Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

Does the term national media confuse you? Houston is a city in Texas. Is there something you cannot equate, or is it the absence of instruction from race pimps that has you befuddled?
Nope.

When the thread is titled "why no media" and post says "zero media coverage" the word national has little to do with it. There is media coverage, thread title is bullshit and first post is bullshit.

It has nothing to do with race (nice flail though) it has to do with the simple fact it is incorrect to claim little or no media coverage is occurring.

Last edited:
Is there something about the term national media that you don't understand?

Is there something about cnn, fox, and aol news that you don't understand. The crime made national news, it was national media outlets as linked above.

The trial is local Houston news, but is till being covered by every established media outlet in town.

To say there is zero media coverage of this crime is retarded.

Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

The real question here is why don't the usual haters recognize the FACT that the answer to the op's question is in the op's thread title.

The suspect was arrested and the trial has begun.

Now, if there is enormous evidence that the suspect did indeed murder the dead teenager but the suspect gets off anyway, THEN there will be just cause for an uproar.

Even you idiot racists should be able to figure that out.

Is there something about the term national media that you don't understand?

Is there something about cnn, fox, and aol news that you don't understand. The crime made national news, it was national media outlets as linked above.

The trial is local Houston news, but is till being covered by every established media outlet in town.

To say there is zero media coverage of this crime is retarded.

Especially since the op LINKED to media coverage.

:cuckoo:

Especially since the op LINKED to media coverage.

:cuckoo:

They quickly turtled into the bizarre position that every established local affiliate covering the trial currently, and all the national coverage from cnn, fox, etc. when the crime happened = "why no media" and "zero media coverage" it boggles the mind.

They quickly turtled into the bizarre position that every established local affiliate covering the trial currently, and all the national coverage from cnn, fox, etc. when the crime happened = "why no media" and "zero media coverage" it boggles the mind.

Hey stupid. This hasn't got 1% of the coverage the zimbo trial did. Explain that, hater.

Hey stupid. This hasn't got 1% of the coverage the zimbo trial did. Explain that, hater.
Oh I'm sorry, I could have sworn you said "why no media" and "zero media" coverage in your thread. I must have failed to see where it actually said anything about ratio of coverage to Zimmerman.

So again curious = do you find it difficult to hold jobs are manage personal relationships with this terrible crutch of being a pathological liar? That must be hard.

Black thug killed by Hispanic while being attacked, and msm saturates the airwaves, calling it a white on black race crime.

White 12 year old boy tortured and killed by adult black woman, and msm is silent. Anyone who says they don't see the media agenda is lying (like several hacks on this board).

To the progressives, the white kid should be going to jail for being flammable.

But perhaps a little reminder is on order..........

Still laugh my balls off every time I post this up all these weeks later.......

Last edited:
Black thug killed by Hispanic while being attacked, and msm saturates the airwaves, calling it a white on black race crime.

White 12 year old boy tortured and killed by adult black woman, and msm is silent. Anyone who says they don't see the media agenda is lying (like several hacks on this board).

Yup, here you're right.

Oh yes. If the races were reversed it would make world wide news.

That simian needs to be put to sleep immediately.

The media would explode.

It might be time to start some sort of reversal. Suppose white men started calling each other "brother" and stores put signs in their windows "white owned" or even a sign that says "we speak English". The time has come for a little equality.

Why no insane outraged hysterical media calling for the hate crimes on this woman?
You know why, cause the victim is white and they cant get the milage out of a white victim like they can a black victim.

The media would explode.

It might be time to start some sort of reversal. Suppose white men started calling each other "brother" and stores put signs in their windows "white owned" or even a sign that says "we speak English". The time has come for a little equality.

I already refer to other whites as my brothers and sisters. :cool:

Forum List

Back