Tim Scott prove he's a RINO

They came with more than that. You racists think Africans lived for centuries and knew nothing.
They did know how to chuck spears and find grubs to eat. Maybe skin an elephant or hunt down a monkey.

Like I said, if Roots is all you know about Africa, you aren't worth responding to. That's like taking a story about rural America and claiming all of America is the same way.
ROOTS was important to tell a story. Everything of course for entertainment except for who the hell were the then economic and financial corporate individuals that made all the money and the captains of the ships affiliated with them. No names.

ROOTS was important to tell a story. Everything of course for entertainment except for who the hell were the then economic and financial corporate individuals that made all the money and the captains of the ships affiliated with them. No names.
I don't need to be whitesplaned about Roots. I watched it as it was originally aired. Again, if all you know about Africa is Roots, you don't know anything about Africa.

Other Republicans are nuts for going after Trump and DeSantis. Tim Scott made a very foolish move. He now looks like a RINO to me, I'm sure others agree. You got to be smarter than this if you are running for president.

---"People have bad days,” Scott added. “Sometimes they regret what they say. And we should ask them again to clarify their positions."---

Yep, Tim Scott had a bad day.

ONE ISSUE disqualifies people from the GQP?

Wow. The Purity Party, huh?

ONE ISSUE disqualifies people from the GQP?

Wow. The Purity Party, huh?
If Trump or DeSantis said they supported Dylan Mulvaney, they'd lose support. Some issues are ;more important than others. This is one of them. Tim Scott made a big mistake. Not that he had a chance to win anyway.

Other Republicans are nuts for going after Trump and DeSantis. Tim Scott made a very foolish move. He now looks like a RINO to me, I'm sure others agree. You got to be smarter than this if you are running for president.

---"People have bad days,” Scott added. “Sometimes they regret what they say. And we should ask them again to clarify their positions."---

How dare someone state the truth that slavery had NO upside!

If Trump or DeSantis said they supported Dylan Mulvaney, they'd lose support. Some issues are ;more important than others. This is one of them. Tim Scott made a big mistake. Not that he had a chance to win anyway.
Tim Scott made no mistake here. None whatsoever. But keep pretending there was a positive to slavery.

Exactly what mistake did Scott make?

full disclosure: have only read maybe 2/3 of this link

But I am thinking that Scott is wrong here. For one, I trust DeS even w/o reading the whole thing. Scott is absolutely correct about how slavery separated families and that was the worst or part of the worst that was going on back then. I've read up on those times. I've read Frederick Douglass, his autobiography, etc.

But how does that make DeS wrong about what the sicko Dept of Education is teaching children... about anything, much less slavery?

I don't know if he's a RINO, but I do not agree w/ him here

N

No black liberal made this curriculum and DeSantis appointed the board and set the agenda.
You are completely uninformed. Actually the oversight of this curriculum involved 4 black historians. Most of the previous curriculum which you approved of was retained.

The stuff about slaves developing beneficial skills was in the previous curriculum. You didn’t know that, did you?

The only things which were omitted was the so called “queer theory,” CRT and the LGBTQ+ nonsense.

The Dept of Education, even the equivalent in FL

is against our kids

Parents know this. It is not rocket science

Forum List

Back