Thinking about death

I only have a few years left where I can look decent enough where that might actually interest someone....
I am not cut out to be old and ugly.

Well that's life. The flower fades. I never was nice looking, but I'm for sure worse now than I was in my teens.

Although if you got the money, Cher still looks nice. Not sure it's worth it though. So much plastic in that girl, they should call her Charbie.
Know what I did today? Went to the market, hit two thrift stores, came home...and discovered that my blouse was inside out. LOL

I look awful. I did not grow old gracefully. But, with age, comes with the emotion of...."who the fuck cares cuz I sure don't" mentality. I woulda died of embarrassment if I had done that 5 years ago. Now? Meh.

Be old, Bonzi. Nobody cares. Well, except you and it shouldn't.

Since I have learned the things that I know? I am not interested in taking on someone else's shit and having to take responsibility for their welfare...so I shun any venture that might lead me into a relationship...nope, not gonna happen.

That sounds better than my deal actually. I shun any venture that might lead to a relationship, because I can't even take care of myself. How the heck would I take care of a wife, or kids?

I also have a hard time with the fact that my childhood was so miserable. I can't bare the thought of bringing a child into this world, to go through the same misery that I did. What kind of scum would I be to do that.

I think it's only natural for we mere mortals to think of death. We're all going to do it. I am not afraid to doe, but do not look forward to the actual act of dying. I guess because it is an unknown factor.

I only have a few years left where I can look decent enough where that might actually interest someone....

Well that's life. The flower fades. I never was nice looking, but I'm for sure worse now than I was in my teens.

Although if you got the money, Cher still looks nice. Not sure it's worth it though. So much plastic in that girl, they should call her Charbie.
Know what I did today? Went to the market, hit two thrift stores, came home...and discovered that my blouse was inside out. LOL

I look awful. I did not grow old gracefully. But, with age, comes with the emotion of...."who the fuck cares cuz I sure don't" mentality. I woulda died of embarrassment if I had done that 5 years ago. Now? Meh.

Since I have learned the things that I know? I am not interested in taking on someone else's shit and having to take responsibility for their welfare...so I shun any venture that might lead me into a relationship...nope, not gonna happen.

That sounds better than my deal actually. I shun any venture that might lead to a relationship, because I can't even take care of myself. How the heck would I take care of a wife, or kids?

I also have a hard time with the fact that my childhood was so miserable. I can't bare the thought of bringing a child into this world, to go through the same misery that I did. What kind of scum would I be to do that.
I hear ya. Sucky childhood, but I still lived my life as best I could and that involved marriage, kids, etc. If I knew then what I know now, I would have done neither. But...can't change the past, so....move on with the future and just wait for your time to end. Which is what I am doing.

I hear ya. Sucky childhood, but I still lived my life as best I could and that involved marriage, kids, etc. If I knew then what I know now, I would have done neither. But...can't change the past, so....move on with the future and just wait for your time to end. Which is what I am doing.
Why do you wish you didn't have kids?

You first. What did you mean about the feminism comment?

You first. What did you mean about the feminism comment?
Ive been affected by feminism and would be better off dead. Thats all I meant.

I don't fear death at all...as a matter of fact, I embrace it and I would never allow anything to be done to me to prolong my existence here. I do not wish to spend even one more second on this earth than what is required of me. Once you find out that you have always been an indentured debt slave chasing financial security that only few will achieve because the system is 100 percent rigged? What is really left? Your sweat equity was stolen from you in the form of a bond the day you were born without your consent which is the birth certificate which the banking oligarchs are the trustees of and collect the balance when you die with your death certificate. I have calculated that over my working career that I have worked and slaved away 10 years for free and I am only 52 in order to pay on a debt that I was not responsible for....try wrapping your mind around that very salient fact.

Huh? I was right with you, until you started the debt-servant thing. What are you talking about?

I make a massive $20,000 a year. I have zero debt on anything anywhere. I have money in the bank, and $10,000 in stocks.

Rigged? What is rigged? You can declare bankruptcy, and have most of your debt completely erased for almost nothing. You realize that the USA, is one of the few countries on the planet, that allows you to just wiped off your debts? In Canada, you have to pay back every cent you borrow. In the UK, you can delay payment, but you have to pay back almost everything.

You are in one of the very very few countries on the planet, where you can file bankruptcy on especially consumer debt, and walk away scott-free, AND you can do it every 7 years. People have filed bankruptcy 3, 4 even 5 times.

If ANYTHING.... the system of debt in this country is rigged in your favor here, more than anywhere else in the world.

So I don't know what you are talking about....

Here is the deal, due to the fact that Americans have never been paid in REAL money since 1933 when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy and everyone that had gold bullion or gold coin had to turn it in under the threat of prison or a huge fine? Our signature was as good as the Federal Reserve Bank printing actual fiat currency because our debts were suppose to be paid for in advance. The deal made with the international bankers that took USA.INC into receivership was that the gold that was turned in for FRNs meant that our signature was as good as fiat currency...thus the Promissory note.Banks do not go into a vault and pull out fiat currency to give to the seller of a home...they create a Promissory note and your signature is what gives that note value. The buyer takes that Promissory note and puts it into one of their affiliated banks and he has credit that is nothing but computerized ledger numbers When you are extended credit on a credit card, they are not going into a vault and pulling out fiat currency to give to which ever store you bought something from, they extend them credits that are nothing but computer credits...it is the mother of all scams and in 2003, they changed bankruptcy law which limits one's ability to write off one's debt with the securitized birth certificate bond based on actuary tables and the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees that you have paid into over your lifetime........this is a fact.

Ok.... but you can still buy gold. It sucks to buy gold. Gold is a horrible investment. I'd much rather own stocks and securities, than gold. So if you really think money is bad, stock up on gold.

As for hard to bankrupt.... compared to what country? Anywhere else in the world, and you'll be lucky to even have the ability to file bankruptcy. Yes it's a bit harder to file bankruptcy now... but elsewhere, in Canada, if you are upside down on your home, you pay every single penny of debt back. 100% guarantee, you will pay every penny back in debt.

You live in a fantasy world of debt forgiveness in the US. You have abilities to refuse to pay back debt, that other citizens of other countries, could only dream of.
I don't fear death at all...as a matter of fact, I embrace it and I would never allow anything to be done to me to prolong my existence here. I do not wish to spend even one more second on this earth than what is required of me. Once you find out that you have always been an indentured debt slave chasing financial security that only few will achieve because the system is 100 percent rigged? What is really left? Your sweat equity was stolen from you in the form of a bond the day you were born without your consent which is the birth certificate which the banking oligarchs are the trustees of and collect the balance when you die with your death certificate. I have calculated that over my working career that I have worked and slaved away 10 years for free and I am only 52 in order to pay on a debt that I was not responsible for....try wrapping your mind around that very salient fact.

Huh? I was right with you, until you started the debt-servant thing. What are you talking about?

I make a massive $20,000 a year. I have zero debt on anything anywhere. I have money in the bank, and $10,000 in stocks.

Rigged? What is rigged? You can declare bankruptcy, and have most of your debt completely erased for almost nothing. You realize that the USA, is one of the few countries on the planet, that allows you to just wiped off your debts? In Canada, you have to pay back every cent you borrow. In the UK, you can delay payment, but you have to pay back almost everything.

You are in one of the very very few countries on the planet, where you can file bankruptcy on especially consumer debt, and walk away scott-free, AND you can do it every 7 years. People have filed bankruptcy 3, 4 even 5 times.

If ANYTHING.... the system of debt in this country is rigged in your favor here, more than anywhere else in the world.

So I don't know what you are talking about....

Here is the deal, due to the fact that Americans have never been paid in REAL money since 1933 when USA.INC declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy and everyone that had gold bullion or gold coin had to turn it in under the threat of prison or a huge fine? Our signature was as good as the Federal Reserve Bank printing actual fiat currency because our debts were suppose to be paid for in advance. The deal made with the international bankers that took USA.INC into receivership was that the gold that was turned in for FRNs meant that our signature was as good as fiat currency...thus the Promissory note.Banks do not go into a vault and pull out fiat currency to give to the seller of a home...they create a Promissory note and your signature is what gives that note value. The buyer takes that Promissory note and puts it into one of their affiliated banks and he has credit that is nothing but computerized ledger numbers When you are extended credit on a credit card, they are not going into a vault and pulling out fiat currency to give to which ever store you bought something from, they extend them credits that are nothing but computer credits...it is the mother of all scams and in 2003, they changed bankruptcy law which limits one's ability to write off one's debt with the securitized birth certificate bond based on actuary tables and the commerce, taxes and other "gubermint" fees that you have paid into over your lifetime........this is a fact.

Ok.... but you can still buy gold. It sucks to buy gold. Gold is a horrible investment. I'd much rather own stocks and securities, than gold. So if you really think money is bad, stock up on gold.

As for hard to bankrupt.... compared to what country? Anywhere else in the world, and you'll be lucky to even have the ability to file bankruptcy. Yes it's a bit harder to file bankruptcy now... but elsewhere, in Canada, if you are upside down on your home, you pay every single penny of debt back. 100% guarantee, you will pay every penny back in debt.

You live in a fantasy world of debt forgiveness in the US. You have abilities to refuse to pay back debt, that other citizens of other countries, could only dream of.

Yes, we can buy gold now but we cannot use it to discharge debt that we don't actually owe any way. Stocks are nothing but paper and have no more intrinsic value than fiat currency and when the markets eventually collapse...(which they will) all you will have is unredeemable pieces of paper that has no intrinsic value. I don't have a complete comprehension of the bankruptcy laws you have but you do have a central bank owned by the same group of thieves that control our monetary supply...that much I do know...your mileage may vary but the fact remains that we are debt slaves....just because we are allowed to discharge some of our debt due to the agreement of the terms of the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Act of 1933 has not benefited me at all. I opted out of the UCC 4 years ago and forfeited any and all "benefits" that I was entitled to by being a U.S citizen which includes a stipend when I would have been eligible for Social Security that me and my employer funded to the tune of 15 percent of my wages which at this point and time was around 225K but it was worth it to me to be free of the shackles of this greedy corporate entity that has already stolen ten years of my labor. I salute you for being a hard working young man making meager wages while dealing with a system that is meant to suck as much life out of you as it can...you have resiliency which is more than most. I wish you all the best...if I may give you this one piece of advice? Stock up on food and bottled water every chance you get. We have "white hats" that are working on our behalf from the inside but we need to be prepared to go a few months with little to no help....good on ya. I will keep you in my prayers.

I wish I knew the things that I now back when I was in my 20's because I would have gotten myself fixed. All I did was bring two more debt slaves into the world and I am not always going to be around to look after them. We don't live in a "Leave It To Beaver" world. Holy shit.....if only I had the knowledge back then that I know now.....SMH.....

Some people are gifted with blessings they forget they have, and others are never given the same joy.
That is very wise! Love it.
I never thought of it like this. I have always believed that people can build a life they like, if they work at it and are willing to struggle. A young guy I know that I started working with when he was 16 was an accessory to a double homicide when he was 20. Did 8 years in prison. But got his high school diploma and some training in prison. Works now in an auto parts warehouse. Married with 4 kids in his late 30s. Would not say his life is or has ever been perfect but he has built a good one.

What makes his circumstances better than some one else's? I think it is his attitude. He did not give up.

If you aren't baptized your fucked. If you are fuck lots, enjoys good food, steal, cheat, piss on people that deserve it or like it, smoke, drink, party and never wear a condom. Fucking waste of time those are

Some people are gifted with blessings they forget they have, and others are never given the same joy.
I never thought of it like this. I have always believed that people can build a life they like, if they work at it and are willing to struggle. A young guy I know that I started working with when he was 16 was an accessory to a double homicide when he was 20. Did 8 years in prison. But got his high school diploma and some training in prison. Works now in an auto parts warehouse. Married with 4 kids in his late 30s. Would not say his life is or has ever been perfect but he has built a good one.

What makes his circumstances better than some one else's? I think it is his attitude. He did not give up.
I didn't give up either. I kept trying. To no avail.
Live and learn.

I didn't give up either. I kept trying. To no avail.
Live and learn.

Gracie you either didn't try hard enough because your are lazy idiot or you didn't take the time to consider or simply find out your options for a better life.

Either way people like you have earned where you are at.

I have no fear of death and rarely think about it. It's just part of life and can happen anytime. I love life and will take calculated risks to enjoy it to the fullest, of course with consideration that my actions won't negatively affect others. And of course I will avoid things where the risk of death is too high for my liking.

Is your life totally without worth to you?
Hard question to answer. Not just a cut and dry thing, ya know?
First answer that popped into my head was....yes. My life it totally without worth to me. HOWEVER...what if my great grandson/daughter finds the cure for cancer? What if something kind I did for someone else led them to be in the right place at the right time to meet the love of their life? Etc etc etc. So....to me, right now and for some time....yes. Worthless. But in the future that I will not live to see it happen? Maybe 'no'.

Forum List

Back