This American tradition Christianity ‘stuff’ must drive the Left crazy.

So you'll accept The Orange Pussy Grabber because someone else did something 20 years ago?

Sorry but that logic is faulty

And Trump made the comment 13 years ago and has since apologized. It seems that in those seven years something magical happens? Not sure, What Trump said was disgusting, what Weinstein did was disgusting and what Clinton did was disgusting. Seems like your more outraged over words than when someone takes action.

There is a strand of American christianity that seems to be fuelled by hate and fear. We dont have that over here and are better for it.
Jesus is my running mate !!

We used to laugh at that because it was so obviously bullshit for the low information.
Your politics would be better if religion was removed.

Yeah, your politics are religion free. Lol! Thanks for the laugh.
I think we are very lucky in that respect. You dont have to fake a religious lifestyle to get votes. In fact it would probably work against you.People are suspicious of people who want to share their faith with you and actually having faith id not necessary to take part in politics.
I believe that is only the case in the more sophisticated parts of the US.

Northern Ireland, the politics are Catholic vs Protestant, has been that way for a long time.
That sort of proves my point. It's the most backward place in Europe ....mainly because of their religious problems. The rest of the UK it's not an issue.

No offense, I think Europe is more backward than the US and I would never want to live in any of those countries, you don’t have free speech and you don’t have true freedom.

Equal rights, respect of minorities, protecting the environment, women’s equality, opposition to capital punishment, respect for all religions

You're wrong. Those are not right wing Christian values...they are the values of Jesus however

Apparently there is a difference

So you'll accept The Orange Pussy Grabber because someone else did something 20 years ago?

And Trump made the comment 13 years ago and has since apologized. It seems that in those seven years something magical happens? Not sure, What Trump said was disgusting, what Weinstein did was disgusting and what Clinton did was disgusting. Seems like your more outraged over words than when someone takes action.
He apologized under pressure and then tweeted how he really didn’t mean it

There is a strand of American christianity that seems to be fuelled by hate and fear. We dont have that over here and are better for it.

We used to laugh at that because it was so obviously bullshit for the low information.

I think we are very lucky in that respect. You dont have to fake a religious lifestyle to get votes. In fact it would probably work against you.People are suspicious of people who want to share their faith with you and actually having faith id not necessary to take part in politics.

Northern Ireland, the politics are Catholic vs Protestant, has been that way for a long time.
That sort of proves my point. It's the most backward place in Europe ....mainly because of their religious problems. The rest of the UK it's not an issue.

No offense, I think Europe is more backward than the US and I would never want to live in any of those countries, you don’t have free speech and you don’t have true freedom.
But we get to go places without being .Shot. It's amazing.

Don't worry, the left is trying to kill religion as fast as it can. Except for the extra saintly leftist Christians. They love god, but they vote for people who are hostile towards it.
You are a partisan hack. I cant take you seriously.

So are you supposed to be neutral? I am partisan, but I am not the one laughing at religion.
You state that the right is religious but the left isnt. It is so patently bollox that you are not worth engaging with.

You are obviously proud with how non religious Europe has become, and I bet it would be a safe bet you are a lefty. Dems take shots at religion on a routine basis, but you are telling us that the left is religious? After bragging about how advanced your non religious society is, it might not be a good idea to tell people how religious you are.
Nope. What I am saying is that our politics is better for not having religious overtones. And you might find that seems are making fun of right wing fake Christians rather than Christianity.vTjere is a difference.

However, what he said is considered worse than Clinton and Weinstein who actually did something. Go figure.

I go places to without being shot, it is not that amazing.

None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.

None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.

Homosexuals are out and about everywhere!
They are even marrying.
Gays work with us, live in our neighborhoods, are our friends, relatives and neighbors.
They are in prominent positions in business, entertainment, the military and politics.

They even have their own tv shows!

Interracial relationships are quite common.
Blacks have every right whites do.
Blacks are in POWERFUL and prominent positions in education, science, entertainment, business, the military, politics.

Women are in POWERFUL and prominent positions in education, science, entertainment, business, the military, politics

Atheism/humanists and secularists are gaining numbers; yearly!

The number of people embracing religion gets smaller every year

pot is being decriminalized!

Divorce is easy to get.
LOTS of people (millions) live together sans marriage.
MOST people are waiting longer before marrying.

Welcome to VERY LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE America!

I hope this "stuff" drives you crazy.

However, what he said is considered worse than Clinton and Weinstein who actually did something. Go figure.
Trump has done worse

Ask his wives.......or Stormy Daniels

Sorry Lefties.

Sorry Lefties.

They are even marrying.
Gays work with us, live in our neighborhoods, are our friends, relatives and neighbors.
They are in prominent positions in business, entertainment, the military and politics.

Blacks are in POWERFUL and prominent positions in education, science, entertainment, business, the military, politics.

Women are in POWERFUL and prominent positions in education, science, entertainment, business, the military, politics

Divorce is easy to get.

Look, an honest liberal (at least in this post). One who celebrates values that the Scriptures do not.

?!?!?
really?
Sorry Lefties.

Sorry Lefties.

They are even marrying.

Divorce is easy to get.

Look, an honest liberal (at least in this post). One who celebrates values that the Scriptures do not.

Look! an honest conservative! ADMITS he opposes gay rights, civil rights, wants pot criminalized, wants to force his religion on you, would end divorce, would end interracial marriage

Sorry Lefties.

Sorry Lefties.

They are even marrying.

Divorce is easy to get.

Hahaha...only in the fucked up and twisted mind of the ultra LefTarded can it be considered a good thing to deviate from all which made a nation great once upon a time.
I often wonder if you ignorant fucks ever proof read and listen to yourselves before you hit that post button.

Translation:
“Citizens hate each other as few are likeminded anymore, decency, moralaliy and behavioral standards no longer exist, men pound the asses of men and it’s considered cool, faggots raise children in fucked up dysfunctional homes, Christianity is a thing of the past, we have minorities in powerful positions due to the color of their skin, not because they’re the most qualified, drugs are legal and cool, the divorce rate is off the charts....the new America is fucking awesome if you’re a twisted fucking loony living in that backward world of LibTardia.”

Last edited:

?!?!?
really?
Sorry Lefties.

Sorry Lefties.

They are even marrying.

Divorce is easy to get.

Look! an honest conservative! ADMITS he opposes gay rights, civil rights, wants pot criminalized, wants to force his religion on you, would end divorce, would end interracial marriage
Ha ha.

Keep digging, Son. Keep opposing Christianity like a leftard and showing your fellow "Christian" snowflakes to be the hypocrites they are.

?!?!?
really?
Sorry Lefties.

Sorry Lefties.

They are even marrying.

Divorce is easy to get.

We get it bud....we see where you’re coming from...in your twisted ass Libtardia the model citizen would be a multiple divorcee, a religion hating black attorney whom pounds the ass of a white man he’s married to while being legally stoned. Sounds like an awesome utopia for all whom were dropped on their heads as children and with severe daddy issues.

Sorry Lefties.

Sorry Lefties.

They are even marrying.

Divorce is easy to get.

Of his list, the only thing Scripture has a problem with is divorce...And divorce isn't liberal or conservative.

Sorry Lefties.
Every President Recited The Apostles' Creed Except Trump, And People Definitely Noticed

Too hilarious for words. Republicans keep trying to talk about their religion when they put a guy in office who has no respect for their religion.
They’re being disrespected by this president and they’re too stupid to even notice it why? Because they have faith in Donald Trump.
Faith in a guy who didn’t even pay his workers.
Faith in a guy who refuses to read the apostles creed at a funeral for a former president.
Faith in a guy who doesn’t apologize for having unprotected sex with a porn star.

Too funny for words.

Sorry Lefties.
Every President Recited The Apostles' Creed Except Trump, And People Definitely Noticed

Too hilarious for words. Republicans keep trying to talk about their religion when they put a guy in office who has no respect for their religion.
They’re being disrespected by this president and they’re too stupid to even notice it why? Because they have faith in Donald Trump.
Faith in a guy who refuses to read the apostles creed at a funeral for a former president.
Faith in a guy who doesn’t apologize for having unprotected sex with a porn star.

Too funny for words.

Simple shit...good, real Americans weren’t looking for a Pastor to occupy the Oval Office..we needed a badass, someone willing to do the right things for the right people...someone with a massive nutsack, someone willing to spend their days bitchslapping the living fuck out of filthy LefTards. We got our guy didn’t we?

I'm waiting for some explanation of what "American tradition Christianity" is. I'm not sure that such a thing has ever existed.

Sorry Lefties.

Too funny for words.

Simple shit...good, real Americans weren’t looking for a Pastor to occupy the Oval Office..we needed a badass, someone willing to do the right things for the right people...someone with a massive nutsack, someone willing to spend their days bitchslapping the living fuck out of filthy LefTards. We got our guy didn’t we?
You sure did. What does it feel like being fuked?

Forum List

Back