This Pride Sign Is at the Entrance of a WA School

I understand what you are saying but forbidding kids to do anything or to associate with certain people can and often does backfire. If they are drawn to a culture that you disapprove of, they may only become more entrenched if you push back to hard. The best approach is to have an honest ongoing dialogue with them and let them know what you believe and why
That's an interesting approach. If you would let your child associate with white supemists, I have to admire your fairness. I agree that forbidding their joining the group could backfire.

I always thought that If my daughter dated a fella I disapproved of I'd practically adopt him in trying to convince her how much I liked him. If that didn't knock the cool off him in her eyes I'd rethink my opinion of him.

OK Slick. Let's try this. Look at post 231 and tell what you think. What do you agree with and what do you disagree with? Let's see if you are going to run from this too.
As I thought, You are still running. You are still a fucking coward, Nothing remotely intelligent to contribute! What a fucking mess!

Replying to yourself, now?

At least we have here, a very rare instance of you telling something that is close to the truth.

That's an interesting approach. If you would let your child associate with white supemists,
White supemists (sic) don't advertise their meetings, because they KNOW they are evil.
Gay people just want to be left alone, but have recently be bold enough to come out, and therefore you think that all teachers are groomers and all gay people are mentally ill.

Last edited:
FB_IMG_1654395896677.jpg

"Us"? You identify with the pervert groomers in education?

You have lumped us all in together. "Get your kids out of the schools, indoctrination centers," and etc. Sorry you're having a hard time living with your contradictions. Oh wait not really.

Teachers, as American citizens have a Constitutional right to bear Arms. Not so for grooming. Big difference.

I also have a right to Free Speech. Does that mean I can speak freely to my students? I have a right to practice my religion. Can I do so right in front of my students? What if I'm pagan or Satanist?

You know your employer always has the right to say, yes you have that right, but not on my time and dime.

Forum List

Back