NFL Week 15 predictions

Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Last quarter of the NFL Season is here. Last few games will decide who makes the playoffs. Philadelphia so far is the only team to clinch a spot. Will probably see the Vikings clinch the NFC-N this week. Not sure if any other teams can clinch a spot yet.

Thursday Night Game
49ers
at Seahawks - Should be a good game. Seattle is hard place for opposing teams. Whiners playing backup QB. Good thing they have an awesome defense. Whiners win.

Saturday Games
That's right, Saturday games. We have 3 of them, kinda like Thanksgiving.

Colts at Vikings - I'll take the Vikings to win at home and clinch a spot in the playoffs.

Ravens at Browns - I'll take the Ravens in a tough divisional matchup.

Dolphins at Bills - Another good matchup between AFC-E rivals. I'll go with the Bills at home.

Sunday Games
Eagles
at Bears - Eagles easily.

Lions at Jets - Should be an interesting matchup. Good offense vs good defense. I'll go with the hot Lions.

Steelers at Panthers - Pretty even matchup. I'll go with Panthers at home.

Chiefs at Texans - Texans had a nice game going against the Cowpies until they blew it in the end. Chiefs have too much firepower.

Falcons at Saints - Saints at home.

Cowboys at Jaguars - Cowpies, although I would love to see up upset here.

Cardinals at Broncos - Who is more sucky? Guess I'll go with home team Broncos to win.

Patriots at Raiders - I'll take the Pats on the road.

Titans at Chargers - Chargers at home.

Bengals at Buccaneers - Bengals on the road.

Giants at Commanders - Last game ended in tie. I'll go with Commies at home.

Monday Night Game
Rams
at Packers - I'll go with the Rams over the Pukers.

sealybobo asked that I post his predictions, so here they are.

When you start Week 15 thread post my predictions. Or I will carry them over. Here goes
49rs banged up with 3rd string qb, they still win
Vikings beat the Colts. What's wrong with the Vikings? They've been losing lately.
Ravens beat the Browns
Bills beat Dolphins
Eagles
Lions
Steelers
Chiefs
Saints
Cowboys
Cardinals
Patriots
Chargers
Bengals
Giants
Packers. I can't root for Rams. The worse they do, the better the draft pick they owe us because of the Stafford trade.

Fucking Vikings... I swear they are out to give me a coronary. I was ready to burn my Vikings T-shirts at halftime. Down 33-0. Then they come back to win in OT. Wish they could just come out and win a game from start to finish.

Matt Ryan is now going to be known for 2 huge come from behind losses. First the SB, now the biggest comeback in NFL history.

Fucking Vikings... I swear they are out to give me a coronary. I was ready to burn my Vikings T-shirts at halftime. Down 33-0. Then they come back to win in OT. Wish they could just come out and win a game from start to finish.

Matt Ryan is now going to be known for 2 huge come from behind losses. First the SB, now the biggest comeback in NFL history.
At an early family Christmas gathering and the host was gonna shut off the game at halftime. Told him to leave it on and see what happens.

Un freaking real.

Holy shit! Jags got a pick 6 in OT to beat the Cowpies 40-34. Woot!

It seemed to happen just 2 min. before KC Chiefs won in OT over Houston! Amazing Sunday so far! Sorry I missed Saturday's games! Had no idea! Can't wait for tomorrow's sports shows! Dallas is going to be eviscerated after coughing up yet another lead! Looking ahead? That'll be the excuse; but more like The Boys ain't half as good as people think! Beating my miserable Bears in their run to 10-3 means nothing at this time! They'll still wind up getting knocked out in the 1st Rd.! I can't wait! :dunno: :heehee::oops::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back