristol's mom over their current Commander in Chief?

How in the fuck does the first lady and palins daughter compare in your silly con mind?

Palins daugther is a private citizen trying to make a buck paris hilton style.

Mrs Obama is the first lady.

Do you understand the differance?

The only reason the left attack Bristol is because of her mother. Personally, I think that's pathetic.

Michelle put herself in the public eye.... Bristol got dragged into it by the media. That's the difference.

EXACTLY!! Doesn't Griffin realize that 7 out of 10 of those Marines she tried to entertain would vote for Bristol's mom over their current Commander in Chief?

Link to those stats, plz.

You know...after watching the video, can't help but wonder who they are really booing....military people in general aren't too keen on people who get ahead by who their mommy or daddy is as opposed to their own merits.

(Noting for the naysayers, can barely hear the boos, but they seem to start right when Kathy Gifford mentions The Palin...and we couldn't distinguish boos vs cheers, whistles, etc. where we were at)

You know...after watching the video, can't help but wonder who they are really booing....military people in general aren't too keen on people who get ahead by who their mommy or daddy is as opposed to their own merits.

(Noting for the naysayers, can barely hear the boos, but they seem to start right when Kathy Gifford mentions The Palin...and we couldn't distinguish boos vs cheers, whistles, etc. where we were at)
Seriously, you're such a lefty apologist it's disgusting......Can't help but wonder who they are really booing?...........You're an idiot!:cuckoo:

But, we all know Kathy Plastic caters to you gays so, I guess it's quite understandable that you would try, and miserably fail, to defend that disgusting wench.

Doesn't say much about the intellect of the marines...
Got the balls to go tell that to a MARINE straight to their face?

I didn't think so!

Actually, doesn't say much about the intellect of the person telling us they know who 7 out of 10 marines would vote for without any polling evidence.

Seriously, you're such a lefty apologist it's disgusting......Can't help but wonder who they are really booing?...........You're an idiot!:cuckoo:

But, we all know Kathy Plastic caters to you gays so, I guess it's quite understandable that you would try, and miserably fail, to defend that disgusting wench.

OK, tell us again what you noticed when you were there at the concert, WJ. You being an eye witness like me and all. :eusa_eh:

OK, tell us again what you noticed when you were there at the concert, WJ. You being an eye witness like me and all. :eusa_eh:
First of all, I wasn't there, just like YOU weren't there.

We've already established that you YET AGAIN lied.......It's that disturbing pattern you have, and practice on a daily basis.

Second of all, it's been all over the news.......Have seen it several times, on our big screen, with BOSE surround sound........They were booing her for making disgusting comments about Palin and her weight.......The facts are the facts.......Quit trying to deny it.....You're making yourself look like a complete imbicile......Not that we didn't already know that.

Doesn't say much about the intellect of the marines...

I didn't think so!

Actually, doesn't say much about the intellect of the person telling us they know who 7 out of 10 marines would vote for without any polling evidence.

I don't need polls. I know a lot of veterans and current Marines, soldiers and sailors. I'm pretty certain that more than 70% of them would vote for Sarah Palin, Snoopy or the corpse of Calvin Coolidge over barack obama.

I didn't think so!

I don't need polls. I know a lot of veterans and current Marines, soldiers and sailors. I'm pretty certain that more than 70% of them would vote for Sarah Palin, Snoopy or the corpse of Calvin Coolidge over barack obama.

Of course you don't need polls. :eusa_liar:

And I too know a lot of veterans and current/former Marines....I am a veteran myself as is my wife...and I know that we aren't too keen about huge assumptions being made about us as if we don't think for ourselves. Now, tell us more about how you KNOW how veterans would vote.....:eusa_eh:

First of all, I wasn't there, just like YOU weren't there.

We've already established that you YET AGAIN lied.......It's that disturbing pattern you have, and practice on a daily basis.

Second of all, it's been all over the news.......Have seen it several times, on our big screen, with BOSE surround sound........They were booing her for making disgusting comments about Palin and her weight.......The facts are the facts.......Quit trying to deny it.....You're making yourself look like a complete imbicile......Not that we didn't already know that.

You just can't stand that you got called on your crap by someone who was actually there, can you? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back