Time to boycott the NFL....spread the word.....this silliness has to stop.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.

A line was crossed when the American football teams over seas stood for the playing of the British national anthem....and took a knee for the American national Anthem....

The players can do whatever silliness they want on their own time....the NFL is selling a product, we don't have to buy the product if they are going to continue to disrespect this country...

Time to stop watching their games until the NFL ends taking a knee during the anthem......they can keep doing it...it is a free country, thanks to the people who fought for it.....but we don't have to watch them disrespect it.......

Boycott now.
I'm watching "Silence Of The Lambs".
"It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again."

The reason why the NFL Player protest is so bogus is because the police kill more than twice as many White suspects as Black suspects and the Left never protests. That severe imbalance is what’s racist.

Boycott now.
You white people always want to copy Black people. Well at least your getting faster. Usually youre a decade behind. :laugh:

the-nfl-is-boycotting-colin-kaepernick-for-embracing-his-people-26657615.png

Boycott now.
You white people always want to copy Black people. Well at least your getting faster. Usually youre a decade behind. :laugh:

Screw that unity shit. We ain't all communist.

Boycott now.

I didnt know unity was only for communist?

If thats the case why are you bitches crying about Kap not standing for the racist anthem?

Boycott now.

No....he was a bad player and not worth the problems to even give him a bench sitting job........they made an economic decision.......

Boycott now.

So now you crazies want to bully the NFL like you did the Dixie Chicks. I would love to see you go face to face with Kaepernick and tell him how you feel about the whole thing.

Boycott now.

No....he was a bad player and not worth the problems to even give him a bench sitting job........they made an economic decision.......
In other words they caved like the founders did on slavery. You whites lack principle and then celebrate it.

Boycott now.

If thats the case why are you bitches crying about Kap not standing for the racist anthem?
I don't care about the riffraff taking a knee to show hate. I won't get concerned unless during the anthem a crap game breaks out. Now that would piss me off.

Boycott now.

I don't care about the riffraff taking a knee to show hate. I won't get concerned unless during the anthem a crap game breaks out. Now that would piss me off.
What would you do if you were pissed off? You do realize its better than being pissed on dont you?

Boycott now.

What would you do if you were pissed off? You do realize its better than being pissed on dont you?

I wouldn't know because I stopped watching pro sports 10 years ago.

So youre whining about a sport you dont even watch? You dont see that as odd?

considering the fact that they betrayed the USA abroad----I would support the nullification of their passports

Not at all. I would watch the sports if they would get rid of the trash and riffraff.

Not at all. I would watch the sports if they would get rid of the trash and riffraff.
How do you do that?

How do you do that?

Wait until the owners start going bankrupt. Then they'll sweep out the trash.

Forum List

Back