Transracial

Rachel Dolezal I identify as black - Yahoo News

If Rachel Dolezal wants to be a black woman, why not let her? Why not recognize her as such? In fact, why not have some surgical procedures to help her look more black?

Is the NAACP full of transracial bigots? Is this why she resigned?

If they can change Bruce Jenner into a woman, they can certainly change this woman's race

I gotta say, this Dolezal thing is one of the more bizarre stories I have read in a while. It jolted me almost as much as the Bruce Jenner thing, which I still fail to understand and honestly, do not accept.

To "identify" as something that is objective, like skin color, is ridiculous if it is not your actual skin color.

I am a man. I was born with a penis. I like the fact that G-d made me with a penis. I am quite happy to be a man. So, :wtf: is all this weird stuff?

Oy, Gewalt.

Oh, and please remember, I'm more of the Liberal type. But this stuff is just nothing for me at all.

You are seeing your future as you get older and in 30 or 40 years, you will be the anti transracial crowd being called names like the ones of today who are older and called anti gay.

OP, I kind of feel sorry for her in a strange way. It don't bother me if she has a heart and trying to make a difference , She was not trying for economic gaines or anything, she just was trying to help people.

I don't see anything wrong with it, except she got imerresed in a fantasy.

Its not like Bruce Jenner and his 5 million pay out that he his hiding from the law on his car crash that killed a person .

She was not going for fame or money, you can tell it in her eyes.

It may be true that she really feels that way and there is absolutely no law that says that only a black person can head up an NAACP chapter anywhere in the country. As Asclepias so correctly pointed out, some of the first NAACP heads were white people. It's the fact that she claims to be something that she is not that is bothersome.
As the video I posted showed, she was, at least for a time, either in denial, or seriously trying to be a poseur.

OP, I kind of feel sorry for her in a strange way. It don't bother me if she has a heart and trying to make a difference , She was not trying for economic gaines or anything, she just was trying to help people.

Its not like Bruce Jenner and his 5 million pay out that he his hiding from the law on his car crash that killed a person .

It may be true that she really feels that way and there is absolutely no law that says that only a black person can head up an NAACP chapter anywhere in the country. As Asclepias so correctly pointed out, some of the first NAACP heads were white people. It's the fact that she claims to be something that she is not that is bothersome.
As the video I posted showed, she was, at least for a time, either in denial, or seriously trying to be a poseur.

Like I said, that's the part that disturbs me.

I think this is where it gets tricky. She obviously has no problem with letting people believe she is of African descent but I havent ever heard her say she was in fact Black. The closest she has said is that she would ID herself as Black. She is very specific in the choice of words she uses. Black could be taken 2 ways. From the way she carries herself and her choice of words she seems to be talking about Black in a cultural way not the race.

I watched this video online and I can honestly say there is no way I would have known this woman is white watching her mannerism and body language. She comports herself as woman that obviously is Black but grew up in an area where there were not that many Blacks around.

As far as I'm concerned the blacks can keep her.

That is no attitude to have.

I see an oppurtunity here. Why can't the GOP form a super PAC of transracials if the left is simply going to kick them to the curb?

Stand proud orange people.

If Michael Jackson can go white, she can certainly go black.

Like I said, that's the part that disturbs me.
What bothers me more is her parents embarrassing her to the world, I have a feeling she was trying to make a difference, I am sure her black friends knew she wasn't black.

But didn't care if they had a allie

I still want to know the motive of her parents to throw her under the buss.

I don't understand why? I would never throw my 18 year old daughter under the buss, no matter what stunt she pulled.

I think this is where it gets tricky. She obviously has no problem with letting people believe she is of African descent but I havent ever heard her say she was in fact Black. The closest she has said is that she would ID herself as Black. She is very specific in the choice of words she uses. Black could be taken 2 ways. From the way she carries herself and her choice of words she seems to be talking about Black in a cultural way not the race.

Bruce Jenner can refer to himself as a woman but she can't refer to herself as a black?

Does one need surgery first? Maybe they could imlpant an afro.

LOL, to liberals, this is somehow totally different from a person who is born a man and feels like a woman.

Dear God, I hate liberals.

A person is born with a dick and balls. Feels like a woman, has an operation that makes the idiot "look like" a woman, and we are suppose to believe that the idiot is a woman. Regardless of the simple fact that it is impossible.

I, just fucking hate them. Fucking, hate all of them.

Just come out and say what is on your mind, won't you?

The difference between Dolezal and Jenner is that Dolezal is not honest. She showed photos of herself with an older black man and told people the older black man was her father. She may also have lied about her race to get preferential treatment.

She has..."issues".

The difference between Dolezal and Jenner is that Dolezal is not honest. She showed photos of herself with an older black man and told people the older black man was her father. She may also have lied about her race to get preferential treatment.

She has..."issues".

So Bruce Jenner pretending to be a man all those years was honest?

Why the black condemnation on the transracial gal when they heap praise on the transgender he/she thing?

Who is "they" and who ever said that "they" speak for all Blacks, or any other group?
Thanks. Some Black people are outraged. Others are standing up for her and some simply dont care. Its not a big deal because there are plenty of women from all races that do the same thing. They want to be Black.

One only can wonder why . . .

She has..."issues".

Jenner didn't say this is a photo of him winning the gold medal:

291jgw6.jpg

She's a scammer.... plain and simple.

She has..."issues".

Did fucking Bruce parents out him, dumb fuck? They always knew his strange ways, guess you are to young Jack ass to even watch that movie about Bruce Jenner in the early 80s or late 70s

I know that movie, still remember it.

Did his parents out him?

Nope

She is revolting. Shifting the blame to her parents? The woman claimed to have been abused.

Why the black condemnation on the transracial gal when they heap praise on the transgender he/she thing?

Who is "they" and who ever said that "they" speak for all Blacks, or any other group?
Thanks. Some Black people are outraged. Others are standing up for her and some simply dont care. Its not a big deal because there are plenty of women from all races that do the same thing. They want to be Black.

One only can wonder why . . .

Last edited:
The problem may stem from the fact that she was raised in a liberal home that was also fundamentalist Christian. If that isn't a way to screw a kid up, what else will do it? :lmao: Her parents adopted four kids, all of them black, she ended up with a black nationalist philosophy. Go figure. I don't think she really ever knew who she was.

What did Rachel Dolezal do to her adopted brother Izaiah?
Blog What did Rachel Dolezal do to her adopted brother Izaiah
"Rachel Dolezal's parents appear to promote the racial harmony model of civil rights that reached its apex in the early 1960s. Rachel promotes the black nationalism view of civil rights that has become dominant in academia and the media.

Six children have been identified in news stories. Their names are straight out of the Old Testament: Rachel, Joshua, Ezra, Izaiah, Esther, and Zechariah. Four are adopted. All of the four are black."

Forum List

Back