Tim Scott prove he's a RINO

I'm betting Trump picks a woman. Possibly Boebert or Greene, but more likely Noem or Ernst.
I once had a feeling Ernst wasn't so conservative. I can't recall why I got that feelings... something she said or did that escapes me

Noem is doing a great job in SD

so I'm guessing, of the ones you list here, it would be her. Greene would likely turn off many voters in the General

Other Republicans are nuts for going after Trump and DeSantis. Tim Scott made a very foolish move. He now looks like a RINO to me, I'm sure others agree. You got to be smarter than this if you are running for president.

---"People have bad days,” Scott added. “Sometimes they regret what they say. And we should ask them again to clarify their positions."---

Yep, Tim Scott had a bad day.

Are either Scott or DeSantis leading in the polling in their home state?

Other Republicans are nuts for going after Trump and DeSantis. Tim Scott made a very foolish move. He now looks like a RINO to me, I'm sure others agree. You got to be smarter than this if you are running for president.

---"People have bad days,” Scott added. “Sometimes they regret what they say. And we should ask them again to clarify their positions."---

Yep, Tim Scott had a bad day.

lol

Careful, you’re going to run out of ‘real’ Republicans.

Anyone who defends that teaching policy in FL is racist. Put all who defend it On Ignore. Such should be canceled: it is the American way.

I'm betting Trump picks a woman. Possibly Boebert or Greene, but more likely Noem or Ernst.
Ernst would never accept. Noem I would give a 50/50 chance. If MTG is on the ticket, that will only bring out more dems to vote against them. But all of this is meaningless because trump wont get the nomination. Mark this post and bring it back Nov 2024, traitor.

Forum List

Back