This Pride Sign Is at the Entrance of a WA School

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Hard to understand why good parents are upset about our education system.

1653821871848.png

Case in point

"we hate this system but we're ready to give all these groomer-teachers guns if it means we get to keep ours!!"

please like we can't see this

Case in point

"we hate this system but we're ready to give all these groomer-teachers guns if it means we get to keep ours!!"

please like we can't see this
You again validate my point that too many teachers get upset over those calling out what’s going wrong instead of being disgusted with it and fixing it.

Yep. Attack the messenger of what this school is doing.

"Good parents are upset"

also we're going to give these teachers we don't trust....GUNS

You gonna keep whining and running or do you have any way to explain the fact that you are ready to give the very same people you've been bitching about FOR YEARS guns and ammunition?

"Good parents are upset"

You gonna keep whining and running or do you have any way to explain the fact that you are ready to give the very same people you've been bitching about FOR YEARS guns and ammunition?
How dare anyone point out how badly the education system has collapsed!

Keep on validating my point about weeding out bad teachers who don’t give a damn.

The thing is, we need to make fun and ridicule people we see as somehow different than ourselves. We just haven't created enough school shooters yet.

Education sure has changed from 20 years ago. The school systems in your larger, failed cities has special LGBTQ+ magnet schools for kids looking to be groomed into flaming homos. I think that one of your cities had an "Harvey Milk School for the Effeminate" .

Now, this is ordinary, all schools seek to groom.

Will a city open up a school for normative kids any time soon?

How dare anyone point out how badly the education system has collapsed!

Keep on validating my point about weeding out bad teachers who don’t give a damn.

Or is it that you were just agitating here---you knew there were plenty of good teachers, good enough to give guns to, but you just went on and on about the horrid ones so you could climb on your Homeschool Hobby Horse over and over....

Education sure has changed from 20 years ago. The school systems in your larger, failed cities has special LGBTQ+ magnet schools for kids looking to be groomed into flaming homos. I think that one of your cities had an "Harvey Milk School for the Effeminate" .

Now, this is ordinary, all schools seek to groom.

Will a city open up a school for normative kids any time soon?

Penguin Man thinks all these groomer teachers can now be trusted with guns and ammo.

This seems inconsistent to me.

What say you?

Penguin Man thinks all these groomer teachers can now be trusted with guns and ammo.

What say you?

I think they need ordinary cops walking the beat inside the schools to keep order.

Giving teachers guns isn't the ideal way of doing things IMHO.

Also, I like the idea of checkpoints, where students are put through metal detectors and have their body cavities searched before they enter the school. Maybe the Uvalde shooting would have evaded this by keistering his AR15- but maybe not. It would have been another hurdle for him, and with such a weapon in his "suitcase" his gait might give police a clue something was up.

What say you?
Of course you deny there’s any grooming going on. You’ve validated yourself as one of the educators who shouldn’t be allowed within 500 feet of a school because of your denials.

I think they need ordinary cops walking the beat inside the schools to keep order.

Also, I like the idea of checkpoints, where students are put through metal detectors and have their body cavities searched before they enter the school. Maybe the Uvalde shooting would have evaded this by keistering his AR15- but maybe not. It would have been another hurdle for him, and with such a weapon in his "suitcase" his gait might give police a clue something was up.

He entered through an open door....metal detectors are very expensive. There would not be one at side entrances where he was able to sneak in

I am a 2nd amendment proponent but I agree that the chance of things going sideways in classrooms exist. WE KNOW the level of support we have these days from the general public so no. People can SAY they trust us to be armed but the second something goes wrong they turn on us in an instant. Every teacher knows what's up. No. We do not get paid to take on that responsibility

Not one school that allows teachers to carry has ever had an issue. Last week I visited a high school in Texas. Huge sign out front:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE SCHOOL STAFF ARE ARMED AND MAY USE WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY TO PROTECT OUR STUDENTS.

And they don’t have teachers who defend grooming.

"Good parents are upset"

I am not ready to give the very same people I've been bitching about FOR YEARS, guns and ammunition, because I have been saying that those people (queers), should not be there in the school at all. They should be under a mandatory order to stay at least 200 feet away from any school.

Not one school that allows teachers to carry has ever had an issue. Last week I visited a high school in Texas. Huge sign out front:
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE SCHOOL STAFF ARE ARMED AND MAY USE WHATEVER FORCE NECESSARY TO PROTECT OUR STUDENTS.

And they don’t have teachers who defend grooming.

No you didn't.

Forum List

Back