To hell with compromise.

Markets will regulate themselves alright.

When they do you get kings and queens and pheasants who have to serve them

holy fucking LOL

yes because spelling means everything huh/

yeah I spoell for shit.

I type crappy too.

Now do you want to concentrate on the issue or bask in the beauty of my shitty spelling?

If this were something important I would go back and check my spelling and all but I prefer in places like to to defer to speed of answer anda content.

Its a conversation dude.

try finding the ideas important for a change.

Now it was a totoally free mrket that produced the kings and queens of europe.

that is a fact

If it is a fact prove it? I've asked to you to prove something like 900x on this thread and you have ignored every request.

I do find your idea of having pheasants serve us interesting though....

Voluntary contributions.
And if those voluntary contributions aren't enough to protect your freedom, you're A-OK with losing it?

Did you say the government should ONLY be engaged in protecting freedom?

How does setting standards and measures protect freedom?

Maybe depends exactly what you mean
I mean exactly what I said. Do you not understand the meaning of "legislative authority" ? Haven't had civics yet?

Well, the answer is no. If Legislative Authority "is approval given by the legislature to the executive branch to spend state or federal funds" the answer is obviously no because there should be no state or federal funds :)

Not sure what part of me saying "no" to setting standards and measurements you didn't comprehend.

I'm not going to bother responding to your hypothetical situation regarding the defense.

dude you should remember what you say

You should go read:

Robert Allen Rutland, The Presidency of James Madison

You seem to be confused as to where he stood on most things.

does the gov have a right to tax?

That's a hard question to answer? I don't think it does. Clearly the Constitution says it does (although you will notice that the Constitution had to be amended for an income tax and that the founders never instituted an income/labor based tax). China probably has some documents that say it is okay too. Some philosophers are for it, some are against it. It is a matter of opinion if they have a "right" to tax. As of now though, they have the legal ability to tax, yes.

Truth, I'm done talking to you. You just keep asking me questions and then not proving or backing up anything you say after I repeatedly ask you to. Good day.

Truth, I'm done talking to you. You just keep asking me questions and then not proving or backing up anything you say after I repeatedly ask you to. Good day.

give me one quote to prove your claim about Madison.

I gave all sorts of links and you know I did.

This is what the right does when their memes are trashed by facts.

They run away and cover their ears screaming lalalalalaalallala

All code for ....the poor old rich white guys cannot buy an election so fuck everyone that won't bend to their will.

He directly confronted the issue of federal aid to internal improvements in his next-to-last day as president. Congress had passed what was labeled the Bonus Bill of 1817, which would have used federal funds to build roads and canals across the nation. Madison responded with a thundering veto. “I am constrained,” he said, “by the insuperable difficulty I feel in reconciling the bill with the Constitution.”

Madison admitted the bill would probably help his country, but then he observed that “such a power is not expressly given by the Constitution . . . and can not be deduced from any part of it without an inadmissible latitude of construction and a reliance on insufficient precedents.”

happy now? You haven't link me to shit except for Wikipedia pages lol

LL you could NOT come up with one question of yours I didnt answer huh

I asked you to prove that free markets create kings and queens, you did not.

I asked you if Madison would approve several different things that are currently happening, you did not.

I asked you to show me where I said I knew more about the Constitution than Madison, you did not.

I could go on forever, I've only gone back one page to find these 3 things.

Yes. I oppose taxation so yeah gonna not support anything taxation pays for... I might be willing to get over that for a national defense but not if it's an labor based tax.

You prefer non-labor based taxation?

So you support taxing capital gains income as much or higher than ordinary income?

And are opposed to the federal government issuing patents or setting standards of measurement or exercising legislative control over the District of Columbia?

Reading is hard. I oppose all taxes. I said I might agree to a non labor based tax (an excise tax perhaps) to pay for the military. But really I'd prefer zero taxes.

Opposed to patents yes. Im not sure I get your legislative question? I don't want government "controlling" almost anything.

What about purely voluntary "taxation"...the obvious example being a lottery.

Forum List

Back