Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified. Here Are the Facts Biden showered with his daughter!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

But why should anyone not believe her?
Remember these photos and these statements:
A) NO Granddad kisses any child on the lips!
B) NO 81 senior much less any man kisses kids on the kids lips!

A Psychologist Explains Why It’s Better to Stop Kissing Your Children on the Lips​

FOLKS this is our president kissing his granddaughter, feeling up little kids, just plain disgusting!
Bidenkissinggranddaugterlips.png

Bidenpedo_kids071523.png

Bidendaughtersaysshowerstrue.png

Just stop it, you sick pervs.

We get it. You all stroke yourselves as you type this stuff. It's all you think about 24/7.

You BDS pervs need to be on a watch list.
Wow... YOU are defending a pedophile who took showers with his daughter! People like YOU are the perverts.
These words...
the author Biden's daughter!!!....noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

So all you are doing is showing YOU approve of that behavior. Truly I feel sorry for your offspring because if it is ok
for Biden to shower with his daughter... YOU approve that behavior also! Truly sick!

It's not normal to think of pedo stuff 24/7.

It's not normal to make up stories about how everyone you don't like is a pedo.

You do that, and more. You're a sick creepy perv.

That's why you're all alone now. Nobody can stand to be around you.
What stories were made up? I've shown you photos!
I respect you having your own opinions. But it is truly stupid on your part to say I make up stories when I provide facts:
A pedophile like Joe has generally photos...
Bidenpedophilesmellingcryinggirl.png

Here are Joe's ... No adult let alone a grandfather would ever EVER kiss their granddaughter on the lips!
That's so sexually disgusting to MOST ADULTS...because children are then receptive to all intrusions on their body!

Psychologist Charlotte Reznick explained to news Australia that lips and mouth are personal boundaries. So, kissing a child on the lips may create an impression that anyone can intrude into their personal space and body. The child can also develop the inability to say no.

Parents kissing their children on the lips should not be socially acceptable​

Kisses on the lips are intimate. You don’t have to be intimate with your child. There are plenty of other appropriate ways to show your affection. Stop smooching your kids.

Bidenkissesgranddaughter copy 2.png

Virginia LAW!!!
§ 18.2-370.6. Penetration of mouth of child with lascivious intent; penalty.
Any person 18 years of age or older who, with lascivious intent, kisses a child under the age of 13 on the mouth while knowingly and intentionally penetrating the mouth of such child with his tongue is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.

Wow... YOU are defending a pedophile who took showers with his daughter! People like YOU are the perverts.
These words...
the author Biden's daughter!!!....noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

So all you are doing is showing YOU approve of that behavior. Truly I feel sorry for your offspring because if it is ok
for Biden to shower with his daughter... YOU approve that behavior also! Truly sick!
no. he is defending a decent old guy from character assassination alleged in a diary stolen for a notorious propagandist who has been know to alter videotape.

if trump were judged by these standards he would be crucified already.

Just stop it, you sick pervs.

We get it. You all stroke yourselves as you type this stuff. It's all you think about 24/7.

You BDS pervs need to be on a watch list.
Shout louder how you hate his daughter for snitching on Daddy Joe Biden.

Everyone agrees Ashley Biden's diary was stolen.

And then the non-liars agree that a hellbound conservative just faked a page out of it.

Various conservative hellspawn pervs here don't care. The BigLie helps them get off, so they love the BigLie.

Forum List

Back