NFL Week 15 predictions

What a great weekend fir me seeing both the cheatriots and shady brady lose. :yes_text12: Boriller yiu have something to be proud of that you can brag on about your Vikings,they may have never won a Super Bowl but they can now boast on having the largest comeback in nfl history.

Didn’t even mention the fricken hilarious way the Patriots lost to the Raiders. All tied up and could have just gone to OT, but idiot Pat player laterals to another idiot who backward passes the ball right to a Raider who stiff arms pats QB into the turf and then runs the ball in for a touchdown. One of the funniest plays I’ve ever seen.

Didn’t even mention the fricken hilarious way the Patriots lost to the Raiders. All tied up and could have just gone to OT, but idiot Pat player laterals to another idiot who backward passes the ball right to a Raider who stiff arms pats QB into the turf and then runs the ball in for a touchdown. One of the funniest plays I’ve ever seen.

Couldn't happen in a better instance w/ the Patriots finally receiving Karma for their luck & despicable past acts!

Couldn't happen in a better instance w/ the Patriots finally receiving Karma for their luck & despicable past acts!

Watching again from the middle of the 3rd quarter w/ TB still up 17-6! They killed themselves w/ penalties & not having their heads in the game after getting a lead! The Defense had to rue the day there was a "holding call" on their sack of Burrow that had Cinci. losing 23 yards! Wow; what a game changer after being knocked out of FG range! All that hotdogging catches up with you I guess! Skip Baseless couldn't make anyone believe his speel trying to save Brady by saying he had such a great 1st HALF, but admitting to the worst 3rd quarter of his career! Bayless just offends w/ his lack of objectivity when it comes to his faves like Brady & Michael Jordan!

What a great weekend fir me seeing both the cheatriots and shady brady lose. :yes_text12: Boriller yiu have something to be proud of that you can brag on about your Vikings,they may have never won a Super Bowl but they can now boast on having the largest comeback in nfl history.
About the only thing to cap the whole weekend off would be the Pukers losing to the Rams tonight.

Thursday Night Game
49ers
at Seahawks - Should be a good game. Seattle is hard place for opposing teams. Whiners playing backup QB. Good thing they have an awesome defense. Whiners win. - Went the way I thought it would.

Saturday Games

That's right, Saturday games. We have 3 of them, kinda like Thanksgiving.

Colts at Vikings - I'll take the Vikings to win at home and clinch a spot in the playoffs. - I would have never expected this game to unfold as it did. To be down 33-0 at the half against the Colts of all teams was totally unexpected. Then to actually come back from that huge deficit to win in OT? Fucking crazy. 1000th game, go 11-3 and win division, and make history as the biggest comeback victory in 102 years of league history.

Ravens
at Browns - I'll take the Ravens in a tough divisional matchup. - Nope.

Dolphins at Bills - Another good matchup between AFC-E rivals. I'll go with the Bills at home. - Good close game in a snowstorm. Bills clinch playoff spot.

Sunday Games
Eagles
at Bears - Eagles easily. - Eagles won, but it wasn't easy. Hurts got hurt and may be out against Cowpies next week.

Lions
at Jets - Should be an interesting matchup. Good offense vs good defense. I'll go with the hot Lions. - Good close game. Lions win with TD pass in the last 2 minutes of the game and hold on to win. Go to 7-7 on the season.

Steelers at Panthers - Pretty even matchup. I'll go with Panthers at home. - Nope. Crazy as it seems, even with loss the rest of the NFC-S is only 1 game behind the Bucs. Still anyone's division even though nobody has a winning record.

Chiefs
at Texans - Texans had a nice game going against the Cowpies until they blew it in the end. Chiefs have too much firepower. - Texans played this one tough and close too, taking the game to OT before losing.

Falcons at Saints - Saints at home. - Yep, close game. Now Bucs at 6-8, with Falcons, Saints, and Panthers all at 5-9.

Cowboys
at Jaguars - Cowpies, although I would love to see up upset here. - Haha, and I got an upset. Dak threw pick 6 and the Cowpies lost in OT.

Cardinals at Broncos - Who is more sucky? Guess I'll go with home team Broncos to win. - Yep. Cards without Murray suck.

Patriots
at Raiders - I'll take the Pats on the road. - Nope. Looked like game was going to OT when Pats lost their fricken minds and made one of the stupidest and funniest plays ever to lose the game.

Titans at Chargers - Chargers at home. - Yep. Titans been in a funk lately and it continued against the Bolts, who stay in the playoff hunt.

Bengals
at Buccaneers - Bengals on the road. - Yep. Bucs fell apart in the second half and lost.

Giants at Commanders - Last game ended in tie. I'll go with Commies at home. - Nope. Giants pull it out on the road against the Commies. Might be the Commies falling out of the Playoffs.

Monday Night Game
Rams
at Packers - I'll go with the Rams over the Pukers. - Nope. Depleted Rams couldn't get much done against the Pukers.

I'm 10-6 this week.

About the only thing to cap the whole weekend off would be the Pukers losing to the Rams tonight.

It wasn't meant to be; esp. in GB! Mayfield's already been thrashed there once before! I couldn't watch it after the 1st Qtr.!! After listening to Skip Baseless heaping praise on Mayfield for weeks hoping to justify his #1 pick from a few years ago! Baker was ticking me off as he stood "in the pocket" surveying the whole field thinking he had a mythical amount of time to decide! The "pump fakes" and delaying of making a decision was ticking me off! He wouldn't just throw the ball away instead of taking a beating and risking a "Turnover!" We'll see how Bayless can continue justifying & making excuses for him after that performance! :rolleyes: :heehee::oops::dunno:

It wasn't meant to be; esp. in GB! Mayfield's already been thrashed there once before! I couldn't watch it after the 1st Qtr.!! After listening to Skip Baseless heaping praise on Mayfield for weeks hoping to justify his #1 pick from a few years ago! Baker was ticking me off as he stood "in the pocket" surveying the whole field thinking he had a mythical amount of time to decide! The "pump fakes" and delaying of making a decision was ticking me off! He wouldn't just throw the ball away instead of taking a beating and risking a "Turnover!" We'll see how Bayless can continue justifying & making excuses for him after that performance! :rolleyes: :heehee::oops::dunno:
indeed,the Rams cant get stafford back fast enough.bayless will probabably deny reality on that same as cheatriot fans do that their team has disgraced the sport of football.

Boriller i mentioned earlier that as long as the QB for the Eagles stayed healthy they would go to the superbowl will that has all changed now with his injury. I dont know if they have a reliable backup as dallas does so assuming they dont then this just may be the year your vikings make it back to the superbowl.they are peaking at the right time,that comeback win being the greatest comeback of all time is going to give them great confidance entering the playoffs. with the eagles losing their starting quaterback they moay not even get home filed advanatge agaonst the vikings either.

sealybobo asked that I post his predictions, so here they are.

When you start Week 15 thread post my predictions. Or I will carry them over. Here goes
49rs banged up with 3rd string qb, they still win
Vikings beat the Colts. What's wrong with the Vikings? They've been losing lately.
Ravens beat the Browns
Bills beat Dolphins
Eagles
Lions
Steelers
Chiefs
Saints
Cowboys
Cardinals
Patriots
Chargers
Bengals
Giants
Packers. I can't root for Rams. The worse they do, the better the draft pick they owe us because of the Stafford trade.
I lost

Browns
Cowboys
Cardinals
Patriots

I only lost 4! That's a record for me. The only one I'm glad I lost was Cowboys.

I had a tough time yesterday with the Packers vs Rams. The Packers looked good coming off a bi week. They're only 1 game behind the Lions. It would have helped if they lost yesterday. But the worse the Rams do the better draft pick we get from them this year. As long as we finish ahead of Green Bay, I'm glad the Packers beat the Rams last night.

But Aaron Rogers always has a way to come back. You think he's out and next thing you know Green Bay is winning our division, Detroit gets the wildcard spot and we get knocked out in the first round. Green Bay wins the division and at least wins the first playoff game at home. Shit like that.

Fucking Vikings... I swear they are out to give me a coronary. I was ready to burn my Vikings T-shirts at halftime. Down 33-0. Then they come back to win in OT. Wish they could just come out and win a game from start to finish.

Matt Ryan is now going to be known for 2 huge come from behind losses. First the SB, now the biggest comeback in NFL history.
This one doesn't wipe out the Superbowl choke heard round the world.

At an early family Christmas gathering and the host was gonna shut off the game at halftime. Told him to leave it on and see what happens.

Un freaking real.
That must have been fun as hell. Must have been a lot of big plays with long yards. Quick scores. I missed it.

I called 4 out of 5 games in week 15 I wonder if I can make the same odds this week. Don't have a favorite team and don't believe games are authentic competitions, but I will bet on them if I see a chace to make money.

I lost

Browns
Cowboys
Cardinals
Patriots

I only lost 4! That's a record for me. The only one I'm glad I lost was Cowboys.

I had a tough time yesterday with the Packers vs Rams. The Packers looked good coming off a bi week. They're only 1 game behind the Lions. It would have helped if they lost yesterday. But the worse the Rams do the better draft pick we get from them this year. As long as we finish ahead of Green Bay, I'm glad the Packers beat the Rams last night.

But Aaron Rogers always has a way to come back. You think he's out and next thing you know Green Bay is winning our division, Detroit gets the wildcard spot and we get knocked out in the first round. Green Bay wins the division and at least wins the first playoff game at home. Shit like that.
I doubt the Pukers will win out. They have to play the Dolphins, Vikings, and Lions. I could see them losing all three games. Lions could possibly make the Playoffs depending on how the Jints, Commies, and Seachix do these last three games.

I doubt the Pukers will win out. They have to play the Dolphins, Vikings, and Lions. I could see them losing all three games. Lions could possibly make the Playoffs depending on how the Jints, Commies, and Seachix do these last three games.
Well if Rogers beats the Lions, we deserve to lose.

All I ask is that the Lion's have a winning record. That's it. They don't even need to make the playoffs this year.

Next year they better win a playoff game.

Forum List

Back