Did This Really Happen?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Has you ever seen something so bizarre and disturbing that your mind suppresses it? Not long ago a video leaked of a male Senate staffer having hardcore gay sex in a Senate committee meeting room. I think to myself, did this really happen? It took a 2 second search on Google to confirm that, yes, it really happened.

Why is this guy not in jail? At the very least, why was he not immediately fired and shamed beyond belief for this?!? Why was this just a blip in the media rather than a national scandal? Without a doubt, this foul act was an insult to our nation. It was intended as a big “F- You, America!” So why was it not met with the same level of “F- You!!” back?

The leftist sludge say, “Oh, it’s just sex. You are a homophobe! Get used to it!”

Well, no, I will Not get used to it. That guy may as well have put a hole into the Constitution and raped it! This was maybe the most vile and disgusting act of Anti-Americanism I have ever seen. Further, it was highly embarrassing on the world stage.

Yet, nothing of any gravity happened in response. The jerk ought to have been tarred and feathered, then put in a leaky boat and shoved off toward Cuba. Clearly, this was a political statement. To be sure, this clown has a history of leftist, anti-American activism. But it was so crass that its effect is not to pimp his cause; it undermines our institutions.

The problem here is not that this loser had sex in a Senate committee room. The problem is the lack of outrage over this. Essentially, this story was grinded out through the leftist media machine then deemed irrelevant when the media focused on something else the very next news cycle. That is, a story’s importance is now established by the media, which is composed now largely of leftist propagandists and partisan sensationalism.

Moreover, a news story’s value, and therefore how much time is spent on it, depends on how much time they can spend on it (with this judgement calibrated by partisanship). Trump, for example, is pure gold for media organizations. They LOVE Trump because their hacks can develop hours and hours of programming based on him.

With these gatekeepers determining what shall, and what shall not, be focused on, they largely have de facto power to shape opinion, and truly horrible instances like the Senate gay sex video can simply slip through the cracks like nothing ever happens.

More important that this pervert’s sexcapades are stories like Biden’s mental incompetence, his policy disasters, how shaky our economy really is, and the corruption of the media itself. I cite the gay sex story because of how blatantly it makes the point that the massive media machine can just sweep stuff under the rug and we just sleepwalk past it as if it never really happened.

Granted, this is not really a story anyone wants to focus on. However, the story we DO want to focus on is the punishment of this guy for his attempt to hurt our nation. But that was nowhere to be seen.

Has you ever seen something so bizarre and disturbing that your mind suppresses it? Not long ago a video leaked of a male Senate staffer having hardcore gay sex in a Senate committee meeting room. I think to myself, did this really happen? It took a 2 second search on Google to confirm that, yes, it really happened.

Why is this guy not in jail? At the very least, why was he not immediately fired and shamed beyond belief for this?!? Why was this just a blip in the media rather than a national scandal? Without a doubt, this foul act was an insult to our nation. It was intended as a big “F- You, America!” So why was it not met with the same level of “F- You!!” back?

The leftist sludge say, “Oh, it’s just sex. You are a homophobe! Get used to it!”

Well, no, I will Not get used to it. That guy may as well have put a hole into the Constitution and raped it! This was maybe the most vile and disgusting act of Anti-Americanism I have ever seen. Further, it was highly embarrassing on the world stage.

Yet, nothing of any gravity happened in response. The jerk ought to have been tarred and feathered, then put in a leaky boat and shoved off toward Cuba. Clearly, this was a political statement. To be sure, this clown has a history of leftist, anti-American activism. But it was so crass that its effect is not to pimp his cause; it undermines our institutions.

The problem here is not that this loser had sex in a Senate committee room. The problem is the lack of outrage over this. Essentially, this story was grinded out through the leftist media machine then deemed irrelevant when the media focused on something else the very next news cycle. That is, a story’s importance is now established by the media, which is composed now largely of leftist propagandists and partisan sensationalism.

Moreover, a news story’s value, and therefore how much time is spent on it, depends on how much time they can spend on it (with this judgement calibrated by partisanship). Trump, for example, is pure gold for media organizations. They LOVE Trump because their hacks can develop hours and hours of programming based on him.

With these gatekeepers determining what shall, and what shall not, be focused on, they largely have de facto power to shape opinion, and truly horrible instances like the Senate gay sex video can simply slip through the cracks like nothing ever happens.

More important that this pervert’s sexcapades are stories like Biden’s mental incompetence, his policy disasters, how shaky our economy really is, and the corruption of the media itself. I cite the gay sex story because of how blatantly it makes the point that the massive media machine can just sweep stuff under the rug and we just sleepwalk past it as if it never really happened.

Granted, this is not really a story anyone wants to focus on. However, the story we DO want to focus on is the punishment of this guy for his attempt to hurt our nation. But that was nowhere to be seen.
What did he do that warrants jail time?

It was a hearing room away from the Capital......but the guys that did the video weren't fired.
Matter of fact they probably gave them a week off with pay.

Plenty of time for their assholes to heal,

If an aid of Ted Cruz had been caught doing it, you can be assured, the story would still be in the news today.

And again Rod, gay sex is markedly important to you. Let's have another round of you degrading women too Rod!

Faggots get a pass cuz they're fashionable with the other mentally ill gimps on the left.

I heard they made a gay video and wanted to sell views of it....
We have very prevented people in our government....
God help the USA!....

Forum List

Back