Sen. Tim Scott says people point out that he's single because they 'can't say I'm Black'

You said you opposed Obama because of his race alone and accused me of doing the same thing with Scott. I proved I didn’t....but you admitted you did.

Enjoy that corner you just painted yourself into.
I opposed Obama for his politics and assumed you opposed Scott for the same reason. You assumed race and I assumed politics. You are beyond cornered.

I opposed Obama for his politics and assumed you opposed Scott for the same reason. You assumed race and I assumed politics. You are beyond cornered.
Actually you said it was because Obama was black earlier. I mean if you’re going to be a racist bigot; just come out and say it. Nobody is going to respect you any less (it would be impossible) but perhaps you could be honest for once.

Actually you said it was because Obama was black earlier. I mean if you’re going to be a racist bigot; just come out and say it. Nobody is going to respect you any less (it would be impossible) but perhaps you could be honest for once.
Quote me….. and make sure it is in context. Your side’s rules, not mine.

Quote me….. and make sure it is in context. Your side’s rules, not mine.

Here you go:
You disagree with Scott for the same reason I disagreed with Obama yet you and your side can’t give up the race card.

You made the allegation that I disagreed with Scott for the same reason you disagreed with Obama. I never asked to see Obama’s birth certificate...you did.
So why the double standard to ask for his but no white Politician?

Explain it to me...in black and white.

Here you go:

You made the allegation that I disagreed with Scott for the same reason you disagreed with Obama. I never asked to see Obama’s birth certificate...you did.
So why the double standard to ask for his but no white Politician?

Explain it to me...in black and white.
I disagree with Obama’s policies. I presume you disagree with Scott’s policies. How in God’s name does that mean I disagree with Obama because he is Black? So the next time I get asked for a birth certificate, I can point to you that it is racist?

I pushed for Condoleeza Rice to be President, voted for Herman Cain and Ben Carson to be President…. Yet you call me racist over a fucking birth certificate?

I disagree with Obama’s policies. I presume you disagree with Scott’s policies. How in God’s name does that mean I disagree with Obama because he is Black? So the next time I get asked for a birth certificate, I can point to you that it is racist?
If they don’t ask for everyone else’s birth certificate; sure... You see, your racism is so second nature, you don’t even realize how much of a mindless bigot you are.
I pushed for Condoleeza Rice to be President, voted for Herman Cain and Ben Carson to be President…. Yet you call me racist over a fucking birth certificate?
Hey, it’s you double standard.

Fact: You have voted for white people in your life. You never asked to see their birth certificate.

Fact: You have only asked to see the birth certificate of a black man running for President.

Those are the facts and they are not in pursuit. Now tell us you have some black friends; that’ll rehabilitate your argument...bigly.

If they don’t ask for everyone else’s birth certificate; sure... You see, your racism is so second nature, you don’t even realize how much of a mindless bigot you are.

Hey, it’s you double standard.

Fact: You have voted for white people in your life. You never asked to see their birth certificate.

Fact: You have only asked to see the birth certificate of a black man running for President.

Those are the facts and they are not in pursuit. Now tell us you have some black friends; that’ll rehabilitate your argument...bigly.
Fact: I voted for Herman Cain and Ben Carson who are Blacks that ran for President. If one votes for either or both of these men and does not question their origin yet questions the origin and eligibility of Obama, that negates your bullshit logic on bigotry.

Rumor was he was born in Kenya. So when a Kenyan birth certificate appeared on the internet...

Fact: I voted for Herman Cain and Ben Carson who are Blacks that ran for President. If one votes for either or both of these men and does not question their origin yet questions the origin and eligibility of Obama, that negates your bullshit logic on bigotry.
No it actually supports it.

Racism doesn't work that way. You don't collect tokens and level up. It comes in degrees. Yes the birfer movement was racist. Yes the tea party was racist. I don't care how many special Pokémon they collected.

Racism doesn't work that way. You don't collect tokens and level up. It comes in degrees. Yes the birfer movement was racist. Yes the tea party was racist. I don't care how many special Pokémon they collected.
Who or what and how were you deemed one that can tell US how racism works? You people fucking votes for a guy that called the notion of his white children going to school with Black kids “a racial jungle”. Then, when he was on the cusp of becoming President, he told Blacks that unless he voted for him, they are not Black.

Please, expound on your tokens.

You still don’t get it. Amazing. Whether I vote or don’t vote is irrelevant in MA. I live in the bluest state in America. You’re such a dumbass
Yea, don't bother. People will only point & laugh at you anyway.

How is your loser progressing , De CrepitUs ?

Do you ever get on the "right" side of a discussion ?

Forum List

Back