Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

Get rid of the NFL, NBA, BET, Rap and anything else that has to do with the shitty negro culture

What would whites have left to copy a decade later then?
Ya, and the wiggers too
CLNy4mHWIAEzbU0.jpg

The reason why the NFL Player protest is so bogus is because the police kill more than twice as many White suspects as Black suspects and the Left never protests. That severe imbalance is what’s racist.
Of course there are four times as many whites as blacks, idiot. The percentage of blacks that happens to is much higher icaramba. Duped again...

Usually Troglocrats miss the point because they are blinded by their hate.
If Police killing suspects is a huge issue for Troglocrats then why do they only protest for Black suspects and not White suspects?
The point is that Troglocrats are just dumb bigots and the NFL national anthem protesters are racist cretins.
Because blacks are at least twice as susceptible to police brutality duhhh?

87% of murdered blacks are by black perpetrators, why aren't they protesting that?
One thing at a time please... By the way, that's black gang members killing black gang members over the Suburban and Rural White Drug trade, in case you didn't know. Legalize and treat it.

The reason why the NFL Player protest is so bogus is because the police kill more than twice as many White suspects as Black suspects and the Left never protests. That severe imbalance is what’s racist.
Of course there are four times as many whites as blacks, idiot. The percentage of blacks that happens to is much higher icaramba. Duped again...

If Police killing suspects is a huge issue for Troglocrats then why do they only protest for Black suspects and not White suspects?
The point is that Troglocrats are just dumb bigots and the NFL national anthem protesters are racist cretins.

Maybe because they're seven times more likely to be engaged in crime. You think that has anything to do with it? Cue the k*nt act.

Probably because white suspects dont get shot for being white.

I'd love to see you in a uniform and send you into south Chicago for a month. You'd be changing you're tune. But I doubt you have the courage.

Maybe because they're seven times more likely to be engaged in crime. You think that has anything to do with it? Cue the k*nt act.
Go ahead just make stuff up LOL...

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.

You did not have a problem when KKK, NAZIs, White Supremacist and other hate groups that are running around with hate flags, chanting violence, wants to kill Jews and other minorities. That you supported.

Your excused was freedom of speech.

You have a problem with blacks demonstrating KNEELING PEACEFULLY?
So this is not freedom of speech?

DON'T YOU HAVE ANY DECENCY LEFT IN YOUR WORTHLESS SOUL?
DO YOU HAVE ANY SOUL AT ALL?

Get rid of the NFL, NBA, BET, Rap and anything else that has to do with the shitty negro culture

You purposely left NHL for white boys.

Change the temperature of the hockey court blacks will take that over too. Jealous?
If negros are involved, it will be shitty

I love watching NBA and NFL live l. Lots of blacks players and fans so far I have not seen any kind of displeasure but pure fun and having a good time.
I will be watching NBA game on October 19, 2017 at Staples in LA. You can see where I seat on tv during the game. I'm scheduled to watch 8 games next year.

I skewed the picture not to reveal the exact location of my seat and the confirmation number.

View attachment 151685

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.
No

Boycott now.

Time to Boycott the NRA - spread the word - this slaughter of innocent people must be stopped.

Boycott now.

Time to Boycott the NRA - spread the word - this slaughter of innocent people must be stopped.

I will support that.

Forum List

Back