Trial begins for black who tortured white kid to death w blowtorch! WHY NO MEDIA?

Proof the news media is ignoring this case.

View attachment 27221

Prove they ignored it in 2010..... When the murder happened.

Do you really want to defend a racially based hate crime where a black person burned a 12 year old white boy beyond recognition? Where the hell is Al Sharpton when you need him? It should have led the news cycle for months. There should have been rallies for justice. I wonder if the Smithsonian asked for anything of this boy's?

Why should this be a national story? And why are they comparing this Trayvon Martin?

Oh because they want to fan white rage against random blacks....of course!!!

If races were reversed they would kill a black person and go home and wait for trial. You see the big black bitch? She's in court. See the difference?

Why should trayvon martin be a national story?

Are you saying only blacks are worthy of national news?

I asked you first.

You are a racist piece of shit.

3p3m40.jpg

U mad?

Last edited:
I have seen it all over Facebook. So what point are you trying to make?

I think that is the point. It's a subject that people are talking about and the media is largely ignoring.

Probably because it happened Christmas Eve 2010.
Did they ignore it when it first happened?

Makes no difference to some of them. They just want to find anything to make it seem like there is a similarity. So far I only know of one instance where it was even in the same ball park but they are too dumb to even find that one.

View attachment 27221

Prove they ignored it in 2010..... When the murder happened.

Do you really want to defend a racially based hate crime where a black person burned a 12 year old white boy beyond recognition? Where the hell is Al Sharpton when you need him? It should have led the news cycle for months. There should have been rallies for justice. I wonder if the Smithsonian asked for anything of this boy's?

I am not defending anything. I am simply pointing out that it was covered in 2010 by the national news. And that the OP is a lie.

If you don't believe they covered it check the links I posted. Thanks, have a nice day.

View attachment 27221

Wait wait wait for it....

Like I said.

Mona Nelson Arrested for Murder, Burning of Jonathan Foster - ABC News

Woman Charged With Murder in Death of 12-Year-Old Texas Boy | Fox News

Woman arrested in death of 12-year-old Texas boy - CNN.com

There was also a Huff post article but link doesn't work since it happened almost three years ago.

So you guys were saying?

Bunch of whiny girls...Waa the Mean ol Media

2NrKS2Y.gif

I wonder if I will get any responses to my post with links from the national news?

Looks like that's a no.

crying about made up bullshit...I guess they have to go back to complaining about a Surfers Sushi and A Rodeo Clown dressed like Obama.

Yanno, the important stuff

Why should this be a national story? And why are they comparing this Trayvon Martin?

Oh because they want to fan white rage against random blacks....of course!!!

If races were reversed they would kill a black person and go home and wait for trial. You see the big black bitch? She's in court. See the difference?

Why should trayvon martin be a national story?

Are you saying only blacks are worthy of national news?

I asked you first.

You are a racist piece of shit.

3p3m40.jpg

U mad?

I answered your question with a question.

deElVIF.gif

Racist cock sucker.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I applaud the OP; this one sided shit has to stop. Us whites need to scream racism whenever we are victimized by blacks - I know, thats alot of screaming. This personification that only whites can be racist is offensive. Liberals feel that they have a monopoly on the race card when it is a fact that whites care more for blacks than blacks do, and blacks are the most racist of all - as they blame their failure on whitey! :clap2:

They are so racist that they turned Zimmerman into a white guy, and will not accept the verdict that Trayon's death was justified! :lol:

they are quite differnt, in this case, the killer was actually guilty of murder

Do you know anything about the case? Has she been convicted? Or are you just assuming she did it?

It was a she? :eusa_shifty:

Exactly my point.. :)

But it does sound like she is guilty.
I will have to admit, when looking for links I found one post at a message board that tried to claim the kid was a future serial killer. There are whack jobs on both sides.

Do you know anything about the case? Has she been convicted? Or are you just assuming she did it?

It was a she? :eusa_shifty:

Exactly my point.. :)

But it does sound like she is guilty.
I will have to admit, when looking for links I found one post at a message board that tried to claim the kid was a future serial killer. There are whack jobs on both sides.

I've decided you are too cute to argue with.

There is a real problem with our society. the trend now is people are to quick to kill someone in the name of self defense. but that is really driven by the fact that you have to assume if someone is attacking you, there is a very good chance they will killl you. years ago, you just beat someone up a little and that was it. both parties walked away. but today, people will drop you for little to no reason at all. we really need a strong focus to be pushed on our moral values and sense of decency. and that needs to be driven by everyone, our leaders, the media, our social organizations, parents, teachers, friends, entertainment fields, movies, music and literature. It is going to take a wholesale effort to get us back in a good place

View attachment 27221

Like I said.

There was also a Huff post article but link doesn't work since it happened almost three years ago.

So you guys were saying?

But can you find the same level and depth of coverage as Trayvon? Why was Trayvon's death all about race with 24/7 non-stop media attention and statements made by the president and this wasn't?

View attachment 27221

Like I said.

So you guys were saying?

But can you find the same level and depth of coverage as Trayvon? Why was Trayvon's death all about race with 24/7 non-stop media attention and statements made by the president and this wasn't?

Are you guys really that slow? Trayvon's case was not going to be a case because the police did not want to investigate it or bring GZ to trial. Thats what the all the coverage was about. Once the white race baiters started acting like you guys are now thats when it blew up.

Like I said.

So you guys were saying?

Are you guys really that slow? Trayvon's case was not going to be a case because the police did not want to investigate it or bring GZ to trial. Thats what the all the coverage was about. Once the white race baiters started acting like you guys are now thats when it blew up.

and a jury found martin not guilty so the police were right. white race baiters? wtf are you talking about?

and a jury found martin not guilty so the police were right. white race baiters? wtf are you talking about?

Actually, I think they found Martin to be dead.

Forum List

Back