Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

Many of the details of the case are odd to say the least. Is she simply insane, or a botched kidnapping? There is a lot of detail in the link below. She asked for a court and not jury trial. More craziness. No leaps before looking.

Capital Murder Trial Begins for Mona Yvette Nelson in 2010 TX Abduction/Murder of Jonathan Foster
"At an afternoon press conference today, HPD officials say they are examining the possiblity that Nelson could be responsible for other murders." Could they be dealing with a black serial killer here?

Why should this be a national story? And why are they comparing this Trayvon Martin?

Oh because they want to fan white rage against random blacks....of course!!!

If races were reversed they would kill a black person and go home and wait for trial. You see the big black bitch? She's in court. See the difference?

Last edited:

I have seen it all over Facebook. So what point are you trying to make?

Comparing this story to the Zimmerma/Martin case and the news coverage, if any.

Other than it being a crime with different races what is the similarities to Zimmerman and Martin?

*crickets*

Why should this be a national story? And why are they comparing this Trayvon Martin?

If races were reversed they would kill a black person and go home and wait for trial. You see the big black bitch? She's in court. See the difference?

Not to mention he was killed in 2010.
I wonder if it made national news then?

Why should trayvon martin be a national story?

Are you saying only blacks are worthy of national news?

You are a racist piece of shit.

I think that is the point. It's a subject that people are talking about and the media is largely ignoring.

Probably because it happened Christmas Eve 2010.
Did they ignore it when it first happened?

For the same reason Trayvon was a national story......which it should have never been.

WOW.

I seem to remember hearing something about it a while back, but I hadn't seen or heard much of it.

Comparing this story to the Zimmerma/Martin case and the news coverage, if any.

Other than it being a crime with different races what is the similarities to Zimmerman and Martin?

*crickets*

Thats all the Zimmerman case was, a death and race. So why was it a big story and this isn't. They share the exact same elements.....other than self defense.

Let's swap a few words to see how your post sounds:

Why should this [Trayvon Martin] be a national story? And why are they comparing this the black woman who tortured the white kid to death with a blow torch?

Oh because they want to fan white rage against random whites....of course!!!

You have pegged the irony meter.

irony-meter.jpg

Forum List

Back