Let's Revisit How Unhinged Tim Scott Is Now That He's Running for President

Right..... so not people with concerns you have to try an address....

It is difficult to influence Cult members.

You would have an easier time convincing Branch Davidians that true prophets would not marry every 14-year-old girl in the compound than convincing half of the AA population in large cities to take a look at Republican Policies.

Yeah, that's just empty rhetoric. No policy.
Annnnd we return to the core mindset that keeps you poor chumps in the ghetto...You want your problems solved for you.

How about you sniveling chumps get up off your dead asses and clean up your ghetto?...How about you sniveling chumps get up off your dead asses and clean up your schools?...How about you sniveling chumps get up off your coward asses and run the gangster goons out of your neighborhoods, and throw them in prison where they belong?

How about you get it out of your head that whitey owes you something, and free your mind?

Yet you're the one suggesting there would be something wrong for Democrats to criticize Tim Scott.
No, I’m suggesting that useful idiots will attempt to crucify anyone who dares run as a republican. I do find it interesting that your “black people are oppressed” narrative goes out the fucking window in the aforementioned situation.
Think better, if you’re capable.

If you were honest, you would admit that you would be shrieking bloody murder about how racist all the Republicans are if they were to say things about black democrats like the attacks from democrats on any black conservative or Republican.
Say things like what? Give an example. As I told another poster earlier I'm not that much of a snowflake. Some things Biden has said I didn't like but I care a lot more about policy.
Depends on how they're attacking, doesn't it? If they attack policies, that's one thing. If they attack him on the basis that he's black, completely another.
Have you read some of the comments of this boards conservatives? 😄

Say things like what? Give an example. As I told another poster earlier I'm not that much of a snowflake. Some things Biden has said I didn't like but I care a lot more about policy.
"Uncle Tom" springs to mind. A very derogatory term rooted exclusively in slavery and racism, designed to negate a black person's thoughts, abilities and opinions. "Token", another racist and derogatory term designed to totally negate a black person's thoughts, abilities and opinions. Those are just the two that spring immediately to mind.
Have you read some of the comments of this boards conservatives? 😄
I've read some of the comments of this boards' racists. That doesn't make them conservatives, because racism is found everywhere. Don't think so? Put a black family in the average lily-white gated community that overwhelmingly votes liberal democrat (but I repeat myself) and watch their "genteel" racism on full display.

Annnnd we return to the core mindset that keeps you poor chumps in the ghetto...You want your problems solved for you.
You mean we expect politicians who want our vote to address our issues? Yea, that's how government is supposed to work you Simp. 😄
How about you sniveling chumps get up off your dead asses and clean up your ghetto?...
Ahhh.... blacks are dead beats. Finally you drop the mask. One wonders why you tried to pretend in the first place... I'm guessing cowardice. 😄
How about you sniveling chumps get up off your dead asses and clean up your schools?...How about you sniveling chumps get up off your coward asses and run the gangster goons out of your neighborhoods, and throw them in prison where they belong?
I wonder why black voters think you're racist.... 😄
How about you get it out of your head that whitey owes you something, and free your mind?
How about you see if you can prevent yourself from being demographically replaced in your own country. 😄

No, I’m suggesting that useful idiots will attempt to crucify anyone who dares run as a republican. I do find it interesting that your “black people are oppressed” narrative goes out the fucking window in the aforementioned situation.
Think better, if you’re capable.
Black people are discriminated against and face an incredible wealth gap between themselves and white families due to racist and segregationists policies of the past. When did you think that argument went out the window? 😄

Last edited:
"Uncle Tom" springs to mind. A very derogatory term rooted exclusively in slavery and racism, designed to negate a black person's thoughts, abilities and opinions. "Token", another racist and derogatory term designed to totally negate a black person's thoughts, abilities and opinions. Those are just the two that spring immediately to mind.
Uncle Tom is meant to be derogatory but not to negate a black person's thoughts, abilities or opinions, but as criticism of them. We are allowed to criticize other black people are we not?
I've read some of the comments of this boards' racists. That doesn't make them conservatives, because racism is found everywhere. Don't think so? Put a black family in the average lily-white gated community that overwhelmingly votes liberal democrat (but I repeat myself) and watch their "genteel" racism on full display.
I don't deny liberal white racism. I just don't see why that would cause me to vote in the same way as say that bigot Oddball above you. It just makes me want better Democrats.

You mean we expect politicians who want our vote to address our issues? Yea, that's how government is supposed to work you Simp. 😄
Yeah...This corrupt bitch really "addressed your issues".....chump

5HWJ6FBSBRG5HOKKNH3WPGLVKU.jpg

Ahhh.... blacks are dead beats. Finally you drop the mask. One wonders why you tried to pretend in the first place... I'm guessing cowardice. 😄
Didn't say that, jackass....Said that y'all don't have the moral courage to take the responsibility to stand up and clean up your shitty urban war zone neighborhoods.
I wonder why black voters think you're racist.... 😄

How about you see if you can prevent yourself from being demographically replaced in your own country. 😄
Ahhh, the ole race card played right on cue...A moral coward to go along with being a chump.

Uncle Tom is meant to be derogatory but not to negate a black person's thoughts, abilities or opinions, but as criticism of them. We are allowed to criticize other black people are we not?
When a white person criticizes a black person's actions based on that person's skin color, he/she is called a racist, is that correct? A white person criticizing another white person for acting "black", or not acting "white" is also considered racist, are they not?

As I said, criticism of a person's policy choices is universal while criticism of a person's policy choices because "black people aren't supposed to think that way" is, IMO, racist.
I don't deny liberal white racism. I just don't see why that would cause me to vote in the same way as say that bigot Oddball above you. It just makes me want better Democrats.
That's the lament of die-hard democrats who are totally owned by the party and will vote for whomever they serve up. You are the perfect useful idiot, as they can completely count on your vote no matter what rich, old, racist white guy they nominate. You are aware, aren't you, of Quid Pro Joe's racist past and things he's said that he's never repented of? Obviously, you give him a pass that you would never give to a Republican who said the same things.

Let's Revisit How Unhinged Tim Scott Is Now That He's Running for President

As an African-American running as a Republican in South Carolina, it is a political necessity for Tim Scott to be, or at least feign being, unhinged. After all he must appeal to Southern white Christian nationalist voters who are themselves unhinged.

In the Old Confederacy there are hatreds and prejudices that have been Southern traditions for over two centuries, hatreds and prejudices that trump’s presidential campaign first began reinvigorating in 2015. Tim Scott must rely on the same trump hate-filled rhetoric if he expects support from the 74 million+ voters trump won in 2020. Scott must also win over the moderate Republicans and Democrats that voted for trump in 2016, but not in 2020.

For Scott, that is one giant mountain to climb, especially since trump and his cult will be looking to avenge trump’s massive 2020 loss to Biden. And, as a candidate running for the GOP’s 2024 nomination, much of trump’s racially charged hate-speech will be targeting Scott.

So where is he "unhinged"?

Yeah...This corrupt bitch really "addressed your issues".....chump

5HWJ6FBSBRG5HOKKNH3WPGLVKU.jpg
She was voted out of office you Dipshit. What a failure of an example. 😄
Didn't say that, jackass....Said that y'all don't have the moral courage to take the responsibility to stand up and clean up your shitty urban war zone neighborhoods.
Sure. That what black people lack. Moral courage. That must be a white person thing. Way to sound less racist there guy.... 😄
Ahhh, the ole race card played right on cue...A moral coward to go along with being a chump.
You're the one claiming black people lack moral courage. 😄

When a white person criticizes a black person's actions based on that person's skin color, he/she is called a racist, is that correct?
Correct.
A white person criticizing another white person for acting "black", or not acting "white" is also considered racist, are they not?
I'm not sure what you're asking so I'll just say there is no such thing as acting white or acting black. Those are racist generalities.
As I said, criticism of a person's policy choices is universal while criticism of a person's policy choices because "black people aren't supposed to think that way" is, IMO, racist.
That's not why some black people get criticized as Uncle Toms. I have many disagreements with other black people on a whole host of issues. Black people think all sorts of ways. I have black relatives that are Christian, Rastafarian and Muslim and I'm an atheist. Plenty of disagreements there.

We reserve the term Uncle Tom for supporting policies and people that we feel are anti-black and the ideological grandchildren of Southern Dixie conservative policies.
That's the lament of die-hard democrats who are totally owned by the party and will vote for whomever they serve up. You are the perfect useful idiot, as they can completely count on your vote no matter what rich, old, racist white guy they nominate. You are aware, aren't you, of Quid Pro Joe's racist past and things he's said that he's never repented of? Obviously, you give him a pass that you would never give to a Republican who said the same things.
I don't like Joe Biden. He is no where near my ideal candidate. I'd vote for him over most if not all Republicans because I believe their policies are worse, not because I love Joe. Despite me saying that often, despite Joe Biden having abysmal approval ratings right now from black democratic voters you still perpetuate this lie and cosplay that we are slaves to Joe Biden.

She was voted out of office you Dipshit. What a failure of an example. 😄
She was voted into office in the first place, and replaced by someone even worse, fucking fool.
Sure. That what black people lack. Moral courage. That must be a white person thing. Way to sound less racist there guy.... 😄
The truth isn't racist...It's the truth, moral coward.
You're the one claiming black people lack moral courage. 😄
No all of them, just self-righteous peckerheads like you, who expect big daddy big gubmint to solve all your problems for you.

She was voted into office in the first place, and replaced by someone even worse, fucking fool.
She was voted into office, found to be ineffective and voted out. The person who's replaced her has had no time for you to make a rational assessment about his policies or administration. It's almost as if you aren't a serious individual. 😄
The truth isn't racist...It's the truth, moral coward.
That's one hell of an explanation, Bingo. 😄
No all of them, just self-righteous peckerheads like you, who expect big daddy big gubmint to solve all your problems for you.
You mean I expect politicians to work for me? Yes. Yes I do. What do you expect them to do for your vote you Simp? 😄

She was voted into office, found to be ineffective and voted out. The person who's replaced her has had no time for you to make a rational assessment about his policies or administration. It's almost as if you aren't a serious individual. 😄

That's one hell of an explanation, Bingo. 😄

You mean I expect politicians to work for me? Yes. Yes I do. What do you expect them to do for your vote you Simp? 😄
JerkGoat ^ isn’t serious and isn’t honest. Not even with itself.

Forum List

Back