Tim Scott prove he's a RINO

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Other Republicans are nuts for going after Trump and DeSantis. Tim Scott made a very foolish move. He now looks like a RINO to me, I'm sure others agree. You got to be smarter than this if you are running for president.

---"People have bad days,” Scott added. “Sometimes they regret what they say. And we should ask them again to clarify their positions."---

Yep, Tim Scott had a bad day.

Other Republicans are nuts for going after Trump and DeSantis. Tim Scott made a very foolish move. He now looks like a RINO to me, I'm sure others agree. You got to be smarter than this if you are running for president.

---"People have bad days,” Scott added. “Sometimes they regret what they say. And we should ask them again to clarify their positions."---

one issue doesnt make someone a rino,, and we want more rinos since its the established party members that are the real problem,,

the freedom caucus is a good example of rinos,,, more power to them,,

So Republicans are in favor of slavery.
Good to know.

Scott echos all the trash the MSM are trowing at DeSantis. Yet he tiptoes around any cririticism of Trump. Think he could be running to be Trump's VP?

I agree with Tim,

Ron has his head up his ass.

Scott echos all the trash the MSM are trowing at DeSantis. Yet he tiptoes around any cririticism of Trump. Think he could be running to be Trump's VP?
I said for awhile that a Trump/Scott ticket might be the best chance to win for the GOP, though they still probably lose. It would make the Establisment happy also just as Pence did.

Oh no he didn't! Scott played the "race card"? :laughing0301:

CNN is probably calling Michael Steele as we post here. CNN is probably begging him for an interview.

CNN is always eager to give an audience to "Republican" step-n-fetchits who want to be welcomed back into the plantation as one of Massa's most favored servants. Steele might even get a pair of Massa's old shoes out of the deal, so him don't have to walk around barefooted no mo.

He went full Michael Steele

I still can't believe that asshole was actually the Chair of the RNC. WTF were people thinking then?

"Let's put this Black man up there in the Chair position, so those Democrats will be nice to us..."

Fuck that bullshit. This is no longer appeasement. This is war.

I wouldn't be that quick to label Sen. Scott or anyone else as a "RINO".

I will wait until Romney or the Bushes or one of their allies come aknocking.

If Scott- or anyone else- doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to tell Mitt to go copulate themselves, I don't have any use for them.

I wouldn't be that quick to label Sen. Scott or anyone else as a "RINO".

I will wait until Romney or the Bushes or one of their allies come aknocking.

If Scott- or anyone else- doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to tell Mitt to go copulate themselves, I don't have any use for them.
They are Jus a Van Jones in Republican Clothing ?

You can take a Negro out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the Negro.

Even if they are a Conservative.

If he had done a little homework he would have seen that the points about some slave getting usable skills were valid.

But typical for Negros he went with race hatred before thinking. Just like a Democrat Negro would have done.

Yep, RINO.

You can take a Negro out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the Negro.

Even if they are a Conservative.

If he had done a little homework he would have seen that the points about some slave getting usable skills were valid.

But typical for Negros he went with race hatred before thinking. Just like a Democrat Negro would have done.

Yep, RINO.
The Democommies think
The Slaves came from Africa with skills like ( Shoeing Horses & Ox ) ( Painting Houses & buildings ) ( Carpentry / Tile work ) ( Timber falling & Lumber ) ( Blacksmithing ) ( Roofing & Building Houses / Barns / outbuildings ) ( laying Brick) ( Boat & Ship Building ) ( ...

Forum List

Back