GB@DAL WC2023 2024?

dallas......and rams and bills....to win....

can only add, there is little money to be made on the Moneyline (betting favorite to win). Only the Rams would pay off +141. It never seems worth the risk?

If you parlay all three to win the payoff goes up to +264.

Many thought the Packers would not be in the playoffs because they traded away Aaron Rodgers. Jordan Love has proven to be a very good QB to the surprise of many so called experts.

GB beat DET at DET 29-22. DET played DAL tight. But all that was “then”.

I am looking at GB +7.5, Under 49.5. But as always, not great confidence (+230).

Disclaimer: Lost both games yesterday. I had MIA +4.5 and MIA+12.5 lost both. Ugh!

Last edited:
Many thought the Packers would not be in the playoffs because they traded away Aaron Rodgers. Jordan Love has proven to be a very good QB to the surprise of many so called experts.
He’s made amazing strides this year to be sure

Maybe I am underestimating DAL. If I remember right they also have a FG kicker putting 60yd+ into the net routinely? .

The Cowboys are bi-polar. It's hard to bet on a team like that. They have the talent to blow out the Packers by 30 or they could lose straight up if Dak goes into a funk again. Personally I think they're peaking at the right time and should win handily.... but that's anything but a sure bet. :cool:

Maybe I am underestimating DAL. If I remember right they also have a FG kicker putting 60yd+ into the net routinely? .
They are really good at home and much worse away. They havent played alot of good comp at home so that might be the reason they look better there. I would pick the Packers but their Defense isnt great and as good as Love looks 1st time PO QB's against QB's who have been to the PO's before dont fare well. And yes Dallas has a very good kicker.

One good team, one better than AVG. No payback to bet DAL to win. Not worth the risk.

Best GUESS: One team gets a lead and runs out the clock before hitting the OVER. Like the KC MIA game. DAL to WIN & UNDER 49.5 has some odds. +175

make your own parlay. DAL -2.5 Under 55.5 pays 1:1. (Much safer).

Last edited:
This is the first game. But the board seems to migrate to discuss LA@DET?

Does that mean everyone gives GB Little chance?

If GB gets a few first downs, clock eating early drives and DAL begins to press? LOVE to see it….again, no pun.

It’s s finally on. After all those commercials. Muted during all commercial, remote over watching Brigit Jones movie while waiting. Nice beaver, thx I just had it stuffed.

This is the first game. But the board seems to migrate to discuss LA@DET?

Does that mean everyone gives GB Little chance?

If GB gets a few first downs, clock eating early drives and DAL begins to press? LOVE to see it….again, no pun.
Looks like Green Bay is gonna moonwalk all over Dallas.

Their kicker sucks, though.

He just mssed another extra point.

Forum List

Back