Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

I always get that idiot that was married to Frank Gifford and this comedienne mixed up, so before watching the video, I thought it was that person.

I used to like Griffin's D-list show, but the bitch schtick got old to me after a while. It used to be funny-bitch material, now it just seems like bitch material and I got bored with her. Her material doesn't seem too clever any more.

She got booed for calling Palin the White Precious, not for being fat. Think they objected to the racist overtones than the fact Palin is white trash and apparently fat...

You might want to review the definition of the word 'fact'. It seems that you struggle to understand its meaning. Whether someone is 'white trash' is subjective, therefore, it cannot be a 'fact'. Mmmmk?

Griffin spends her life being fawned over by a liberal media and hangers on. She just assumes that any audience will laugh at a Palin joke. I'm glad to see her wash out with the Marines.

Griffen is another low class washed up so called "comedian", along with Joy Baher.

lefty women comedians are some of the ugliest, inside and out.

now, pass the BARF bag please.:lol:

Any one of you cons would love the money griffen pulls down every year.

Comics are often rude for fucks sake people.

Not EVERY joke works with EVERY crowd.

what fucking children you people are.

Griffen is so "so low class and NOT funny", I'd bet she HAS TO PAY the people to come see her.
I love that this crowd, booooooooooed her ugly ass.

Last edited:

It's up to her to use material that will work with a specific audience. This epic fail shows that she has no idea what real Americans think. She could have scored with a few Pelosi jokes, but that would never occur to her.

Yet, if some comedian joked about Michelle's ass or called her 'black trash', you'd be baying for blood.

I am entertained that you scream like a banshee about 'you people', yet you suffer no criticism about the left without venting about this make believe 'hate' emanating from everyone you disagree with.

The children on this board includes you, truthdon'tmatter.

How in the fuck does the first lady and palins daughter compare in your silly con mind?

Palins daugther is a private citizen trying to make a buck paris hilton style.

Mrs Obama is the first lady.

Do you understand the differance?

How in the fuck does the first lady and palins daughter compare in your silly con mind?

2436998992_f7294132dd_o.jpg

she still has a fat ass and it would be funny as hell if the comedians joked about the junk in the trunk..Yes????

great little bit , made me laugh.

Now How is it you now think its OK to attack the first lady personally?

Do you remember any comics doing bits on Laura and her killing of a ex boyfriend?

That would have pissed you right off huh.

great little bit , made me laugh.

Now How is it you now think its OK to attack the first lady personally?

Do you remember any comics doing bits on Laura and her killing of a ex boyfriend?

That would have pissed you right off huh.
Psssst. TM. C'mere. Bit closer....

*in hushed voice* Zoom didn't say it was OK to attack the First Lady.

Forum List

Back