Transracial

A quetion comes to mind.

Was Bill Clinton really the first African American president, that is, if he thinks he was?
Which bring us to the question if Chelsea will decide she's black.

Leftist first have to figure out if they are male and female before they can figure out what race they are.

Fingers crossed that Chelsea can get both her sex right AND her race right.

I know it's a lot to ask, but we can only hope.

Rachel Dolezal I identify as black - Yahoo News

If Rachel Dolezal wants to be a black woman, why not let her? Why not recognize her as such? In fact, why not have some surgical procedures to help her look more black?

Is the NAACP full of transracial bigots? Is this why she resigned?

If they can change Bruce Jenner into a woman, they can certainly change this woman's race
Trans-racial? LOL There is no such human condition.

The dumb kunt is simply a neurotic compulsive liar.

Who says? Are you saying there is no such thing as a transsexual?

A quetion comes to mind.

Was Bill Clinton really the first African American president, that is, if he thinks he was?
Which bring us to the question if Chelsea will decide she's black.

Leftist first have to figure out if they are male and female before they can figure out what race they are.

Fingers crossed that Chelsea can get both her sex right AND her race right.

I know it's a lot to ask, but we can only hope

My guess is though she like girls and has not figured out that you are suppose to marry males.

Rachel Dolezal I identify as black - Yahoo News

If Rachel Dolezal wants to be a black woman, why not let her? Why not recognize her as such? In fact, why not have some surgical procedures to help her look more black?

Is the NAACP full of transracial bigots? Is this why she resigned?

If they can change Bruce Jenner into a woman, they can certainly change this woman's race
Trans-racial? LOL There is no such human condition.

The dumb kunt is simply a neurotic compulsive liar.

Who says? Are you saying there is no such thing as a transsexual?
That's just silly fantasy. You knmow it too, and if you claim that you don't know that you are simply insane and/or lying.

Why the black condemnation on the transracial gal when they heap praise on the transgender he/she thing?

Who is "they" and who ever said that "they" speak for all Blacks, or any other group?

They,....libs. Come on einstein!

You think that "libs" means a monolithic group, with no differences of opinion? Really?

Come on, you are smarter than that, bubba.

Lol, no I'm not homogenizing a whole group. It sure is funny as hell though.

I'm just wondering: Nobody noticed [that she's white]? It seems pretty obvious. :dunno:

rachel.png

Forum List

Back