Sen. Tim Scott says people point out that he's single because they 'can't say I'm Black'

They are saying they won't fund him unless he can explain it. They are accusing him of being gay, because they can't call him black. The hatred is eating them from the inside out.

They're willing to lose rather than have a black man in office as a republican.

Scott is rarely talked about by anyone and for good reason. He’s running for President but won’t campaign against the front runner.

Didn't even realize he was running.
I know its a far left podcast but Pod Save America is one that I listen to regularly....they were talking about the debate the other night and outside of the argument that he and Nikki Haley had about curtains, they didn’t mention him. They pretty much mentioned what every other debater said outside of the guy from North Dakota and Scott. He’s not even relevant enough to be shit upon by left wing podcasters.

They are saying they won't fund him unless he can explain it. They are accusing him of being gay, because they can't call him black. The hatred is eating them from the inside out.

He is right! After Obama it will be a long time before a black is elected president again no matter if he is a Dem or a Republican.

Scott falls back on that preacher-style of rhetorical BS too much for me.

I know its a far left podcast but Pod Save America is one that I listen to regularly....they were talking about the debate the other night and outside of the argument that he and Nikki Haley had about curtains, they didn’t mention him. They pretty much mentioned what every other debater said outside of the guy from North Dakota and Scott. He’s not even relevant enough to be shit upon by left wing podcasters.
I watched a part (not a big part) of that debate, I don't think he got even one second of camera time while I watched,

Isn’t it possible they won’t fund his Presidential campaign because he has zero chance of being the nominee? Sen Scott seems like a nice enough guy (too nice to be President some might say) but he’s just not “the guy”. Very few people are so why would people throw money behind someone who is obviously not competitive?

Isn’t it possible they won’t fund his Presidential campaign because he has zero chance of being the nominee? Sen Scott seems like a nice enough guy (too nice to be President some might say) but he’s just not “the guy”. Very few people are so why would people throw money behind someone who is obviously not competitive?
They're funding Ron and he's got all the appeal of an unsalted soda cracker.

Scott is rarely talked about by anyone and for good reason. He’s running for President but won’t campaign against the front runner.
What is the “good reason”?

That’s a fucking dog whistle by you people and your bullshit standards. You disagree with Scott for the same reason I disagreed with Obama yet you and your side can’t give up the race card.

What is the “good reason”?
He’s this year’s Fred Thompson. Someone once accused him of “strolling for President”.
That’s a fucking dog whistle by you people and your bullshit standards. You disagree with Scott for the same reason I disagreed with Obama yet you and your side can’t give up the race card.
Yeah, go with that. I don’t recall having requested to see Scott’s birth certificate.

He’s this year’s Fred Thompson. Someone once accused him of “strolling for President”.

Yeah, go with that. I don’t recall having requested to see Scott’s birth certificate.
Calling for a birth certificate is racist?? Better call Hillary on that one.

Forum List

Back