Sen. Tim Scott says people point out that he's single because they 'can't say I'm Black'

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
They are saying they won't fund him unless he can explain it. They are accusing him of being gay, because they can't call him black. The hatred is eating them from the inside out.

They're willing to lose rather than have a black man in office as a republican.

"The joke has always been that he is secretly gay or something," said an unnamed GOP operative who came to the Post with a dossier of information about Scott's known personal relationships.

Even Matt Schlapp, the head of the American Conservative Union who was himself accused earlier this year of sexually assaulting a man, joked to the Post that former President Donald Trump would be picking "a gay vice president" if he selected Scott as his running mate.

And Axios recently reported that some Republican donors wanted to know more about Scott's single status before backing him as a candidate.

They are saying they won't fund him unless he can explain it. They are accusing him of being gay, because they can't call him black. The hatred is eating them from the inside out.

He’s a RINO cuck, that’s why no one wants him.

We’ll take Byron Donalds any day over Scott.

You’re racist. It’s OK

I was gonna say something like "every vote matters" and point out that voting is a civil responsibility, but you're correct. Your vote doesn't matter. Just don't bother casting it.
You didn’t answer the question. Need me to explain why it doesn’t matter?

You are aware that he is "in office" now?

One Gay Black President was enough, wasn't it? If it wasn't for Ole Potatohead Queer Barry would have been the worst President in American history.

Still don’t get it.

Why do you care if I vote when my vote doesn’t matter? Creepitus.

Please explain
What's to get?

I'm perfectly happy with someone as uninformed and mentally incapable as you not voting.

End of story.

Nothing else about this matters to me.

“It's garnered more attention over the course of the campaign, with some insinuating he's gay.” ibid

Only the hateful, bigoted right would think there’s something ‘wrong’ with being gay.

Scott is around 2%. He doesn't have a chance. Is the race and sexual identity card all he has left to play? His bickering about the price of curtains in the last debate was creepy and stupid.

Forum List

Back