NFL Week 11 Predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
What a fantastic week of football we just had. Two great overtime games with amazing plays. Tremendous upset wins. Don't know if we will see anything like that this week but lets see what we have...

Thursday Night Game
Titans
at Packers - Now that the Pukers have finally won after so many consecutive losses, all the sports talkers are thinking the Pukers have turned the corner on their season. I don't think they have ironed out all their issues yet. I'll go with the hard nose Titans to win.

Sunday Games
Bears at Falcons - Think this is a pretty even match. I'll go with the home team Falcons.

Eagles at Colts - Tough game for Jeff Saturday who just got his first win against the Raiders, one of the worst teams in the league this year. The Eagles should be on a whole different level of difficulty. I'll take the Eagles.

Jets at Patriots - Should be a good divisional matchup in the AFC-E. I'll take the Pats at home. Should further muddy up that division.

Commanders at Texans - Will the game be called off due to the invasion? If not, I think the Commies take this one.

Rams at Saints - WTF has happened to the Rams? Now Cooper Cupp is out. I'll go with the Aints at home.

Browns at Bills - Bills coming off upset loss to the Vikings will likely come roaring back. One factor that might favor the Browns is the likelihood of snow. They have a strong running game. Bills should win.

Panthers at Ravens - I'll go with the Ravens at home.

Lions at Giants - Gotta go with the Jersey Jints. Lions might fuck up their draft pick if they win any more.

Raiders at Broncos - Good shot for the Raiders to pull off a win here. Both coaches are on the hot seat and neither team is doing well. I'll go with the Raiders.

Cowboys at Vikings - Another big test for the Vikings coming off a huge win and Cowpies coming off a huge loss. I'll go with the Vikings at home.

Bengals at Steelers - I'll take the Bengals.

Chiefs at Chargers - I'll take the Chefs over the depleted Bolts.

Monday Night Game
49ers
at Cardinals - I'll go with the Whiners and their tough defense.

Bye Teams - Jaguars, Dolphins, Seahawks, Buccaneers

What a fantastic week of football we just had. Two great overtime games with amazing plays. Tremendous upset wins. Don't know if we will see anything like that this week but lets see what we have...

Thursday Night Game
Titans
at Packers - Now that the Pukers have finally won after so many consecutive losses, all the sports talkers are thinking the Pukers have turned the corner on their season. I don't think they have ironed out all their issues yet. I'll go with the hard nose Titans to win.

Sunday Games
Bears at Falcons - Think this is a pretty even match. I'll go with the home team Falcons.

Eagles at Colts - Tough game for Jeff Saturday who just got his first win against the Raiders, one of the worst teams in the league this year. The Eagles should be on a whole different level of difficulty. I'll take the Eagles.

Jets at Patriots - Should be a good divisional matchup in the AFC-E. I'll take the Pats at home. Should further muddy up that division.

Commanders at Texans - Will the game be called off due to the invasion? If not, I think the Commies take this one.

Rams at Saints - WTF has happened to the Rams? Now Cooper Cupp is out. I'll go with the Aints at home.

Browns at Bills - Bills coming off upset loss to the Vikings will likely come roaring back. One factor that might favor the Browns is the likelihood of snow. They have a strong running game. Bills should win.

Panthers at Ravens - I'll go with the Ravens at home.

Lions at Giants - Gotta go with the Jersey Jints. Lions might fuck up their draft pick if they win any more.

Raiders at Broncos - Good shot for the Raiders to pull off a win here. Both coaches are on the hot seat and neither team is doing well. I'll go with the Raiders.

Cowboys at Vikings - Another big test for the Vikings coming off a huge win and Cowpies coming off a huge loss. I'll go with the Vikings at home.

Bengals at Steelers - I'll take the Bengals.

Chiefs at Chargers - I'll take the Chefs over the depleted Bolts.

Monday Night Game
49ers
at Cardinals - I'll go with the Whiners and their tough defense.

Thursday Night Game
Titans
at Packers - Not sure GB can keep up much needed running! Going with The Titans in WIsc.!

Sunday Games
Bears at Falcons - I'll go with the home team Falcons!

Eagles at Colts - I'll take the Eagles for obvious reasons. They'll want to get back on a winning track!

Jets at Patriots - Should be a good divisional matchup in the AFC-E. I'll take the Pats at home!

Commanders at Texans - The Texans have to win sometime!

Rams at Saints - ...Cooper Cupp is out. I'll go with the Saints at home!

Browns at Bills - Bills should win, but you never know! Allen's arm probably needs rest! "RUN the ball!"

Panthers at Ravens - I'll go with the Ravens at home!

Lions at Giants - Gotta go with the Giants!

Raiders at Broncos - I'll go with the Raiders too!

Cowboys at Vikings - I'll go with the Vikings at home!

Bengals at Steelers - The Bengals will find a way to blow another game!

Chiefs at Chargers - I'll take the Chiefs over the Charging Bolts!

Monday Night Game
49ers
at Cardinals - I'll go with the 9'rs and their tough defense!

Man you got to wonder about the bills now,first they just barely beat the pukers whom they should have blown out and then lose to the jets at home no less,on an even more bizarre note the eagles lose to the commodores of all people on the planet.man your Vikings just might get back to the Super Bowl all these decades later,beating the bills on the road,never would have figured that,that proves that they are not bothered by the cold weather no less playing outdoors in the cold and can handle the eagles on the road.

Man you got to wonder about the bills now,first they just barely beat the pukers whom they should have blown out and then lose to the jets at home no less,on an even more bizarre note the eagles lose to the commodores of all people on the planet.man your Vikings just might get back to the Super Bowl all these decades later,beating the bills on the road,never would have figured that,that proves that they are not bothered by the cold weather no less playing outdoors in the cold and can handle the eagles on the road.
I think Allen needs to clean up his mental errors. If he does, he'll be fine. All the late game turnovers just killed the Bills chances. He kind of reminds me of Favre in terms of attitude and risk taking. Favre took the Pukers to 2 SB games winning one. He also caused a lot of losses due to stupid throws being intercepted including the one he threw vs the Saints in the 2009 championship game when he was with the Vikings.

I'd be thrilled to see the Vikings go to the SB again. It's been 45 years since the Vikings lost to the Raiders in SBXI. That's a pretty long stretch of time. They've been to the NFC Championship several times since then , but have never again managed to kick the door down and get back and win one.

I think Allen needs to clean up his mental errors. If he does, he'll be fine. All the late game turnovers just killed the Bills chances. He kind of reminds me of Favre in terms of attitude and risk taking. Favre took the Pukers to 2 SB games winning one. He also caused a lot of losses due to stupid throws being intercepted including the one he threw vs the Saints in the 2009 championship game when he was with the Vikings.

I'd be thrilled to see the Vikings go to the SB again. It's been 45 years since the Vikings lost to the Raiders in SBXI. That's a pretty long stretch of time. They've been to the NFC Championship several times since then , but have never again managed to kick the door down and get back and win one.
I don’t even follow football anymore unless it’s the rams of course so just wondering who is the Vikings quarterback.yeah the Vikings are like the jets,they also made it back to the afc championship game not as many times but a couple times in the 80’s and 90’s but never managed to win it to get back to the big show.jets have sufferered even worse because the Vikings st least got to the big dance four times where the jets only did once.

Last edited:
I don’t even follow football anymore unless it’s the rams of course so just wondering who is the Vikings quarterback.yeah the Vikings are like the jets,they also made it back to the afc championship game not as many times but a couple times in the 80’s and 90’s but never managed to win it to get back to the big show.jets have sufferered even worse because the Vikings st least got to the big dance four times where the jets only did once.
The Vikings QB is Kirk Cousins, formerly the QB of the Redskins. After the 2017 season, we let Case Keenum go along with the always injured Sam Bradford, and went out and got Kirk Cousins for an outrageous (at the time) fully guaranteed contract. He has always put up decent numbers but hasn't really lead us anywhere. This year his numbers haven't been as good, yet he seems to be a better leader and more importantly is winning games for us.

The Vikings have been to the NFC Championship game 5 times since the Purple People Eater days. Once in the 80's during a strike shortened year against the Redskins. The '98 team vs the Falcons. The 2000 team against the Giants. The 2009 Favre team vs the bounty bowl Saints. And the 2017 team vs the Eagles. Got to eventually win one FFS.

I hope the Texans lose out.
And hopefully the browns continue to suck since we have their first round pick because we all know Davis Mills sucks!!!
Lessee... the Browns are currently 3-6. Their remaining games are against the Bills (L), Bucs (L), Texans (W), Bengals (L), Ravens (L), Saints (W), Commies (L), Steelers (W). They'll probably finish somewhere around 6-11. Don't know if Watson will be a big difference maker to them or not. The Texans will likely get the 1 pick. The pick from the browns may be a top 10 pick if they continue to suck, or a mid round pick if they get better. You guys could have a really good draft coming up.

The Vikings QB is Kirk Cousins, formerly the QB of the Redskins. After the 2017 season, we let Case Keenum go along with the always injured Sam Bradford, and went out and got Kirk Cousins for an outrageous (at the time) fully guaranteed contract. He has always put up decent numbers but hasn't really lead us anywhere. This year his numbers haven't been as good, yet he seems to be a better leader and more importantly is winning games for us.

The Vikings have been to the NFC Championship game 5 times since the Purple People Eater days. Once in the 80's during a strike shortened year against the Redskins. The '98 team vs the Falcons. The 2000 team against the Giants. The 2009 Favre team vs the bounty bowl Saints. And the 2017 team vs the Eagles. Got to eventually win one FFS.
Cousins is a winner. Tough kid with a great arm. I’ve watched him closely since his days at Michigan State.

Lessee... the Browns are currently 3-6. Their remaining games are against the Bills (L), Bucs (L), Texans (W), Bengals (L), Ravens (L), Saints (W), Commies (L), Steelers (W). They'll probably finish somewhere around 6-11. Don't know if Watson will be a big difference maker to them or not. The Texans will likely get the 1 pick. The pick from the browns may be a top 10 pick if they continue to suck, or a mid round pick if they get better. You guys could have a really good draft coming up.

God knows we need it after Bill O'brien did everything he could to fuck up the Texans.
And as much as I hate to admit it Watson will make a big difference. He's easily a top 5 QB.

wow holy shit i had no idea,i figured it was a rookie quarterback. Man cousions and Geno smith may both be this generations Vinnie testerverde of quarterbacks that were late bloomers who finally started playing as the gm of their original teams thought they would when they first came into the NFL out of college. scoring that many points on the road against the bills is no easy task for a quarterback so cousins impresses me.

as i said,compared to the jets,your vikings have not suffered anywhere on the level they have being to the big dance four times and more recent thn the jets who have not been back sense superbowl 3 which seems like a century and lifetime ago.

God knows we need it after Bill O'brien did everything he could to fuck up the Texans.
And as much as I hate to admit it Watson will make a big difference. He's easily a top 5 QB.
If they win out after he comes back in week 13, the Browns would go 9-8 on the season. I doubt that would be enough to get them into the playoffs, but it could drop your draft pick somewhat. Probably somewhere around 15-20.

wow holy shit i had no idea,i figured it was a rookie quarterback. Man cousions and Geno smith may both be this generations Vinnie testerverde of quarterbacks that were late bloomers who finally started playing as the gm of their original teams thought they would when they first came into the NFL out of college. scoring that many points on the road against the bills is no easy task for a quarterback so cousins impresses me.

as i said,compared to the jets,your vikings have not suffered anywhere on the level they have being to the big dance four times and more recent thn the jets who have not been back sense superbowl 3 which seems like a century and lifetime ago.
Yeah, it could always be worse. Some teams have never been to a SB like the Lions and Browns.

Yeah, it could always be worse. Some teams have never been to a SB like the Lions and Browns.
Ernest Byner must be the most hated man in cleveland because if not for that crucial fumble,the Browns could say they were in the superbowl at LEAST one time and have an AFC championship they can say they had same as how the chargers can say they have at least one AFC championship they can make a claim to.

Ernest Byner must be the most hated man in cleveland because if not for that crucial fumble,the Browns could say they were in the superbowl at LEAST one time and have an AFC championship they can say they had same as how the chargers can say they have at least one AFC championship they can make a claim to.
I watched that game. It was a great one in the old Municipal Stadium…aka “the mistake by the lake.”

If I recall, Byner played very well that day. Too bad he fumbled.

I think Cousins was intended to be a backup for the Redskins. They picked up Robert Griffith III in the first round to be the starter. RG3 turned out to be injury prone and Cousins turned out to be better than expected. Don't know much about Geno Smith. He seems to be doing a fair job for the Seachix this year.

Forum List

Back