This American tradition Christianity ‘stuff’ must drive the Left crazy.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.

Lol, the people who are being g driven crazy are those know the right because we on the left refuse to be the snowflakes you imagine us to be.

Nobody is concerned about whatever it is that you are talking about. There is no war on christianity or Christmas. Christians are not persecuted or discriminated against. Calm down.

Lol, the people who are being g driven crazy are those know the right because we on the left refuse to be the snowflakes you imagine us to be.

Nobody is concerned about whatever it is that you are talking about. There is no war on christianity or Christmas. Christians are not persecuted or discriminated against. Calm down.

You're forgetting the binary thinking world they live in.

If you're not with them 100%, then the only other choice is that you're against them 100%.

There is no middle ground.

If you're not with them 100%, then the only other choice is that you're against them 100%.

So, if you are a little EVIL and do some harm like beating a women till she is hospitalized, that isnt as bad as doing a lot of EVIL and killing someone? That 50 shades of grey really fucked this nation over during Obama's terms. Back in the day, we knew what Good and Evil , right from wrong was.

Last edited:
Christians see the left for what they are...
upload_2018-12-5_10-7-8.jpeg

None of this is part of their plan for the future of America. This ‘stuff’ simply impedes their progress to degrade this nation and trash American values and traditions.
Sorry Lefties.
Vote Trump Family Values™, but for GOD'S SAKE DON'T BAKE A CAKE FOR A HOMO!

stormy_daniels_trump.jpg

Christians see the left for what they are...
Christians.

Hmmm. So you follow the teachings of Christ?

Or are you referring to some odd right wing "take" on Jesus that ignores his teachings almost entirely and focuses almost entirely on the resurrection...

Sorry Lefties.

Exactly what "Christianity stuff" are you speaking of?

So, if you are a little EVIL and do some harm like beating a women till she is hospitalized, that isnt as bad as doing a lot of EVIL and killing someone? That 50 shades of grey really fucked this nation over during Obama's terms. Back in the day, we knew what Good and Evil , right from wrong was.

Yet the majority of people on this forum claim to vote for the lesser of two evils.

consistency is not a big thing on this forum.

Ben Carson, in his book:

I’d dreamed of being a doctor since I was eight years old. But how could I fulfill the dream with such a terrible temper? When angry, I went out of control and had no idea how to stop. I’d never make anything of myself if I didn’t control my temper. If only I could do something about the rage that burned inside me. . . .

From somewhere deep inside my mind came a strong impression. Pray. My mother had taught me to pray. My teachers at the religious school in Boston often told us that God would help us if we only asked Him. For weeks, for months, I had been trying to control my temper, figuring it I could handle it myself. Now, in that small hot bathroom I knew the truth. I knew I could not handle my temper alone. . . .

“Lord,” I whispered. You have to take this temper from me.” If you don’t, I’ll never be free from it. I’ll end up doing a lot worse things than trying to stab one of my best friends.”

This good Christian drove leftist Trump crazy:

...he wrote a book. And in the book he said terrible things about himself. He said that he’s pathological and that he’s got basically a pathological disease. Now he wrote this I guess before he was running for office or thought that he was running for office. And I don’t want a person that’s got pathological disease. I don’t want it. I’m not saying he’s got it, he said it.

When the Republicans of America selected Trump over SEVERAL good Christians who are ACTUAL conservatives, they gave God and Christianity and conservatism the finger.

Just to WIN.

"For what shall it profit a man, if he gain the whole world, and suffer the loss of his soul?" - Jesus Christ

Forum List

Back