Fully Vaxxed About to See “Tsunami” of Illness and Death, Warns Virologist

Think about this... when something is encapsulated in a vaccine, its not like a pill encapsulated in a "pill bottle" where you can open the pill bottle and get a pill out of the encapsulation.

With the mRNA being encapsulated by graphene oxide, both the mRNA and the encapsulated graphene are both injected into the body, so please understand that.

the mRNA being encapsulated by graphene oxide,

Post a diagram of what that looks like.

Good things come to those that wait. Well, maybe not.

In a recent appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, Bossche predicted a soon-coming “massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death among those who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), whose immune systems are now unspeakably compromised.

The result of this coming wave of mass illness and death is sure to completely overwhelm the health care sector, not to mention the economy-wide impact in terms of eventual total economic failure and social chaos.

It will start to be noticeable, Bossche explained, with a spike in cases of what the system will dub as “long COVID.” Once those cases really start stacking up, then comes the massive wave of illness and death, which Bossche says is inevitable.

“You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming weeks … is more and more cases of more serious long COVID,” Bossche said. “They will start to replace the surge of the cancers … now we have a more chronic phase.”

Naw, that happened back on the 1st.

Didn't it?

the mRNA being encapsulated by graphene oxide,

Post a diagram of what that looks like.
by now the diagram should already be in your mind. Think of it as peanut butter encapsulated by chocolate, yet that is something we eat.

On the other hand, the mRNA encapsulated by graphene was injected by a needle into the body... that is why it remains in the body as a nanobot because graphene can withstand 1,700 degree temps and LIVE on in the body.

... if the graphene lives on, and the mRNA is encapsulated in it, then the mRNA lives on.

In a recent appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, Bossche predicted a soon-coming “massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death among those who got “vaccinated” for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), whose immune systems are now unspeakably compromised.

The result of this coming wave of mass illness and death is sure to completely overwhelm the health care sector, not to mention the economy-wide impact in terms of eventual total economic failure and social chaos.

It will start to be noticeable, Bossche explained, with a spike in cases of what the system will dub as “long COVID.” Once those cases really start stacking up, then comes the massive wave of illness and death, which Bossche says is inevitable.

“You will see what will happen, for example, in the next coming weeks … is more and more cases of more serious long COVID,” Bossche said. “They will start to replace the surge of the cancers … now we have a more chronic phase.”

A have a few beloved friends who were forced to take the jab. I care very deeply about what's going to happen to them.

And Jesus tells me that I need to love my neighbor -- ALL my neighbors -- as I do myself. I pray for them.

That's about it, folks. I hope their loved ones who could have stopped them, and didn't, are ready.

A have a few beloved friends who were forced to take the jab. I care very deeply about what's going to happen to them.

And Jesus tells me that I need to love my neighbor as I do myself.

That's about it, folks. I hope their loved ones who could have stopped them, and didn't, are ready.

We (those of us with truth) tried hard to love our neighbor. We got shut down, shut out, cussed out, removed out, etc... but we kept trying to love our neighbor by telling them the truth about the covid vaccines. We had family members call us names and reject the truth. Many of them now have cancer for the first time in their lives and they are young. We tried to warn them.

It seems to me that if people do not value you; they will never believe you when you tell them the truth. That's what I have learned.

by now the diagram should already be in your mind. Think of it as peanut butter encapsulated by chocolate, yet that is something we eat.

On the other hand, the mRNA encapsulated by graphene was injected by a needle into the body... that is why it remains in the body as a nanobot because graphene can withstand 1,700 degree temps and LIVE on in the body.

... if the graphene lives on, and the mRNA is encapsulated in it, then the mRNA lives on.

You think mRNA covered with a suit of armor can trigger an immune response and then reproduce its suit of armor?

Did Trump tell you the truth when in early 2020 he said that the virus will just go away by spring?
Trump did tell the truth when he said Hydroxychloroquine could be used to treat coronavirus/covid-19, and he was the first to say it to the nation/world.

Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) has shown efficacy against coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) in some but not all studies.

URresearch.jpg

Keep in mind Trump was only speaking of the covid virus treatment and the democrats were already calling him a liar about virus treatment... way before they released their deadly covid vaccines and then began calling everyone a liar who spoke the truth against those horrible vaccines.

I certainly am. 7 shots in all and proud of if. No Covid for me or my family

Let me ask you jadrools something. Why is it that 50% more Republicans than Democrats died of Covid?
LOL.

Total fabricated statistic. Old people died from Coof, the average age of WuFlu deaths was age over age 78, while the average age of death in the US is 76.

Think about this... when something is encapsulated in a vaccine, its not like a pill encapsulated in a "pill bottle" where you can open the pill bottle and get a pill out of the encapsulation.

With the mRNA being encapsulated by graphene oxide, both the mRNA and the encapsulated graphene are both injected into the body, so please understand that.

As you appreciate I am fully conversant with the narrative details .

But interestingly some very recent research is suggesting that at least in some vials no mRNA was used . Parasites and snake venom were .

The basis for another Planscamdemic ?
May sound crackpot but the research results are genuine .

Lol, you idiots are hilarious. You have been saying this for years now. What a riot.

Forum List

Back