This Pride Sign Is at the Entrance of a WA School

He entered through an open door....metal detectors are very expensive. There would not be one at side entrances where he was able to sneak in

I am a 2nd amendment proponent but I agree that the chance of things going sideways in classrooms exist. WE KNOW the level of support we have these days from the general public so no. People can SAY they trust us to be armed but the second something goes wrong they turn on us in an instant. Every teacher knows what's up. No. We do not get paid to take on that responsibility
You should be having that responsibility, and I exercise that responsibilty, everywhere I go, WITHOUT being paid for it.

I am not ready to give the very same people I've been bitching about FOR YEARS, guns and ammunition, because I have been saying that those people (queers), should not be there in the school at all. They should be under a mandatory order to stay at least 200 feet away from any school.

This is consistent. If you don't trust them, you don't trust them. Not especially around children with GUNS.

OP has been unable to say the same but has devolved to saying I'm not allowed within 500 ft of my own school bldg....because I hurt his fee fees I guess

This is consistent. If you don't trust them, you don't trust them. Not especially around children with GUNS.

OP has been unable to say the same but has devolved to saying I'm not allowed within 500 ft of my own school bldg....because I hurt his fee fees I guess
Anyone who attacks a messenger of anyone pointing out the major problems of the education system rather than be addressing those issues shouldn’t be allowed within 500 feet of a school.

Trained officers were unable to face him but I guess we are saying untrained teachers are more capable.

Anyone who attacks a messenger of anyone pointing out the major problems of the education system rather than be addressing those issues shouldn’t be allowed within 500 feet of a school.

Go work for MSNBC then. You'd fit right in with their "sensibilities"

"You can't say anything bad about me when I'm Virtue Signaling about Teacher Groomers or you're a Teacher Groomer toooooooo!!!"

What are you a Woke 12 yo girl???

Like anyone else in society, possessors of guns should only be doing that having passed a criminal and mental background check. So some teachers might be qualified to carry guns. Others may not.

I consider queers to be mentally deranged, but not really in any violent way. I guess I still would not trust them to carry a gun. They're just too unhinged. And they shouldn't be in schools, at all, in the first place.

This post actually belongs in the Woke Virtue Signaling Snowflake Hall of Fame

Like anyone else in society, possessors of guns should only be doing that having passed a criminal and mental background check. So some teachers might be qualified to carry guns. Others may not.

I consider queers to be mentally deranged, but not really in any violent way. I guess I still would not trust them to carry a gun. They're just too unhinged.

Our Constitutionally protected rights apply to everyone. It seems I often have to address people who do not understand this.

Forum List

Back