To hell with compromise.

You prefer non-labor based taxation?

So you support taxing capital gains income as much or higher than ordinary income?

And are opposed to the federal government issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?

Reading is hard. I oppose all taxes. I said I might agree to a non labor based tax (an excise tax perhaps) to pay for the military. But really I'd prefer zero taxes.

Opposed to patents yes. Im not sure I get your legislative question? I don't want government "controlling" almost anything.

What about purely voluntary "taxation"...the obvious example being a lottery.

I have no problem with things that are voluntary in nature and do not involve force.

Anyone who opposes taxation imposed by the legislature of the We the People is deranged.

He or she has already or certainly will commit criminal acts. Identify them ahead of time in order to deal with them in the short, summary fashion they deserve.

Anyone who supports thought police is deranged.

He or she has already or will certainly commit criminal acts. Identify them ahead of time in order to put him in a straitjacket, in a padded cell, in the highest-security wing of a maximum-security nut farm where he belongs.

LL you could NOT come up with one question of yours I didnt answer huh

I asked you to prove that free markets create kings and queens, you did not.
there were NO regulastions o the markets during the time the kings and queens of europr developed
I asked you if Madison would approve several different things that are currently happening, you did not.Please go get these questions and Ill answer them

I asked you to show me where I said I knew more about the Constitution than Madison, you did not.I did that already when I showed you claimed we had no right to build roads because we have no right to collect taxes

I could go on forever, I've only gone back one page to find these 3 things.

looks like I missed ONE post of yours can you give me its number?

He directly confronted the issue of federal aid to internal improvements in his next-to-last day as president. Congress had passed what was labeled the Bonus Bill of 1817, which would have used federal funds to build roads and canals across the nation. Madison responded with a thundering veto. “I am constrained,” he said, “by the insuperable difficulty I feel in reconciling the bill with the Constitution.”

Madison admitted the bill would probably help his country, but then he observed that “such a power is not expressly given by the Constitution . . . and can not be deduced from any part of it without an inadmissible latitude of construction and a reliance on insufficient precedents.”

happy now? You haven't link me to shit except for Wikipedia pages lol

link

Markets will regulate themselves alright.

When they do you get kings and queens and pheasants who have to serve them
Lair.jpg

Democratic action is the action of the thought police.

Jarlaxle, you ought to be in vaudeville.

Anyone who opposes taxation imposed by the legislature of the We the People is deranged.

He or she has already or certainly will commit criminal acts. Identify them ahead of time in order to deal with them in the short, summary fashion they deserve.

Anyone who supports thought police is deranged.

He or she has already or will certainly commit criminal acts. Identify them ahead of time in order to put him in a straitjacket, in a padded cell, in the highest-security wing of a maximum-security nut farm where he belongs.

He directly confronted the issue of federal aid to internal improvements in his next-to-last day as president. Congress had passed what was labeled the Bonus Bill of 1817, which would have used federal funds to build roads and canals across the nation. Madison responded with a thundering veto. “I am constrained,” he said, “by the insuperable difficulty I feel in reconciling the bill with the Constitution.”

Madison admitted the bill would probably help his country, but then he observed that “such a power is not expressly given by the Constitution . . . and can not be deduced from any part of it without an inadmissible latitude of construction and a reliance on insufficient precedents.”

happy now? You haven't link me to shit except for Wikipedia pages lol

link

LL, don't give her the link until she tells us where we can get pheasant servants.

Considering he was the main author, probably not. He would certainly be mad as fuck to see how modern day politicians completely ignore the document. Which is enjoyable because you and others keeps spouting off about the Constitution but don’t seem to give a fuck when it is ignored by your preferred partisan hack?

He was FOR federal roads you silly git

Where did I say he wasn't? Wanna show me where he is for the assassination of American citizens without due process? Wanna show me where he is for acts of war without congressional approval? Wanna show me where he is for a welfare state? Wanna show me where he is for the suspension of habeas corpus? Wanna show me where he is for the government mandating that every person in America purchase a product? I could go on for hours...

Also, I don't really care what he was or wasn't in favor of doing or not doing. I'm allowed to have my own opinions and they do not need James Madison's approval.

where did I claim he was for ANY of that?

dude pretending I said what I didnt say is not a reason for me to have to answer your duplicidous questions

You won't give us the dictionary from which you quoted?

Then you are fail. No one is going to accept your silliness as accept definition.

Libertarianism, as Jarlaxle and LL see it, is nothing more than anarchism.

Buncha goofs.

LL, bripat, jarlaxle, and the other weirdos cannot define and cannot tell the difference between "liberty" and "freedom". Until they do, they are nothing more than the clowns and the tiny car act.

Translation: BLAAAAAAAAA...BLAAAAAAAAAAAA...BLAAAAAAAA....

Have you ever had a thought, kid?

Remember when I "defined" those two terms using the dictionary and you retreated into the dark ?

Edit: Found it for you. LOL you disappear after this and then come back and say the same thing you did before.

Which dictionary. Link us, please.

You're the one who made the comment that they were different and that those of lesser intelligence didn't understand the difference. Then when asked to explain the differences, and someone posts dictionary definitions, you demand a link???? You gotta love it!! Thanks for an amusing morning, Jake! :lol:

LL you could NOT come up with one question of yours I didnt answer huh

I asked you to prove that free markets create kings and queens, you did not.
there were NO regulastions o the markets during the time the kings and queens of europr developed
How does this prove that unregulated markets create monarchies? That is like me saying that because people are allowed to have anal sex in China that anal sex leads to Communism. You didn't even attempt to correlate the two you just said they both happened at the same time lol.

I asked you if Madison would approve several different things that are currently happening, you did not.Please go get these questions and Ill answer them

I asked you to show me where I said I knew more about the Constitution than Madison, you did not.I did that already when I showed you claimed we had no right to build roads because we have no right to collect taxes

You are making this up. I said that I personally don't agree with building roads.

I could go on forever, I've only gone back one page to find these 3 things.

looks like I missed ONE post of yours can you give me its number?

and for this one:

He was FOR federal roads you silly git

Where did I say he wasn't? Wanna show me where he is for the assassination of American citizens without due process? Wanna show me where he is for acts of war without congressional approval? Wanna show me where he is for a welfare state? Wanna show me where he is for the suspension of habeas corpus? Wanna show me where he is for the government mandating that every person in America purchase a product? I could go on for hours...

Also, I don't really care what he was or wasn't in favor of doing or not doing. I'm allowed to have my own opinions and they do not need James Madison's approval.

where did I claim he was for ANY of that?

dude pretending I said what I didnt say is not a reason for me to have to answer your duplicidous questions

Bro, I've never said that Madison wasn't in favor of roads before I asked you all these questions. If you can make shit up so can I. I also never said you claimed any of these things, I just asked you a question.

let me know when you're ready to answer them.

Oh and for what it is worth Madison thought taxpayer subsidies to businesses were unconstitutional

Madison lost the debate on the "General Welfare" clause to Washington and Hamilton. I wonder how the railroads would have been built if Madison's view prevailed. Madison was also against a standing army and a national bank. He changed his mind after Washington was burned, going so far as to recommend that a second national bank be authorized. Pragmatism gave him a good kick in the ass.

Being all bolded and big means nothing.

You are anarcho-libertarians, the flip side of communists.

You both are loons.

Jake why are we loons for having a different opinion on how the Government should be ran? An opinion, I remind you, that people who inspired our founding fathers had.

If you do not believe in government that reserves the right to violence, then you are an anarchist.

The Constitution authorizes taxation.

So you think it is theft, thus you agree you shit on the Constitution and have no ground to stand on in America. Renounce your citizenship and leave.

If you do not believe in government that reserves the right to violence, then you are an anarchist.

Unprovoked violence for victimless crimes? To commit theft? No I don't believe in that.

Reading is hard. I oppose all taxes. I said I might agree to a non labor based tax (an excise tax perhaps) to pay for the military. But really I'd prefer zero taxes.

Opposed to patents yes. Im not sure I get your legislative question? I don't want government "controlling" almost anything.

What about purely voluntary "taxation"...the obvious example being a lottery.

I have no problem with things that are voluntary in nature and do not involve force.

Of course, the lottery involves force because the government prevents anyone from competing with it.

Forum List

Back