This American tradition Christianity ‘stuff’ must drive the Left crazy.

There is a strand of American christianity that seems to be fuelled by hate and fear. We dont have that over here and are better for it.
Jesus is my running mate !!

We used to laugh at that because it was so obviously bullshit for the low information.
Your politics would be better if religion was removed.

Yeah, your politics are religion free. Lol! Thanks for the laugh.

There is a strand of American christianity that seems to be fuelled by hate and fear. We dont have that over here and are better for it.

We used to laugh at that because it was so obviously bullshit for the low information.

Don't worry, the left is trying to kill religion as fast as it can. Except for the extra saintly leftist Christians. They love god, but they vote for people who are hostile towards it.
You are a partisan hack. I cant take you seriously.

Now that is some funny stuff! A partisan hack telling another person they are a partisan hack! You can’t make this up.

None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.
Although in political circles it is well accepted that the religious stereotypes are on target, the truth is our stereotypes of the religious makeup of the right and left are far from accurate.

Those on left see conservatives as Evangelical Christians although only 13% are and 22% don't even claim to be Christians.

Those on right see liberals as atheists although over 95% claim to believe in God. 52% claim Christianity as their religion.

Neither liberals nor conservatives have any plan for the future of America because neither can agree on exactly what that plan should look like much less how to accomplish it. Each side has issues but no real plan.
Funny how a lefty Christian goes against the number one rule about Christianity. Killing unborn and born children, just wasn't what Jesus had in mind..
The number one rule of Christianity has nothing to do with right to life or freedom of choice.
Belief in God the Father, Jesus Christ as the Son of God, and the Holy Spirit; the death, resurrection and ascension of Christ, who died for the sins of mankind is number one.

Last edited:
Won't you tell us what Christ taught. What was the mission of his ministry?

I've given a fair number of examples. What's your point?

Did he opine about abortion and I missed it?
You gave no examples of what you know about the teachings of Jesus Christ. You quoted the beattitudes and some commentary on the Sermon on the Mount. Nothing at all more enlightening than what any right-wing Christian you bash can post.

You do not know the purpose of Christ's ministry. You know nothing about the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.
There is no such thing as "American Christianity." Christianity is a worldwide faith. It has absolutely nothing to do with with some nationalistic ideology. In separate, why do you think that you know anything at all about American values and traditions"?

Sorry Lefties.

There is a vast difference between American politics and the various forms of of Christianity in existence worldwide. American politics has absolutely nothing to do with values held among Christians in the U.S. and worldwide.

I agree that religion should not be political, but there is one party that is eager for its demise. It is not that Republicans are all Christian, it s just that they are not openly out to destroy it.

I think we are very lucky in that respect. You dont have to fake a religious lifestyle to get votes. In fact it would probably work against you.People are suspicious of people who want to share their faith with you and actually having faith id not necessary to take part in politics.
I believe that is only the case in the more sophisticated parts of the US.

Don't worry, the left is trying to kill religion as fast as it can. Except for the extra saintly leftist Christians. They love god, but they vote for people who are hostile towards it.

So are you supposed to be neutral? I am partisan, but I am not the one laughing at religion.
You state that the right is religious but the left isnt. It is so patently bollox that you are not worth engaging with.

Sorry Lefties.

There is a vast difference between American politics and the various forms of of Christianity in existence worldwide. American politics has absolutely nothing to do with values held among Christians in the U.S. and worldwide.

I agree that religion should not be political, but there is one party that is eager for its demise. It is not that Republicans are all Christian, it s just that they are not openly out to destroy it.

The republicans have been out to identify republicanism with a form of Christianity for decades. It doesn't work. Twice in the past month we have seen funerals take place in the National Cathedral, first for Matthew Shepard and then for George H.W. Bush yesterday. I have seen absolutely nothing in "the media" as to be out to destroy this. Nothing to destroy the funeral for Justice Scalia either.
Where does your idea that a political party wants to "destroy" a religion come from? Yesterday, I saw some Methodists, Episcopalians, Catholics, and Baptists all lined up in a church operated by Episcopalians ready to great the coffin of an Episcopalian, perhaps in the respectful presence of Jewish people with whom the deceased served.
Just whom is out to destroy what?

I think we are very lucky in that respect. You dont have to fake a religious lifestyle to get votes. In fact it would probably work against you.People are suspicious of people who want to share their faith with you and actually having faith id not necessary to take part in politics.

Northern Ireland, the politics are Catholic vs Protestant, has been that way for a long time.

28jl2s.jpg

:21::badgrin::banana::dunno::laugh2::laugh::laughing0301:

Has anyone voted for the Donald for “family values”? Funny how the left have to completely make up an argument no one has made in order to “win” at something.
I knew what I was getting when I voted for Donald J Trump. He even admitted that he grabbed women's private parts when they volunteered to have them felt, but the other choice who followed the Rules for Radicals to the best of her ability, was much more worse of a choice...Shame you dipshit liberals cant understand that....
How do you know they "volunteered to have their pussies grabbed"?

Have you heard THEM say so?
Context matters dumbass. You can tell the types that go after older rich men, they are called gold diggers and groupies. Liberals like to pretend they don’t exist when the Donald talks about them.

Northern Ireland, the politics are Catholic vs Protestant, has been that way for a long time.
That sort of proves my point. It's the most backward place in Europe ....mainly because of their religious problems. The rest of the UK it's not an issue.

If they didnt want to have their private parts grabbed, wouldn't there be a police report?

Of curse a large number of rapes go unreported...and sexual assaults...even more.

So you assume if it happened they "wanted it"?

I see...
Yeah, like with Bill Clinton and Harvey Weinstein, who both were Clinton's associate, and she told US that women needed to be believed..Until it is her husband...You are a fucking hypocrite.

So you'll accept The Orange Pussy Grabber because someone else did something 20 years ago?

Sorry but that logic is faulty

So are you supposed to be neutral? I am partisan, but I am not the one laughing at religion.
You state that the right is religious but the left isnt. It is so patently bollox that you are not worth engaging with.

You are obviously proud with how non religious Europe has become, and I bet it would be a safe bet you are a lefty. Dems take shots at religion on a routine basis, but you are telling us that the left is religious? After bragging about how advanced your non religious society is, it might not be a good idea to tell people how religious you are.

Christmas celebrates the day Santa was born

You must be one of the saintly leftist Christians. I'm sure birds sing and the sun comes out whenever you are near. I'm not saying a lefty can't be a Christian, I'm sure you can be suckered into communism and still believe in good and evil.
I say fuk Christians trying to take the Santa out of Christmas

Sorry Lefties.

America has better values than Christianity

Equal rights, respect of minorities, protecting the environment, women’s equality, opposition to capital punishment, respect for all religions

Forum List

Back