Transracial

Culture appropriation. But, it's ok here because she worked for the NAACP.

That makes zero sense.

You guys really resorting to posting vids of comedians to articulate your points?

That makes zero sense.
What do you mean? The reason I ask is technically everyone is guilty of cultural appropriation in some way.

There is a huge difference between cultural appropriation and lying about your race.
What if you dont believe in the concept of race? If you watch the video its clear she doesnt believe in race. She is only using the words to denote culture.

That makes zero sense.
What do you mean? The reason I ask is technically everyone is guilty of cultural appropriation in some way.

Culture appropriation is exploitation. It is theft. It's not ok here:
5 things white people need to learn about cultural appropriation

It certainly is not ok simply because she was a college professor or President of the Spokane NAACP.
It's still theft.

It's not ok simply because she is considered a "liberal".

She's a liar and a deceiver. She's white when it is convenient, and black when it is convenient.

There are some things that are black and white. Lying and deceiving are two of them. She tried to invent a gray area. Sorry, that doesn't work.

That makes zero sense.

It certainly is not ok simply because she was a college professor or President of the Spokane NAACP.
It's still theft.

I agree cultural appropriation is exploitation. I disagree that this is what she has done. She made a personal choice to live her life in a way that is comfortable to her. She also helped make things better for Blacks and educated people while doing that. If it was exploitation she would have been the only person to benefit.

She's a liar and a deceiver. She's white when it is convenient, and black when it is convenient.

There are some things that are black and white. Lying and deceiving are two of them. She tried to invent a gray area. Sorry, that doesn't work.
No she has rejected the notion of being white. She aint going back.

That makes zero sense.

There is a huge difference between cultural appropriation and lying about your race.
What if you dont believe in the concept of race? If you watch the video its clear she doesnt believe in race. She is only using the words to denote culture.

That's nothing but an excuse to accept lying.

That makes zero sense.

It's still theft.

I agree cultural appropriation is exploitation. I disagree that this is what she has done. She made a personal choice to live her life in a way that is comfortable to her. She also helped make things better for Blacks and educated people while doing that. If it was exploitation she would have been the only person to benefit.

She made a personal choice and did not care who she screwed over to obtain it. She claimed that she had been physically abused. She told her brother not to tell anyone who her parents were. She is not some stunning star. She is a conman.

That makes zero sense.

That's nothing but an excuse to accept lying.
You can do better than that. I know because I've talked to you before. Its not lying if thats what she believes.

The difference between Dolezal and Jenner is that Dolezal is not honest. She showed photos of herself with an older black man and told people the older black man was her father. She may also have lied about her race to get preferential treatment.

She has..."issues".

So Bruce Jenner pretending to be a man all those years was honest?
Jenner didn't say this is a photo of him winning the gold medal:

291jgw6.jpg

Right, he just pretended to be a father and husband.

Nice

Which is worse I wonder? Is it lying about a stupid medal or being a husband and father?

That makes zero sense.

It's still theft.

She made a personal choice and did not care who she screwed over to obtain it. She claimed that she had been physically abused. She told her brother not to tell anyone who her parents were. She is not some stunning star. She is a conman.
What makes you think she wasnt physically abused and what does that have to do with it? Lets stay on what we know so far. If her parents did abuse her I can see why she wanted nothing to do with them.

LOL, to liberals, this is somehow totally different from a person who is born a man and feels like a woman.

Dear God, I hate liberals.

A person is born with a dick and balls. Feels like a woman, has an operation that makes the idiot "look like" a woman, and we are suppose to believe that the idiot is a woman. Regardless of the simple fact that it is impossible.

I, just fucking hate them. Fucking, hate all of them.

No, you're not, so let go of your hate now that you know. Wait, whats that? You have a NEW reason you hate liberals?

OF COOOOOURRRSE!!

Forum List

Back