Transracial

Culture appropriation. But, it's ok here because she worked for the NAACP.

That makes zero sense.
What do you mean? The reason I ask is technically everyone is guilty of cultural appropriation in some way.

Culture appropriation is exploitation. It is theft. It's not ok here:
5 things white people need to learn about cultural appropriation

It certainly is not ok simply because she was a college professor or President of the Spokane NAACP.
It's still theft.

It's not ok simply because she is considered a "liberal".
I agree cultural appropriation is exploitation. I disagree that this is what she has done. She made a personal choice to live her life in a way that is comfortable to her. She also helped make things better for Blacks and educated people while doing that. If it was exploitation she would have been the only person to benefit.

She made a personal choice and did not care who she screwed over to obtain it. She claimed that she had been physically abused. She told her brother not to tell anyone who her parents were. She is not some stunning star. She is a conman.
What makes you think she wasnt physically abused and what does that have to do with it? Lets stay on what we know so far. If her parents did abuse her I can see why she wanted nothing to do with them.

It's the excuse she gave for abandoning her parents.
Black like me - Coeur d Alene Press Local News

The more that she repeated the lies and the more that she became a public figure then the more that those allegations are going to be picked up and spread about by the people that the parents interact with. She did not give a damn whom she nailed in the process. I suspect that this woman is mentally ill.

What do you mean? The reason I ask is technically everyone is guilty of cultural appropriation in some way.

Culture appropriation is exploitation. It is theft. It's not ok here:
5 things white people need to learn about cultural appropriation

It certainly is not ok simply because she was a college professor or President of the Spokane NAACP.
It's still theft.

It's not ok simply because she is considered a "liberal".
I agree cultural appropriation is exploitation. I disagree that this is what she has done. She made a personal choice to live her life in a way that is comfortable to her. She also helped make things better for Blacks and educated people while doing that. If it was exploitation she would have been the only person to benefit.

She made a personal choice and did not care who she screwed over to obtain it. She claimed that she had been physically abused. She told her brother not to tell anyone who her parents were. She is not some stunning star. She is a conman.
What makes you think she wasnt physically abused and what does that have to do with it? Lets stay on what we know so far. If her parents did abuse her I can see why she wanted nothing to do with them.

It's the excuse she gave for abandoning her parents.
Black like me - Coeur d Alene Press Local News

The more that she repeated the lies and the more that she became a public figure then the more that those allegations are going to be picked up and spread about by the people that the parents interact with. She did not give a damn whom she nailed in the process. I suspect that this woman is mentally ill.
So your assumption is that her parents didnt abuse her?

The woman is an established liar and deceiver. It is you who is making an assumption her claim of being abused is true.
Its not just her claim. Evidently her brother is a sexual predator. This is probably why the parents outed her.

Rachel Dolezal s brother author Joshua Dolezal faces trial for alleged sexual abuse of a black child - The Washington Post

"It was revealed Monday that Dolezal’s older brother Joshua Dolezal is awaiting trial on charges he sexually abused a black child — charges that the Dolezal family, in their own television appearance, implied Rachel Dolezal may have helped orchestrate. Joshua Dolezal is contesting the charges and is free on $15,000 bail while awaiting trial, according to the Denver Post.

Joshua Dolezal’s troubles could explain at least one piece of the complicated puzzle behind this saga, the question of why Rachel Dolezal’s parents would expose their daughter to such public humiliation and perhaps legal jeopardy."

Last edited:
Yes. it is a lie to say you are black. Just as it is a lie for Bruce Jenner to say he is a women. But...are you sure that a white woman couldn't teach African-American studies? Guys, come on.

The woman is an established liar and deceiver. It is you who is making an assumption her claim of being abused is true.
So where is the proof she was not abused?

Rachel Dolezal s Brother Says She Warned Don t Blow My Cover - BuzzFeed News

Not evidence. It's he said/she said.

Where is the proof that she was? Right now, it is simply lie after lie after lie.

This is the reason that the right wing thinks liberals are crazy. Just 'splain away the lies and find a way to justify them.

In fact, why not have some surgical procedures to help her look more black?

Remember how people flipped their shit when this happened?

PCN_julianne_hough_halloween_lpl_131026_16x9_608.jpg

Today's new word is "Transracial".

Now, what could be more ridiculous than that? Let's see ...

Transpecies, perhaps? Transvegetable?

The Left is truly nuts.

A quetion comes to mind.

Was Bill Clinton really the first African American president, that is, if he thinks he was?

Hmm, judging from the title, I thought you were talking about this:

So imagine my disappointment to discover what this thread was actually about.

She told Matt Liar that "her race is human, and she is culturally black".

:rofl:

I bet this chick is Rabbi's wife, and where he got his twisted ideas about immigration policy. "They culturally identify as Americans, so they should be allowed to freely come to America for the first time in life and take jobs from real Americans."

Rachel Dolezal I identify as black - Yahoo News

If Rachel Dolezal wants to be a black woman, why not let her? Why not recognize her as such? In fact, why not have some surgical procedures to help her look more black?

Is the NAACP full of transracial bigots? Is this why she resigned?

If they can change Bruce Jenner into a woman, they can certainly change this woman's race
Trans-racial? LOL There is no such human condition.

The dumb kunt is simply a neurotic compulsive liar.

Forum List

Back