Troops BOO Miss Nasty.

OK, tell us again what you noticed when you were there at the concert, WJ. You being an eye witness like me and all. :eusa_eh:
First of all, I wasn't there, just like YOU weren't there.

We've already established that you YET AGAIN lied.......It's that disturbing pattern you have, and practice on a daily basis.

Second of all, it's been all over the news.......Have seen it several times, on our big screen, with BOSE surround sound........They were booing her for making disgusting comments about Palin and her weight.......The facts are the facts.......Quit trying to deny it.....You're making yourself look like a complete imbicile......Not that we didn't already know that.

You just can't stand that you got called on your crap by someone who was actually there, can you? :lol::lol::lol:
You just can't stand that you got called out on another one of your LIES, by me......At least this one isn't as bad as the other LIE you obviously lived!

You weren't there........It's only too obvious!

But, Kathy Plastic was booed for being a typical liberal scumbag.....That's a fact, you cannot LIE about.......Ya' Fuckin' LIAR!

First of all, I wasn't there, just like YOU weren't there.

We've already established that you YET AGAIN lied.......It's that disturbing pattern you have, and practice on a daily basis.

Second of all, it's been all over the news.......Have seen it several times, on our big screen, with BOSE surround sound........They were booing her for making disgusting comments about Palin and her weight.......The facts are the facts.......Quit trying to deny it.....You're making yourself look like a complete imbicile......Not that we didn't already know that.

You just can't stand that you got called on your crap by someone who was actually there, can you? :lol::lol::lol:
You just can't stand that you got called out on another one of your LIES, by me......At least this one isn't as bad as the other LIE you obviously lived!

But, Kathy Plastic was booed for being a typical liberal scumbag.....That's a fact, you cannot LIE about.......Ya' Fuckin' LIAR!

Really? Pray tell....go on and show us what "lie" I've been called on. You have absolutely nothing besides your own hate at being burned on this issue to "prove" I was not at the concert. I have described acts...I have described things that would not have been on tv...I have even described the weather and where we were in the crowd. But, please.....PROVE that I wasn't there. I eagerly await your proof that you know more about where I was than even I do. :lmao:

Extremely low class, even for her.

I wish I could negative rep her.

More like comedy for maggots and vermin.

It seems that the little bitch has had image problems.

The little bitch is in no moral position to judge anyone else's appearance.:eusa_hand:

The viciousness of the left never ceases to amaze me.

I would think she deserves front row seats for hell.

Apparenty the troops didn't care for the plastic venemous bitch.

Plastic Kathy should have stayed home .

How can anyone justify these sick "jokes"?

I'm so glad you aren't obsessed, like WillowTree.

Really? Pray tell....go on and show us what "lie" I've been called on. You have absolutely nothing besides your own hate at being burned on this issue to "prove" I was not at the concert. I have described acts...I have described things that would not have been on tv...I have even described the weather and where we were in the crowd. But, please.....PROVE that I wasn't there. I eagerly await your proof that you know more about where I was than even I do. :lmao:

Well, WJ? Have you run away again?

EXCLUSIVE: Bristol Palin Responds to Kathy Griffin's 'Fat' Attack - FoxNews.com

I love spunky little Bristol. Kathy fucking Griffin sucks the hind tit.

I love how she reacted instead of shrugging it off as part of putting herself out there in Celebrity Land....:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Way to show how you can handle the spotlight! Way to show that the Heat of the Kitchen is too much for you......already! :clap2::clap2:

(and, having been there, I chuckle at the comments about the overwhelming booing, when we didn't even notice it)

"spunky Bristol". That brings up a few images! Wonder if she enjoys pearl necklaces.

You're obsession with Kathy Griffin is embarrassing.
Can we count the number of ways you would personally shit your pants if someone asking if Michelle Obama enjoys pearl necklaces?

Or is that different? Somehow?

People who put themselves out there in the celebrity spotlight are fair game for comedians. IF they cannot handle it, maybe they need to stay away from such things. One of the reasons I would NEVER EVER want to be on any of these reality/game shows....

"spunky Bristol". That brings up a few images! Wonder if she enjoys pearl necklaces.

Can we count the number of ways you would personally shit your pants if someone asking if Michelle Obama enjoys pearl necklaces?

What's the big deal about pearl necklaces. They are simple assessories.

You believe that a promiscuous, not-too-bright, single mother is due the respect that the First Lady Of The United States is due?

Only when it's a Democratic FLOTUS, right? Extra points for being a minority, too, dave?

meeechellle shits her pants

Having watched the video again, I cannot help but wonder if the boos were sound enhanced somehow....Seriously, we did not hear that kind of booing back (about 2/3rds) where we were.....but let me point this out too....the booing on the video starts BEFORE the joke. Wonder why.

It was broadcast on VH1 last night, but I was busy watching Gordon Ramsey's latest show on BBC America. I think it's like his 11th show this year.

But the omnipresent Gordon is always going to be a more constructive use of my viewing time than finding out if Wasilla's town slut has been offended by a D-list celebrity.

Forum List

Back