TNHarleys solution to the school shooting problem

Branco Cartoon - Protect
No-Brainer.jpg

Most will hesitate and get killed. Throwing down on a live target determined to kill you is mucho different than target practice or training. it's kill or be killed time.

Or turn their back to protect their face like a kid in his first fistfight and shoot another kid or teacher. That's why somebody without months of training is more dangerous than nobody at all.....they have no experience and consequently can't act in tandem with others who may be engaging the shooter...bad juju.

1. Actual security in schools. Armed guards and or trained and armed teachers.
2. Raise age to buy guns, enlist in military and vote to 21. Raising the age to buy guns sounds like a good idea. If we were to do that, being able to enlist our vote doesnt make much sense IMO.
3. Expand background checks to get OKd by local police. If it passes the fed check and the local police reject it, they should explain why, with evidence. There should also be a reasonable time limit on their part. Maybe 2 days?
4. This is the most important part. Sadly, its also the part that is least likely to happen. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. be a father. Be a mother. Parents need some damn responsibility and take care of and pay attention to their kids. Dont let medicine raise your kids, you straighten their ass out. Quit being a coward. Just because a child doesnt pay attention to everything, doesnt mean they need medicine. They need you. Obviously that isnt always the case but lets be real, ok?
I dont want to discuss you bedwetters wanting to take our guns. We didnt do anything wrong.
These are reasonable solutions, lets discuss these.
Do you like them? Want to tweak one? Have a REASONABLE one of your own?
Lets hear it.

If we could do number 4, we wouldn't need 1-3. But to get to number 4, we probably need some of 1-3 implemented in the interim. Sadly, we're looking at 4 in the rear view mirror.
Society is what is fucked up with all this. Thats the whole problem in itself and nobody cares.
I don't think that's a fair representation of the issue. The issue is that the progressives have changed our world with ideology and took god and respect away from families. Truly sad that these same people feel like they are a solution when they created the problem. I can't go anywhere else but there.

When you have one of the cohost's of the 'View' telling america that Mike Pence is mentally ill because he heard Jesus talk to him, well that's all you need to know. No respect!!!! Zip, the kid survivor on the CNN thing last night telling Marco Rubio to basically fk off on national TV, again, more progressive lack of respect. Who might have been pissed off with that? hmmmmmm

Agree, but what does a little added security hurt?

My first night at An Khe a trip-flare went up....sapper inside the wire. I'm walking between a couple trucks when I hear a metallic "click". I look behind me and there's a female VC trying to chamber another round, swearing at me....I was as hair-trigger as it gets but the sight of her was so bizarre and the fact that she'd dry-snapped and I should be dead made me hesitate...then I realized hey, I got to shoot this bitch and I did. I'd been through basic, AIT, and had already been in my first skirmish on the truck ride up...and I hesitated...I didn't freeze...just took in the scene before me. A teacher won't shoot.....believe me, they won't.
if you want them to jump in and protect, why wouldn't it make sense for them to actually defend the class or the hall? the teachers want it. look it up on line. when offered, 100's sign up for it.

2. Raise age to buy guns, enlist in military and vote to 21. Raising the age to buy guns sounds like a good idea. If we were to do that, being able to enlist our vote doesnt make much sense IMO.
3. Expand background checks to get OKd by local police. If it passes the fed check and the local police reject it, they should explain why, with evidence. There should also be a reasonable time limit on their part. Maybe 2 days?
4. This is the most important part. Sadly, its also the part that is least likely to happen. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING. be a father. Be a mother. Parents need some damn responsibility and take care of and pay attention to their kids. Dont let medicine raise your kids, you straighten their ass out. Quit being a coward. Just because a child doesnt pay attention to everything, doesnt mean they need medicine. They need you. Obviously that isnt always the case but lets be real, ok?
I dont want to discuss you bedwetters wanting to take our guns. We didnt do anything wrong.
Lets hear it.

If we could do number 4, we wouldn't need 1-3. But to get to number 4, we probably need some of 1-3 implemented in the interim. Sadly, we're looking at 4 in the rear view mirror.
Society is what is fucked up with all this. Thats the whole problem in itself and nobody cares.
I don't think that's a fair representation of the issue. The issue is that the progressives have changed our world with ideology and took god and respect away from families. Truly sad that these same people feel like they are a solution when they created the problem. I can't go anywhere else but there.

When you have one of the cohost's of the 'View' telling america that Mike Pence is mentally ill because he heard Jesus talk to him, well that's all you need to know. No respect!!!! Zip, the kid survivor on the CNN thing last night telling Marco Rubio to basically fk off on national TV, again, more progressive lack of respect. Who might have been pissed off with that? hmmmmmm
BTW, the same individual on the 'View' probably thinks the isis guy looking for 60 or 70 virgins waiting for them if they blow up an innocent crowd is sane.

if you want them to jump in and protect, why wouldn't it make sense for them to actually defend the class or the hall? the teachers want it. look it up on line. when offered, 100's sign up for it.

I already said I'm fine with them defending themselves and their classroom with only one means of ingress....out in the hall, no...that's where it would get chaotic. What's got to be remembered is the shooter has no combat experience either and once the shit starts he's doing random shooting....probably looking for those who treated him the worst. He's got zero chance against a seasoned combat Vet...he's dead meat.

Last edited:
I heard Pam Bondi the DA from Florida or whatever she is, say today that they want to change Florida laws so that civil authorities could declare someone a threat, for mental health issues,

and with that, and nothing more, law enforcement could CONFISCATE that person's guns.

Is that the new view of the gun rights people?

Lets hear it.

I watched it. No one told Rubio to fuck off in any manner, basically or otherwise.

I heard Pam Bondi the DA from Florida or whatever she is, say today that they want to change Florida laws so that civil authorities could declare someone a threat, for mental health issues,

and with that, and nothing more, law enforcement could CONFISCATE that person's guns.

It's called ERPO. It is pushed by the Newtown group. It is in a few states already. It's really easy to Google.

No, that's stupid...and not how one should view gun rights.

I already said I'm fine with them defending themselves and their classroom with only one means of ingress....out in the hall, no...that's where it would get chaotic. What's got to be remembered is the shooter has no combat experience either and once the shit starts he's doing random shooting....probably looking for those who treated him the worst. He's got zero chance against a seasoned combat Vet...he's dead meat.
I agree with more security. I was just saying that if we're asking someone to risk their lives, they should also be allowed to defend it as well.

Lets hear it.

I watched it. No one told Rubio to fuck off in any manner, basically or otherwise.
sure he did. Was he nice to the senator?

The Best Tweets About Marco Rubio Getting Owned at CNN's Gun Debate Town Hall

"Basically the teenagers and bereaved asked the hard questions that the news media usually doesn’t ask, and every step of the way an NHL arena full of voters and citizens jeered Rubio and let him know exactly how disrespectful and insufficient his mealy-mouthed responses were. The senator tried to play both sides tonight, telling the pro-gun control crowd at the town hall that he sympathized with them and would support certain measures that restricted some legal access to specific guns, while refusing to cast aside the NRA, which has spent over $3 million on Rubio’s various candidacies over the last decade. Rubio tried to save face in front of his constituents, while refusing to commit to any legitimate action about the gun crisis facing America. In the process he pleased absolutely nobody, and reinforced the persistent belief that he’s about as spineless and gelatinous as politicians get. Good job, Marco!"

Lets hear it.

"Basically the teenagers and bereaved asked the hard questions that the news media usually doesn’t ask, and every step of the way an NHL arena full of voters and citizens jeered Rubio and let him know exactly how disrespectful and insufficient his mealy-mouthed responses were. The senator tried to play both sides tonight, telling the pro-gun control crowd at the town hall that he sympathized with them and would support certain measures that restricted some legal access to specific guns, while refusing to cast aside the NRA, which has spent over $3 million on Rubio’s various candidacies over the last decade. Rubio tried to save face in front of his constituents, while refusing to commit to any legitimate action about the gun crisis facing America. In the process he pleased absolutely nobody, and reinforced the persistent belief that he’s about as spineless and gelatinous as politicians get. Good job, Marco!"
Sure he did. Was he nice to the senator?
He was respectful; a lot more so than the crowd. He got in a good one, asking why/if Rubio would give up his NRA donations this election. I thought Rubio did fine, btw.

He was respectful; a lot more so than the crowd. He got in a good one, asking why/if Rubio would give up his NRA donations this election. I thought Rubio did fine, btw.
CNN’s Tapper sits back as student equates Rubio to school shooter.

I forgot that one. But the kid admitted "I'm not supposed to do this..." And it was out of his mouth and then he and Rubio immediately moved on. What did you want Tapper to do at that point? Tackle the kid? Put him in time out?

CNN equating Rubio to the shooter is par for the course of what passes for "truth" on CNN....

which is why only sick in the head Hillary "cultists" still pay any attention to CNN....

I forgot that one. But the kid admitted "I'm not supposed to do this..." And it was out of his mouth and then he and Rubio immediately moved on. What did you want Tapper to do at that point? Tackle the kid? Put him in time out?
I expect respect! No excuse

CNN equating Rubio to the shooter is par for the course of what passes for "truth" on CNN....

which is why only sick in the head Hillary "cultists" still pay any attention to CNN....
CNN didn't say it.

Forum List

Back