Man Loses It Online Because Grand Rapids Law Enforcement Stood With Trump

Quite true, but I suspected he was, as I could not figure another reason it would affect him so viscerally. I don't like trump either, but that guy was indeed unhinged, and it was in relation to not only Trump, but the Grand Rapid law enforcement. But, in this day and age, you could be absolutely correct.
True, in this day and age we have to take every "viral" video with a grain of salt if not the whole shaker.

He seems like a totally stable person.

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

I was wondering what happened to Jake Starkey

------------------------------------------------------------

I think the poster georgio means 'hearsay'? Or, could it be heresy?

But, if either is what he intends I would respectfully demur.

Most especially over this messaging by Don Trump that he will pardon J6 convicted criminals. I have heard it, and watched video clips of his speeches.

And would also demur that he suggests it is 'hearsay' (or heresy?) that J6 criminals did NOT assault, strike, spray, stomp, and drag....uniformed officers of the Capitol Police and the DC Metropolitan Police.

I saw it with my own eyes as it was happening that tragic afternoon. And I have seen it multiple times on the telly since......during Don Trump second impeachment trial, and during the J6 Select Committee hearings, and in any number of TV specials focusing on that violent and tragic day for America.
Like I said, I’ll take police officers right and opinions over yours.

Like I said, I’ll take police officers right and opinions over yours.
You will, eh?

Then boy oh boy I have some video of Capitol Police officers to show you.

They have opinions about the pile of shit that salutes and promises to pardon their imprisoned assaulters.

You will, eh?

Then boy oh boy I have some video of Capitol Police officers to show you.

They have opinions about the pile of shit that salutes and promises to pardon their imprisoned assaulters.
I am sure they do, I never said otherwise, every one has a right to support any person for President. Not sure why citizens can’t support who they want.

I am sure they do, I never said otherwise, every one has a right to support any person for President. Not sure why citizens can’t support who they want.
Who is forcing anyone to support someone they don't want to support? Nobody.

Still it's odd that they endorse a man who salutes and promises to pardon people imprisoned for assaulting police officers.

Right?

They police or other employees are not supposed to try to speak for their organization.
They can support whomever they want, but only when out of uniform.

Who is forcing anyone to support someone they don't want to support? Nobody.

Still it's odd that they endorse a man who salutes and promises to pardon people imprisoned for assaulting police officers.

Right?

The problem is the police, not the protestors.
No police were killed or even really injured.
At least 3 protestors were deliberately murdered by the police.

When cops campaign in uniform, they make it appear they represent all cops.

He seems like a totally stable person.

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

Don't taz me bro,

I empathize with the guy. To the extent non-profits such as police(fraternal) organizations, charities, or religious organizations are not fully recognized and respected as not affiliated with our governments. It undermines our democratic republic and to some extent, it undermines the independence of those organizations themselves.

Non-government organizations can exercise their rights of free speech. But it's entirely another matter when their members wear their government's uniforms and pretend their opinion is that of a government-affiliated organization. If a government's uniformed organization doesn't have and fully enforce regulations similar to our U.S. military, they should do so. (I object when our U.S. Military are requested or ordered to not comply with their own policies).
It's for good reasons our military forces, (which certainly are part of our government, have very explicit regulations prohibiting the wearing of their uniforms as an expression of political partisanship. Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back