This Is Why You Empty The Magazine

So it looks like he pumped 7 bullets into an unarmed man.

silly darkie. Rights are for white people.

Justifiable shooting, and BTW, the perp is white.

He didn't look white to me. Furthermore, nothing in your article says that the officer was cleared, only that they were investigating.

Now, I'm sure that if no one had filmed it, they'd be spinning some fanciful tale...

He didn't look white to me. Furthermore, nothing in your article says that the officer was cleared, only that they were investigating.

Now, I'm sure that if no one had filmed it, they'd be spinning some fanciful tale...
Does everything you see you see in black? Thanks for admitting you made a racist statement without knowing the facts. Not that anyone needed proof but maybe now you will see it for yourself.

seems to me that the rule for cops and regular armed people is to keep shooting until the attack STOPS !!

Does everything you see you see in black? Thanks for admitting you made a racist statement without knowing the facts. Not that anyone needed proof but maybe now you will see it for yourself.

actually, the guy looked Hispanic, not white. Dark skin and black hair. But, hey, he might have been a goth with a tan. Oh, wait. Goths don't get tans.

actually, the guy looked Hispanic, not white. Dark skin and black hair. But, hey, he might have been a goth with a tan. Oh, wait. Goths don't get tans.
Never the less you made a statement based on incomplete facts. One based on your prejudice.

"Still a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest."

Hispanic is not a race, and many Latinos are white.

Never the less you made a statement based on incomplete facts. One based on your prejudice.

Um, no, I said "Silly Darkie, rights are for white people".

Hispanics still fall into the "Darkie" category.
Unless it doesn't fit the left wing prejudice:

CNN's ‘White Hispanic' Label For George Zimmerman Draws Fire | HuffPost

Now consider what you actually did do, you assumed that because the store was robbed it was a "darkie" who did it. Or worse, because a cop was shooting it had to be a "darkie."

that is all he ever does

that is why i skip over his posts

New Topics

Forum List

Back