David Duke: The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Great words spoken from a great American Patriot. The former Louisiana House Representative is a proud admirer of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He understands that our second amendment is in peril due to the actions of Anti-American liberals who despise our founders and founding principles they created to keep this country intact.

Twitter

GOP loves them some David Duke.....but REALLY loves that NRA blood money.

Says the far left drone that supported the division of America by politically enslaving people!

Far left drones like you are always part of the problem and never part of the solution!

But then again who care about anything as long you regurgitate what your rich far left masters tell you to regurgitate.

• Banned
nraorg-grid_join1.jpg

Be a Patriot. Join the NRA!
I just joined NRA!

Great words spoken from a great American Patriot. The former Louisiana House Representative is a proud admirer of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. He understands that our second amendment is in peril due to the actions of Anti-American liberals who despise our founders and founding principles they created to keep this country intact.

Twitter

Duke's a piece of scum. I have ZERO time for the racist asshole.

160712-resnick-duke-congress-tease_jujre1

Stuff him and all who ride in him!!

As for his agreeing with my pov on several issues; so what? I agree that the trains should run on time. So did Mussolini. Another pos like Duke.

Greg

Why do we care what a fringe candidate who finished 7th place with 3% of the vote says???

Twitter

Duke's a piece of scum. I have ZERO time for the racist asshole.

160712-resnick-duke-congress-tease_jujre1

Stuff him and all who ride in him!!

As for his agreeing with my pov on several issues; so what? I agree that the trains should run on time. So did Mussolini. Another pos like Duke.

Greg
Duke is an American Patriot. You should praise his stance on the issues that envelopes America and its divine people of White European heritage.

we once had a governors race here in Louisiana, the candidates were a criminal (Edwards) and a klansman (duke). the Criminal won and eventually went to jail. the klansman is still around and still making a fool of himself.

No, at one point, both Duke and Edwards were both in prison, exactly 10 years after the famous election....

Sheety fled to RUSSIA to escape tax fraud charges stemming from Sheety selling the KKK's mailing list to an undercover FBI and then failing to pay taxes on that gain....

So even if you have a sheet over your face, you can't trust David Duke...

It's easy to stir up lefties days almost (or past) the point of violence so this post is a good example of an Alinsky type dirty trick. Duke is the guy liberals (especially the MSM) love to hate so whatever he says it will sure to elicit a knee jerk response among hysterical hypocrite video game educated lefties. I wonder if long time democrat senator and KKK member Robert Byrd said the same thing it would elicit the same attitude.

No, at one point, both Duke and Edwards were both in prison, exactly 10 years after the famous election....

Sheety fled to RUSSIA to escape tax fraud charges stemming from Sheety selling the KKK's mailing list to an undercover FBI and then failing to pay taxes on that gain....

Duke is still around, he lives about a mile from me. We work out at the same health club. He is very fit, I guess because he is scared of being attacked. He has zero credibility and is nothing but a local joke.

Duke is still around, he lives about a mile from me. We work out at the same health club. He is very fit, I guess because he is scared of being attacked. He has zero credibility and is nothing but a local joke.
So you live in Mandeville. You get a big thumbs up!

HDDcZEYN_400x400.jpg

You're a disgrace!

Can we blame the ACLU when criminals are set free because the cops lied? Do we demand that supporters of the ACLU be boycotted? How about when La Raza posts bail for a guy who is facing deportation and he commits another crime?

Actually I had let my membership lapse in the NRA. Now it looks like I have to join again. Oh. FYI. I am a member of the ACLU and have been for twenty years.

Twitter

David Duke is a patriot only to a racist. He represents pure evil. You have no understanding of our founding principles either.

Twitter

David Duke is a patriot only to a racist. He represents pure evil. You have no understanding of our founding principles either.
Oh yes I do!

Forum List

Back