Transracial

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rachel Dolezal I identify as black - Yahoo News

If Rachel Dolezal wants to be a black woman, why not let her? Why not recognize her as such? In fact, why not have some surgical procedures to help her look more black?

Is the NAACP full of transracial bigots? Is this why she resigned?

If they can change Bruce Jenner into a woman, they can certainly change this woman's race

Transgender has opened the door, anyone can be whatever they 'identify' as and if you deny them in any way, you're a phobe.

Did I get that right?

:cuckoo:

If Rachel Dolezal wants to be a black woman, why not let her? Why not recognize her as such? In fact, why not have some surgical procedures to help her look more black?

If they can change Bruce Jenner into a woman, they can certainly change this woman's race

I gotta say, this Dolezal thing is one of the more bizarre stories I have read in a while. It jolted me almost as much as the Bruce Jenner thing, which I still fail to understand and honestly, do not accept.

To "identify" as something that is objective, like skin color, is ridiculous if it is not your actual skin color.

I am a man. I was born with a penis. I like the fact that G-d made me with a penis. I am quite happy to be a man. So, :wtf: is all this weird stuff?

Oy, Gewalt.

Oh, and please remember, I'm more of the Liberal type. But this stuff is just nothing for me at all.

LOL, to liberals, this is somehow totally different from a person who is born a man and feels like a woman.

Dear God, I hate liberals.

A person is born with a dick and balls. Feels like a woman, has an operation that makes the idiot "look like" a woman, and we are suppose to believe that the idiot is a woman. Regardless of the simple fact that it is impossible.

I, just fucking hate them. Fucking, hate all of them.

OP, I kind of feel sorry for her in a strange way. It don't bother me if she has a heart and trying to make a difference , She was not trying for economic gaines or anything, she just was trying to help people.

I don't see anything wrong with it, except she got imerresed in a fantasy.

Its not like Bruce Jenner and his 5 million pay out that he his hiding from the law on his car crash that killed a person .

She was not going for fame or money, you can tell it in her eyes.

You know, I don't start threads very often, but about a week ago I thought about starting a thread about this chick with the same title. Good show sport.

This is the article I read. When a far left wing rag nails a far lefty, you know something is amiss. lol

I Have Questions About That White Lady Who Maybe Pretended to Be Black

Skip to minute 8:10

Pictures of her in her youth. . .

1293402684343234480.jpg

Last edited:
LOL, to liberals, this is somehow totally different from a person who is born a man and feels like a woman.

Dear God, I hate liberals.

A person is born with a dick and balls. Feels like a woman, has an operation that makes the idiot "look like" a woman, and we are suppose to believe that the idiot is a woman. Regardless of the simple fact that it is impossible.

I, just fucking hate them. Fucking, hate all of them.

Yes, we already know that you are just chock-full-'o hate towards just all kinds of people.

In fact, on the Wall Street Market of Hate, your name is gaining stock, very quickly.

But you know, hate is a poison. Do take care of yourself, for your hatred will be your undoing.

OP, I kind of feel sorry for her in a strange way. It don't bother me if she has a heart and trying to make a difference , She was not trying for economic gaines or anything, she just was trying to help people.

I don't see anything wrong with it, except she got imerresed in a fantasy.

Its not like Bruce Jenner and his 5 million pay out that he his hiding from the law on his car crash that killed a person .

She was not going for fame or money, you can tell it in her eyes.

It may be true that she really feels that way and there is absolutely no law that says that only a black person can head up an NAACP chapter anywhere in the country. As Asclepias so correctly pointed out, some of the first NAACP heads were white people. It's the fact that she claims to be something that she is not that is bothersome.

What I don't get about this? I have 3 children, 3 stepchildren I wouldn't call them out on national television on stupid stuff they did or do, what for? God knows I was a kid once too.

Somethings you just keep in the family if your a loving dad.

What I don't get about this? I have 3 children, 3 stepchildren I wouldn't call them out on national television on stupid stuff they did or do, what for? God knows I was a kid once too.

Somethings you just keep in the family if your a loving dad.

Not if you feel by calling them out saves them. If your child is living a lie, and they are on a road to perdition and there is nothing else you think will work, well you would do what you have to do.

Why the black condemnation on the transracial gal when they heap praise on the transgender he/she thing?

Who is "they" and who ever said that "they" speak for all Blacks, or any other group?
Thanks. Some Black people are outraged. Others are standing up for her and some simply dont care. Its not a big deal because there are plenty of women from all races that do the same thing. They want to be Black.

Forum List

Back